The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sardaukar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

I am in Seoul for about a month, looking for an-ma place but no idea which one is good cos of language problem... any seniors care to shed light on good kimchi places??
Old 05-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

New to the forum, am in Seoul for several weeks. Any bros in town care to show me the good places to have some fun together (KTV...etc)

Pls PM me if interested. Drinks on me =)
Old 05-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy tan View Post
If no other plan - definitely worth going - cheaper than calling from the newspaper.
Safe too
When's a good day and time to go to Energy? I heard price varies depending on when you go.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sgwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardaukar View Post
When's a good day and time to go to Energy? I heard price varies depending on when you go.
Bro, I've also just touched down - in downtown Seoul and will be here for 3 months. If you are looking to hang out, pm me. Looks like we need to find a Korean friend to get us more fun.
Old 16-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Am now at Narita Airport, will arrive Seoul 6pm local time today, stay till Sunday. Any bros can show me around? Kindly PM me
Old 02-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
apple25 is Cool - loads of Potential

am in seoul now. anyone with tips about whether to go? am hoping for a massage first then round 2.
Old 15-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sgwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found this on you-tube not sure if it helps...
Old 29-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

any bros going to be in seoul next week?
Old 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lycralace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go clubbing!! im a girl.. and every night, there'll be (cute) korean guys picking me and my friend up.. most will want to go motel.. so im assuming koreans girls have got to be really easy then guys will initiate such stuff..

but korean girls in club 1/4 look stunning!! but 3/4 look crappish.. HAHA

go to booking rooms instead.. my guy friends best experience all come from there
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
letsgo_88a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which club u recommend?
I am free on Monday night 7th nov,
any bro want to go hunting together?
I am not familar with the Korean scene.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
letsgo_88a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am free on 9th nov night too. Please pm me if any bros free
Old 09-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro....next week I have trip to Seoul, willing be staying at President Hotel
near MyeongDong. Can any bro recommend if there are nearby pick-up place
available or Barba shop around that do special ???

Last year I try to go to CheongYangi base on the previous reports but i find that place tooooo rushing for 70,000 for 15-20 min fcuking session. Quite stress, though some of the girls are stunning. I would love to try it in my own hotel room if possible..this time.

can also PM if any bro are around during 16-18 Nov, or any korean girls here
need spare cash can PM me.

Kumsia
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Spyder_SG is Cool - loads of Potential

Me going on the 23Nov. Any nice clubbing place to recom?
Or where should i look for FL?? This is my 1st trip to Incheon
hope to have a GOOD MEMORIES!!!!
Me not too bad looking hope go PUB got LUCK ;-P
Thks again
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK, here goes my first ever Korean FR.

Am currently in Seoul for a short trip. Was feeling itchy last night so went out to explore a bit around my hotel area in Myeongdong. Wanted to try the Energy place recommended on this thread but was a bit tired to get on the train. So wandered up and down around my hotel and finally came across a Spa Castle at basement besides Seoul Royal Hotel (SEOUL ROYAL HOTEL - Peaceful resting places in the center of the city -).

Temperature was fricking cold last night so I thought what the hell, let's go in and get some warmth. Kakaka. Even if nothing's on offer, what to do, at least get some papmering and warmth. So made my way down the steps and entered the HC-like setting of Spa Castle. Asked the recep how much, she quoted me 120,000 won (about S$150) for 80 minute oil massage.

Did mental calculation and hesitated for a moment so I thought I'll try my luck and ask if got discount. To my surprise, she said OK, by cash, discount 10,000 won. Kakaka. Paid up and changed into HC clothes (ie shorts and robe).

Got led to another part where there were dark cubicles. The setup was quite elaborate and elegant so I thought, siao liao, sure no action one. But never mind, went to the cubicle I was shown to and laid down. About a minute later, a girl showed up outside. First impressions, not bad. Not drop dead but definitely not ugly. Plus she was dressed in a tiny dress. Kakaka.

Cut to the chase, she gave me one of the best rubs I ever had. This is no-nonsense shit. Her strenght was amazing and there were times I could feel her warm, smooth thighs rubbing against my arm. And the best part of the massage, there was a point where she came into the room and laid a hot towels all over my back then blanketed me to keep the warmth in. On a cold winter's night, this is heaven.

Kakaka, anyway, after about 60 minutes of massage, she finally told me to turn around and dimmed the lights in my cubicle. I was thinking, ho sai liao, here comes the fun. Instead she came in with facial stuff and started doing a facial for me. Sianzzz. She even laid a mask over my face and I was thinking sure, no action. And then she started rubbing my tummy; was quite painful so I told her no need. Then the fun started...

She tugged at my shorts and whispered to me, "Service?" By then, my small head took over and I didn't even bother to negotiate price. I just said OK and she took my shorts off for me. I tried to be cheeky and asked, "Make love?", but she said no. So never mind lah, settle for what I presumed was a HJ... and what a fantastic HJ it was. This girl took the time to tickle my balls and my body and she was an expert at jacking me off. I auto-roamed her and she didn't resist but said, "No!", when i tried to remove her bra. Haha. Anyway, within minutes I spilt my load and she wiped it off and helped me put my shorts back on.

Then she proceeded to give me a bit more massage before finally saying, OK, time's up. I got up, took another look at her and she smiled sweetly back at me while helping me put on my robe (she did it like how a good wife should; from my back she slipped it on for me, then leaned over closely to help me tie a knot in front; sexy!). After came the surprise, she didn't ask for money or anything and just said, bye bye and showed me back to the changing area. I would have tipped her but my wallet was a bit far away in the locker.

Anyway, there you go. For lonely bros in Seoul, you might want to check out Spa Castle at basement besides Seoul Royal Hotel. It's a bit pricey but I'm not in Seoul every day so what the hell!

Below is summary.

Location: Spa Castle at basement besides Seoul Royal Hotel (see website above, not very difficult to find, it's right at the end of the main street opposite Lotte Plaza and Lotte Yong where the street market begins)
Nearest metro stop: Eujiro (1) ga on line 2 or Myeundong on line 4
Damage: 120,000 won (credit card) / 110,000 won (cash)
Duration: 80 minutes (including HJ)
Name of girl that serviced me: Miss Jung (if I heard correctly)

If it wasn't so ex and if I was staying a little longer, I would have gone back for another round. Enjoy, bros! And apologies for the lengthy FR.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BTW, look at the Seoul Royal Hotel website and click on Facilities and then Spa Castle. The price is stated there so I guess it's not a rip-off just cos I was a foreigner. Oh, and they're open 24 hours. Haha. Damn! I could use a rub right now!!! Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1