The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Its a Buddhist holiday so for sure no alcohol nationwide.
Any idea is Walking Street totally shut or some shops still open, albeit no alcohol .. thanks
Old 06-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
Any idea is Walking Street totally shut or some shops still open, albeit no alcohol .. thanks
Gogo bars closed. Some beer bars opened in WS but beer served in non transparent cups and your unfinished beer bottle hidden away.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMyn View Post
Boss how do you book the gal for 4 days .....mind sharing
I am a regular visitor of Pattaya. I visit every 3 months. I speak Thai Also. But speaking Thai doesn't mean that you can get Lady for Long Time. Sometimes times speaking Thai creates a problem. So when I see a Lady in Disco, I never speak Thai. Ask her for Short Time, If she is good than continue for Long Time. Rest all relies on how you treat a women. If you treat her well she will never run away.

I have always kept 2 ladies at a time for 4 days. As I don't like solo. I am into Threesome.
The basic rule of Threesome is both the ladies must be friends of each others.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
I am a regular visitor of Pattaya. I visit every 3 months. I speak Thai Also. But speaking Thai doesn't mean that you can get Lady for Long Time. Sometimes times speaking Thai creates a problem. So when I see a Lady in Disco, I never speak Thai. Ask her for Short Time, If she is good than continue for Long Time. Rest all relies on how you treat a women. If you treat her well she will never run away.

I have always kept 2 ladies at a time for 4 days. As I don't like solo. I am into Threesome.
The basic rule of Threesome is both the ladies must be friends of each others.
it's true, do ur very best to treat them with respect and they'll treat u even better. i dun cheong a lot, but out of the few times solo and pack mongering, i observed that whenever i treat them with respect eg see agg girl bare breasts liao dun any how teh their neh neh in front of everybody, or finger fuck them (unless they initiate it la) etc etc. sometimes i take longer holiday period, so i just return to the few usual agg bars i frequent. some nights i dun tar bao, but once the girls i buy LDs for previously, they will all come to me coz they felt they were treated with respect and no like a piece of meat for sale (in practice, it is, but dun make them feel worse la haha).

i rem got this young baccara (BKK) girl whom i took for ST but after the sex, she stayed on and talk and shared with me about her life, good and bad stories until i got to tell her i need to zzzz (4am+ leow) and then she left haha. this means she is v comfortable with me...and i rem she said that once got a farang managing director level person who LT her and made her life hell and the next night, he came again and waited for her to come to him - but she didnt! then he finally bought her LD and demanded to know why she didn't come to him as he was her customer the previous night and plus the fact that he knew most girls will return their customers in a bid to get them to ST/LT or squeeze LDs drinks from their men again, but why she didn't come. she just said she dun like him and thanked him for the drink just sat beside him and did nothing to soothe his ego. ha ha ha

becoz of this more gentleman behaviour, i get GFE gao gao most of the times and got a few times they wanna do raw with me just to satisfy me. of coz, i used condom. ha ha ha
Old 09-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

only time a thai bargirl is not lying is when her mouth is shut!
Old 09-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha! So bad you......
Old 09-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Haha! So bad you......
why? Did I offend you? You not happy with me?
Old 09-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

becoz of this more gentleman behaviour
The ger loves me so much that she paid me to bf her.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
only time a thai bargirl is not lying is when her mouth is shut!
Old 10-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
MikeMyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone traveling to Pattaya on 9-12 August
Old 10-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Pattaya

Will be in pattaya. Arrive 10pm 4 Aug and return 1.25pm 9 Aug. Looking for bros to share cab. Pm me if you are heading the same direction as me.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonboy View Post
Will be in pattaya. Arrive 10pm 4 Aug and return 1.25pm 9 Aug. Looking for bros to share cab. Pm me if you are heading the same direction as me.
Did not know this thread can serve as cab sharing lead...any way will be there from 15 arr 10am to 23 Jul dep 9pm. cab sharers are welcome to contact me. 555
Old 13-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
MikeMyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMyn View Post
Anyone traveling to Pattaya on 9-12 August
Another Brother is joining the trip to Pattaya ... we will follow the recommendations from Senior Brothers ... hahahaha
Old 21-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any gf friendly hotels to recommend in pattaya budget Ard sgd 50 per day.. thanks in advance
Old 21-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
Hi guys any gf friendly hotels to recommend in pattaya budget Ard sgd 50 per day.. thanks in advance
I would recommand pattaya discovery beach hotel. Use to be around 50 per day. Now not sure.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1