The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
good advice.. the only person who should be a Dyson is the ML
Hehe, thanks and some back your way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha, the joke really cracked me up. Nice one.
Nothing like starting a new year with a smile and a chuckle.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mi-li-massage/

A short MR for Mi Li

Pros: Beautiful edgy looks. She looks like a China actress Raquel Xu Dong Dong. Slim Body, hourglass figure and perky butt. Clean towels and room.

Cons: Nothing much on offer for sensual. Very basic vanilla service. Not proactive when stripping so need some coercive actions. Place is shared.

Nothing much to shout out for Mi Li, very average session and not exactly the best $120 to spend on.

Happy Chinese New Year folks!
Old 02-02-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha, the joke really cracked me up. Nice one.
ML should use that tag line, Don't be a Dyson but be a Tarzan ? Sounds almost similar lol.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last month I have visited 3 times in 2 days, she’s a gem hahah..
Now thats a bit too much.

As in twice a day? Lol
Old 02-02-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Now thats a bit too much.

As in twice a day? Lol
Yea that’s a bit too much, I stop seeing her after that hahah
Old 02-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

I still prefer building up GFE slowly with ML after each session. If 1st session GFE already almost max then nothing much to look forward to after a few sessions.

Some MLs after 3rd or 5th session then can get frenching and/or bbbj. Thats why I prefer to look for ML every fortnightly and have fun with different MLs in my rotation list.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mi-li-massage/

A short MR for Mi Li

Pros: Beautiful edgy looks. She looks like a China actress Raquel Xu Dong Dong. Slim Body, hourglass figure and perky butt. Clean towels and room.

Cons: Nothing much on offer for sensual. Very basic vanilla service. Not proactive when stripping so need some coercive actions. Place is shared.

Nothing much to shout out for Mi Li, very average session and not exactly the best $120 to spend on.

Happy Chinese New Year folks!
Believe she's also 1 of xiao xue jiemei. So expecting the services style to be similar.
Old 02-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing my recent visits keeping it to the point. Sorry for being brief:

1) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/ivy-massage/
She's operating in a spa. I wasn't aware of it and did not asked, she also did not informed me until i was there. Din felt comfortable so told her nicely i won't proceed with the service after i reached.

2) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-meng-massage/
- quite fleshy but attractive
- friendly and great conversationalist
- Big boobs
- one of the best HDLY and HJ i had experienced
- however need to top up $50 for BBBJ as an option if needed
- offered full service but did not opted for it.
- the massage is not bad and wanted it longer but she emphasized her focus is not massage for the whole 90 mins session, so i had to accommodate and asked her to 自由发挥。
- 5G roaming and damn wet
- overall, very good experience and worth visiting if you want a good enjoyable time where looks and figure are secondary.

3) https://sglonelyguy-9.com/chun-xia-massage/
- looks quite similar to the pics minus the usual pic enhancements
- good figure overall with big boobs
- friendly and also good conversationalist
- massage is excellent and professional
- only top roaming, no chance to go south
- HJ experience is normal.
- overall, worth visiting if you want a good massage with a friendly and nice girl where everything else is secondary.

Had been visiting MLs for many many years. My advise is if the ML u visited don't click well or u don't like, move on to someone else, cos you will eventually find someone you like, she also like you and provide you with better services. Most importantly, be mentally prepared to pay cos they are here to make a living and make money (as much as they can). Its like when we provide a service in work, we will pay more attention and provide much better service to those who are willing to pay more, basic human behavior.

恭喜发财!虎年快乐!

Last edited by luv2cheong; 02-02-2022 at 03:05 PM. Reason: missed out something i want to say
Old 02-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this FL masseuse -

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

FL name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - PRC
Height - approx 1.67m
Age - 26-27 years young (my guesstimate)
Tits - Natural A with pointy nips
Built - Slim
Venue - private condo, clean, cozy but small

Looks - She looks quite close to the photo advertised. She is attractive and am sure you would not reject.

Massage skill - 7.0/10; Consider good for a amateur masseuse.

Cat bath - 5.0/10; minimal

French kiss - NA

Teasing/simulation - 5.5/10; minimal and lacking in skill

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 6.8/10; okay but nothing spectacular. She allowed me to lick (but not suck) her tits & nips.

Attitude - 6.5/10; lacking in enthusiasm to develop RTM client and too much restriction. Definitely not worth $120. Maybe $80 more like it. Once is enough.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried this FL masseuse -

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

FL name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - PRC
Height - approx 1.67m
Age - 26-27 years young (my guesstimate)
Tits - Natural A with pointy nips
Built - Slim
Venue - private condo, clean, cozy but small

Looks - She looks quite close to the photo advertised. She is attractive and am sure you would not reject.

Massage skill - 7.0/10; Consider good for a amateur masseuse.

Cat bath - 5.0/10; minimal

French kiss - NA

Teasing/simulation - 5.5/10; minimal and lacking in skill

BBBJ - N/A

HJ - 6.8/10; okay but nothing spectacular. She allowed me to lick (but not suck) her tits & nips.

Attitude - 6.5/10; lacking in enthusiasm to develop RTM client and too much restriction. Definitely not worth $120. Maybe $80 more like it. Once is enough.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Yea she’s pretty though, I did visited her once and never rtm also, during my visit after she licked my body, the smell of the saliva is a bit turn off, think she don’t really rinse her mouth..

Too many better choices out there hahah..
Old 02-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last month I have visited 3 times in 2 days, she’s a gem hahah..
Careful dun fall for her LOL
Old 02-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleRan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short FR for MOMO.
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/momo-massage/

Messaged her to book an appt with her. Checked with her if her service is $120 and the location. She told me ok and provided me with the location. Clarified with her again if the price is $120 for an hour but I did not get any reply. Hence, I proceeded to her location at the designated time and messaged her. She did not reply me until 10 mins later asking why did I come. She told me that she is too busy and since I asked for an hour she did not reply which implies that she decided not to take me. Ended up wasting my time travelling down. Bros be careful.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRan View Post
A short FR for MOMO.
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/momo-massage/

Messaged her to book an appt with her. Checked with her if her service is $120 and the location. She told me ok and provided me with the location. Clarified with her again if the price is $120 for an hour but I did not get any reply. Hence, I proceeded to her location at the designated time and messaged her. She did not reply me until 10 mins later asking why did I come. She told me that she is too busy and since I asked for an hour she did not reply which implies that she decided not to take me. Ended up wasting my time travelling down. Bros be careful.
At least you saved $120. Visited her last month. Bbbj for 1 minute or so. In and out in 30mins. Please avoid.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpeh555 View Post
At least you saved $120. Visited her last month. Bbbj for 1 minute or so. In and out in 30mins. Please avoid.
Omg, long time never encounter this kind of landmine..

Thanks for pointing out..
Old 02-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleRan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpeh555 View Post
Yeah thank god man she even told me off for coming down when she told me confirmed and said that 1 hr is too long....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1