The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
monde is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Looking for Emily. Formerly from Palace Spa in Opal Crescent.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4952 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Please Check PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq4203 View Post
Hi all bros,

Anyone still have PP @ Balestier contacts. Just changed hand phone recently and I have forgotten to back up my contacts list. If any kind bros can share please PM me. Thank you very much!
Old 22-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq4203 View Post
Hi all bros,

Anyone still have PP @ Balestier contacts. Just changed hand phone recently and I have forgotten to back up my contacts list. If any kind bros can share please PM me. Thank you very much!
Same here bro, can anyone PM me her number? Could not find the thread anymore..
Old 22-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by algul View Post
Anyone know QIQI from casajava thai?
The one at west coast formerly? Selling snake oil now. Onto clean path or so she claimed
Old 22-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Crystal, ex HML and shimmers spa. Any ideas where is she now?
Old 22-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows where Anna from cozy spa at punggol marina gone to.
Kindly PM me
Old 23-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
algul is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
The one at west coast formerly? Selling snake oil now. Onto clean path or so she claimed
Miss her nice body n magic hand...
Old 23-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Miss her nice body n magic hand...
Can classifed her as MILF now. Gave birth and last heard doing well in her medicated oil business
Old 23-03-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jalan kayu ixxxxxxx spa ann
Anyone has contact
Old 23-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!

Am looking for this busty milf Honey, used to be at Balestier around 2 years back.

Photo:
https://ibb.co/ykbj4Rf
Old 23-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone know QIQI from casajava thai?
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Can classifed her as MILF now. Gave birth and last heard doing well in her medicated oil business
Nice tall and classy looking milf.

Yes, she is doing big business now selling some medicated oil. Managed to open 2 outlets in just a couple of years.

I last visited her at an ulu MP in Alexandra area a couple of years back, just before she ventured into the medicated oil business. Had some heart to heart talk and she gave me some advice in life. Due to child birth, her boobs and nipples were not as good as before.

Unlikely she will come back to her previous work. I am just happy I managed to bonk her a couple of times when she was renting the condo with another FL called angel or Angela. Qiqi is very good in bed but now can only reminisce. Wish her all the best.
Old 23-03-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
last i know is kelly went back to china and meng meng work at sunshine bmc before she left and start padi cure business. after that lost contact w them already.
If you refer to minmin of sunshine. I saw her at toapayoh central 177. I was her regular previously. She saw me but I guess either she forgotten or she pretend don't know me due to some reason
Old 23-03-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Hi bros,

Keke and ice from Stella Wellness @ Changi. Anybody got contact?
Old 23-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
algul is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Nice tall and classy looking milf.

Yes, she is doing big business now selling some medicated oil. Managed to open 2 outlets in just a couple of years.

I last visited her at an ulu MP in Alexandra area a couple of years back, just before she ventured into the medicated oil business. Had some heart to heart talk and she gave me some advice in life. Due to child birth, her boobs and nipples were not as good as before.

Unlikely she will come back to her previous work. I am just happy I managed to bonk her a couple of times when she was renting the condo with another FL called angel or Angela. Qiqi is very good in bed but now can only reminisce. Wish her all the best.
WOW, looks like I miss out too much.....
Old 23-03-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 15
bootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to behold

Lost Sofa’s contact after changing phone!! Anyone able to help me with that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1