The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Nice to see u back bro TC, still remember the good ol days with naemlo in the thai threads and soi holland.. nowadays nothing much liao.. Even pre-covid was boring..
555 those were the days.
Hope things are well for you.

Yah don't have regular new blood that update and share jokes on the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Siang kar pager....
Wow!

Thought you settle down with nong Ploy.
That's why MIA.

https://instagram.com/lookpad_purimp...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 17-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Siang kar pager....
Wow, you are back...
Old 22-04-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
its a pain for everyone including returning thais to book 1 room and test.
everybody wants to profit somehow from the pandemic, especially if it's over soon.

there's no better biz model than making you pay for a full day's stay only for you to check out 6hrs later!
Old 23-04-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
This self test mean what? still must pay to buy their ATK? Recommended mean what? Mean its not compulsory?

The way I read it. I think its totally no more testing.
Even their 5th day ATK self testing is also not enforced. No one bothers to check, the hotels are not bothered n it's a 5stars hotel.
The 1st day when you arrived where you're supposed to quarantine in the room till your pcr result is out, I was already out having my massage straightaway after check in..
Old 23-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
You so hiong 5555 If me I scared later thai police come after me.

but seriously, I have thai friends they return to thailand and tested positive during the day 1quarantine PCR test. But for thais is easy when they tested positive.
No one bothers about u @all. The Thai police has no time for u also..But I didn't venture far, I just went next door for a massage. After the massage, had a meal nearby n by than received the email for my pcr test result late afternoon.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
If unlucky result turn positive and they ask you pack up go hospiTEL and found out you not there how?

I prefer play safe. Lawyer not cheap in bkk 555 thai police also need token of appreciation if need their help 55555.
Wana be Gung-ho, you also need to do your homework 1st. I did a self ART @home in the morning before going to the airport, this is to @least give u a peace of mind!
Actually leaving my room after I checked in wasn't what I intended to do, it was the sheer bo-chapness of the hotel that prompted me doing it. When I returned to the hotel, no one knew if u even existed..
Old 23-04-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Wana be Gung-ho, you also need to do your homework 1st. I did a self ART @home in the morning before going to the airport, this is to @least give u a peace of mind!
Actually leaving my room after I checked in wasn't what I intended to do, it was the sheer bo-chapness of the hotel that prompted me doing it. When I returned to the hotel, no one knew if u even existed..
Yes I went with a group of friends
All was well and proper until reach hotel
Saw the guests all roaming freeing so we know got no enforcement liao
Anyway it’s a thing of the past already
Old 23-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With the new announcement, I suddenly have a rush to travel to Bangkok on 1 May for the long weekend... . But sadly the TP website can only update on 29 Apr..
Old 24-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
the supposed May 1 Thailand entry rules is not confirmed until it is published on the royal gazette.
Old 25-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
With the new announcement, I suddenly have a rush to travel to Bangkok on 1 May for the long weekend... . But sadly the TP website can only update on 29 Apr..
It should end everything on 29 Apr then I can enjoy long weekend in Thailand instead of this boring SG. TP is still the bottle neck, a pain in the ass.
Old 02-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is unacceptable. No.10 should order RTA invade Myanmar.
No.10 ok one ah He sabai sabai

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

hey bros, can i ask if its better to change money in bangkok or singapore? thanks in advance
Old 25-05-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
hey bros, can i ask if its better to change money in bangkok or singapore? thanks in advance
I think u can get a better rate when u change in BKK (S$ to BHT) at the money changer.
Chok Dee !
Old 27-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If change a lot some will go meet you to change for you.
Minimum how much is considered a lot? Which money changer?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Depends.
If cash, change in BKK is better.
If you will be spending via card and want to avoid bank fees and conversion fees, can consider this prepaid multicurrency card - https://$$$$$$$/revolutaar

They use real-time internet fees instead of marked-up fees. Just avoid buying foreign currencies during the weekend and do it weekdays instead else got a bit of surcharge.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1