The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Upped for FR - definitely on my to do list

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Old 13-03-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrosian View Post
Best nuru I tried locally is with XE. But still can't win those I tried in BKK soapies. Wish I could have been around to try the legendary Natalie tho...
I beg to differ..... I was a regular of XE until I found another lady also doing nuru that can fight with XE. Although she is same age group as XE....her nuru is super shiok and finish with bbbj/cim. She is petite and better body figure than XE with smooth milky complexion and pink nips. Most important for me is that she is cheaper @ 140 and easier to book than XE. But this lady is low profile and request us not to post any FR on her. Her ad on SLG also on n off type..... machiam want to work dun wan to work type. My visits to XE have dropped to once in a while as I am now going to this other lady every week.
Old 13-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

anyone tried Eva sgbeautycastle before?
Old 13-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
I beg to differ..... I was a regular of XE until I found another lady also doing nuru that can fight with XE. Although she is same age group as XE....her nuru is super shiok and finish with bbbj/cim. She is petite and better body figure than XE with smooth milky complexion and pink nips. Most important for me is that she is cheaper @ 140 and easier to book than XE. But this lady is low profile and request us not to post any FR on her. Her ad on SLG also on n off type..... machiam want to work dun wan to work type. My visits to XE have dropped to once in a while as I am now going to this other lady every week.
Hi bro, mind to share the contact ? thanks in advance
Old 13-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, can pm contact?
Old 13-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love those who used their cunt to raw-grind my dick during the nuru process ... shiok to the max! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I love those who used their cunt to raw-grind my dick during the nuru process ... shiok to the max! 😎
Huh?.... you also tried my other nuru lady? Her killer move thsts why I am reluctant to share her contact.... plus she specifically instructed not to publicize or promote her. I just checked..... her ad in SLG is up again.... better fast hand fast leg make your bookings before she down ad again.
Old 13-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Huh?.... you also tried my other nuru lady? Her killer move thsts why I am reluctant to share her contact.... plus she specifically instructed not to publicize or promote her. I just checked..... her ad in SLG is up again.... better fast hand fast leg make your bookings before she down ad again.
Thanks for the hint, see if she reply😂
Old 13-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Search for $140 nuru WL on the sglonelyguy site.

There's only one entry, so she should be it.
Old 13-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Given where she’s staying now and how cautious she is. I highly doubt anyone is handing things for her.

And given how clockwork Aini is. She will sms you the night before to remind you of your appt (or to postpone/cancel if something cropped up)

It’s much easier to her a booking with her nowadays than in the past. Still gotta wait and no same day booking, but it’s possible.

<Not related to topic>

But I realized there’s a new listing of someone called “xia xue” on SLG.

Some kind soul might like to enlighten her about the negative (visual) connotations this name has here in Singapore... 😂

She should be a returnee
Been here before
Old 13-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She should be a returnee
Been here before
Yep bro. Returnee for sure. Just amused with the name. Haha.

And all the posts about XE and her Nuru...and almost somewhat promoting the other lady.

Can only say XE doesn’t really need/want to do the Nuru. It’s just an additional thing for her. Her regular service already gets you more than enough mileage as vs other MLs.
Old 13-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yep bro. Returnee for sure. Just amused with the name. Haha.
I recall she had a few decent reviews before she left in December 2019.

She then handed her unit over to the very popular Lily.
Old 13-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

FR Fei Er SLG

Environment: 8/10 (Shophouse. Dark in room. Attached shower)
Cleanliness: 7/10 (Slightly above average)
Face: 7/10 (Not ugly for sure)
Body: 9/10 (Silm with no tummy. Take away 1 point for tattoo om 1 full arm, really des not suit her)
Massage: 4/10 (Anyhow press press. Replied msg with hp for 1 or 2 times only
Teasing: 9/10 (Solid good for 10mins. Came after 10-20 strokes. She laughed and asked if i wanted a 2nd shot? I felt abit look down. But accepted the offer. &#129322

During the complimentary 2nd hj, someone banging on the main door. We gt scared. She looked at the cctv throught her phone. Its her friend. She apologised and went to open the door then come back again. Took me awhile to be hard again after the banging of door. Her friend came into the room while i was on the bed. They talked for few secs and she left giggling while looking at a naked man on bed. Wtf.

She was not bad lookinv also. Will book her next time if possible.

Overall experience was good. Will RTM looking for a release or her friend. For bros looking for decent massage, pls skip this.
Old 13-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone help with Miu Miu aka Sugar contact?
Is she still in Singapore?
I used to have her on wechat but had to change my account
Old 13-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried https://beautycastle.website/angel-m...bj-breastfuck/ is it good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1