The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Yangtze Hotel

Quite famous in Wuhan.
Address: http://g$$$$$l/maps/xex7F

The happening place is on the 6th floor of the convention centre (not the hotel building, but next to it)

They will ignore you if you just walk in.

Categories: 400, 500, 600, 700

Duration: 90mins I think... not very sure

Pops: I read 2, but got only 1

Who: I tried #92, petite and cute hubei gal and very eager to please. Slow and wet cat bath. Claimed to be 24yo... perhaps a little older. Quite chatty and good stereo
Old 03-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: any wuhan info

any bros with good recommendations of nice spots like KTV and clubs in Wuhan?

which hotel is convenient?

thanks in advance!!
Old 23-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
WuHan

Any brudders with lobang on Wuhan for KTVs and Sauna.

Would greatly appreciate it.

Upz the kind soul!

Thks

Moz
Old 23-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
candice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycandice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WuHan

If you can read Chinese pls google 7chinahappy forum, they have a office in wuhan, service including fl ktv sn. Good luck
Old 23-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Samster

mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Thks Bro

Upz you my 7pts

moz
Old 23-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope that you may find this useful - http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=309791

The Dysfunctional 老爹 & 儿子 team were in Wuhan 2 years back. For convenience, we engaged the services of the XGX local representative and saved us a lot of hassle researching online, and then verifying on the ground.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 23-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice878 View Post
If you can read Chinese pls google 7chinahappy forum, they have a office in wuhan, service including fl ktv sn. Good luck
We had bad experience with the agent from xin gan xian at Danshui. Hope this guy at Wuhan is better. But no matter what they'll charge xtra to cover their cost of operation in Wuhan.

Any FRs do share, thx!
Old 24-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Hope that you may find this useful - http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=309791

The Dysfunctional 老爹 & 儿子 team were in Wuhan 2 years back. For convenience, we engaged the services of the XGX local representative and saved us a lot of hassle researching online, and then verifying on the ground.

Thks Mekatulia, all points to Ah An as the local source.

Appreciate the feed

Moz
Old 24-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
Thks Mekatulia, all points to Ah An as the local source.

Appreciate the feed

Moz
Just saying that 老爹&儿子 were in 五汗 and we did use the services of the XGX local rep out of convenience. We were fully aware and never expecting to get free service/local information. Have to say that AA's services was good, and we were very happy.

Saves us the trouble of hunting blindly since it was 儿子's first time visit, and 老爹's last visit was at least more than a decade ago.

If you think you want to brave it and take your chances, you can choose not to engage thru XGX like for some places such as CP or DS. But WH is a big city thou.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 24-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
We had bad experience with the agent from xin gan xian at Danshui. Hope this guy at Wuhan is better. But no matter what they'll charge xtra to cover their cost of operation in Wuhan.

Any FRs do share, thx!
Well, the following is my own humble opinion. 老爹&儿子 have known and used XGX services for quite some time (almost 10 years infact). XGX works like an alliance, and the local reps are usually Taiwanese stationed in that area. We never have any major issues with XGX, and always think that it was always value for money. Of course there are many areas where 老爹&儿子 ventured and do not have any info or agents to contact so we have to do more research and legwork and have plenty of misses rather than hits, but it was still fun!

DS has been around for a long time, and was the best kept secret of 老爹&儿子 for the longest time. In the early days, we did go thru the local XGX rep, taking it more like an insurance as we never know when we will need it.

But I guess, probably DS local rep is after all - a local. Unlike a few of the other places like WH, CQ, SC, all are Taiwanese stationed there. That's where I think the difference is, in terms of level of service quality, approach, and mentality.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 26-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Well, the following is my own humble opinion. 老爹&儿子 have known and used XGX services for quite some time (almost 10 years infact). XGX works like an alliance, and the local reps are usually Taiwanese stationed in that area. We never have any major issues with XGX, and always think that it was always value for money. Of course there are many areas where 老爹&儿子 ventured and do not have any info or agents to contact so we have to do more research and legwork and have plenty of misses rather than hits, but it was still fun!

DS has been around for a long time, and was the best kept secret of 老爹&儿子 for the longest time. In the early days, we did go thru the local XGX rep, taking it more like an insurance as we never know when we will need it.

But I guess, probably DS local rep is after all - a local. Unlike a few of the other places like WH, CQ, SC, all are Taiwanese stationed there. That's where I think the difference is, in terms of level of service quality, approach, and mentality.
Thks for the feed, my 7pts to you

Will update after my trip

Moz
Old 26-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
niGht-eYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
Thks for the feed, my 7pts to you

Will update after my trip

Moz
Will be in wuhan this long weekend and any bros around ?
Old 27-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

my personal experience is wuhan KTV got no action..went to 4 ktvs 4 nights in a row..and nothing!

customer also brought me to 2 saunas and still..no action!

not to mention expensive...my hotel had a spa which was under renovation..so they only had call-to-room services..that was the only action i had.

i dont know which ktvs i went to because all customer bring me there..i only had to follow..apologies cant advice..
Old 30-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun at Wuhan?

Hi all bros,

Can I ask if there's any fun places in Wuhan?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fun at Wuhan?

There are quite a number of those "hair dressing salons"

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1