The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
Don't want to get flame by some people but its h*s s**. Cheers. Just wanted to know how fellow bros react or better handle the situation.
The corner MP in T**** B******?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Don't want to get flame by some people but its h*s s**. Cheers. Just wanted to know how fellow bros react or better handle the situation.
Most people here are graduates from the prostate gimmick spas. Unfortunately from the TN threads you will find lotsa folks still willing to fork out more for less. Stay awhile here and read the MRs
Old 14-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Most people here are graduates from the prostate gimmick spas. Unfortunately from the TN threads you will find lotsa folks still willing to fork out more for less. Stay awhile here and read the MRs
Haha, yea, most if not all of us got chopped one way or another before. Just spend a little time to read through the threads and you will find most information are available that can save you hundreds of dollars and a ton of bad experiences

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-02-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
any twisting and edging hj ml to recommend?
Fairy, but I only tried her once. She will ask for your preferences, and she's quite good at the alternating styles of hj so definitely not the mechanical rub up and down. And she updated her profile images recently, looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi all, who is everyone visiting these days? This weekend feel like trying someone new.

At the moment actually feel like trying Bing Bing or Yi Yi. Leaning towards Bing Bing because of the pictures and I recall seeing maybe 2 or 3 positive reports that also more or less confirm that she is pretty.

Anyone else visit Bing Bing before can share your thoughts pls? Ty
I had a fr on Bing Bing before, but do note YMMV as I didn't click too well with her. But she's a gorgeous lass in my eyes. Personally I have not tried Yi yi (yet).
Old 15-02-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Hey man haven’t been chionging ML for some time. Anyone tried Bao Bei? Or any SYT big books to intro? Many thanks
Old 15-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Newbie here, was wondering if any bros ever experienced ml offering hj for 1b but less than 3 minutes into jerking, started to complain why so long and after 5 minutes, started to chase you to go shower and expected the tips. Roaming seems to be chargeable up to $100.not sure if they see i newbie, chop carrot
Definitely feels like a spa and kena chop carrot. Which is why I typically don’t like that environment. Somehow in that environment I don’t feel that safe and there is a high chance of being overcharged, underserviced, short changed etc.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Same here…I wanted to visit her one more time before she RTC. 😕 No reply.
Ok la then I know it’s not me. I know she was feeling quite sick for a while so maybe she really tone down and not really working much. Just thought maybe still got chance since her ad was still up in sglonely.
Just have to accept that might not have another chance to visit her again.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Wencun is staying in an apartment by herself now.
Oh srsly? Thanks for the info!
Old 15-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh srsly? Thanks for the info!
who is wencun?
Old 15-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Anybody managed to get reply from Dan Dan? Never reply to my texts too.

Heard that it was indeed windy.
Hope she is alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Either got strong wind alert or another higher income appointment came in. She’s an FL on other sites.

I ever got radio silenced before by a ml suddenly and turns out that her shop got raided.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Same tried a few times no response at all.
Me too… all bros same fate lol… but she is indeed a gem… good memories
Old 15-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

If I am not wrong, Xi Xi and Dan Dan were at the same location.
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Old 15-02-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
The corner MP in T**** B******?
Yea thought she was cute, massage was not bad but until gq, kept complaining, locked doors and insisted i make payment for 5min of hj. I just kept quiet and walk out. Therefore been wanting to find what fellow bros would do in my shoes
Old 15-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
If I am not wrong, Xi Xi and Dan Dan were at the same location.
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Dun really understand, paisei bro 😅, pls enlighten

Oh u mean kana caught?
Old 15-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Wencun is staying in an apartment by herself now.
That’s Xiao Qi right?
Ya she moved from hotel, recently had a good session with her.
The condo is v v new I must say, really nothing around except for some child care, so not a big crowd unless your timing is those when the kids go home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1