The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!
I need serious advice

Can anyone let me know what i can do to end myself?

Whatever prohibited drugs in geylang that i can consume?

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

In the end all shunned me.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

Wanted to plunge down but i do not think i have the guts. Tired of humanity.

Anyone can advise? I have access to all form of drugs in geylang.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Re: I need serious advice

what for.
no money pay then dont pay.
move house (rent a room outside)
find a cash paid job
and live it til you die off
Old 27-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by organiser View Post

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

Old 27-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If you can accumulate debts with 6 digit hor it mean you actually not stupid. Seriously really not joking 5555 cuz how many pp can roll to that level?

No one will really keen to help you also cuz 6 digit leh. How many digits they can help you to tide over? If in the end you think you can make it but end up CMI, you failed nvm you also hai tio them fail with you. Human is selfish one haizzzz somemore now pandemic.

No need die lah. If you really want to give one last try then you better sell everything to try yourself. But then if sell everything also not enough then you better don't sell also and start cutting expenses and stashing gold, rolex or AP or PP, cash hidden away and prepare for bankruptcy.

Since you are old liao right learn to live simple and prepare to retire bah. Go find some simple jobs enough for living don't ask for too much and you be a happier person.
U dun anyhow say, later he really commit suicide and it will be headline news. If got no advice, best is not to say.
Old 27-02-2021, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Are you earning a salary at the moment? If you are you can seek a financial counseling to start the first step towards clearing your debts and getting back on your feet.

Quote:

2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You already at your lowest point right. Why not use it as a strength to bounce back. Think about what you done wrong to accumulate 6 digit of debts and try not making the same mistake again. Human are just like a pencil, must go through the blade to be useful. Treat your pain like your friend, you be able to learn something through it.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

6 digits debt is not the end of the world.
Many people went bankrupt for various reasons (for Singaporeans to be declared bankrupt, they will need to be in debt for at least 100k).

There is nothing your debtor can do if you really cannot pay. At most declare you bankrupt, even then, they cannot do anything to you except to auction off the valuables you have. After that, you will be accord a plan, to pay off the debt, and depending on your earning power, you debt can be clear in probably a few years.

There are a few agencies for you to consider seeking help from:

1. CCS (https://www.ccs.org.sg/)
2. https://www.sos.org.sg/

If you are being hassle by illegal money lenders, please call the police.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Donald trump once owed more than a billion US dollars to banks
Old 01-03-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=hannibald;20496685]6 digits debt is not the end of the world.
Many people went bankrupt for various reasons (for Singaporeans to be declared bankrupt, they will need to be in debt for at least 100k).

I think it is about $15k for bankruptcy now. USed to be $10k. I was almost bankrupt so I know.

I know of a relative, owed 6 digit. Debtors can do nothing. She declared bankrupt. After a few years, discharged and now lead a high life. Got car, Rolex, go on holidays and have fine dining.

In fact, want to be bankrupt better to owe 6 digit than owe $15k. More worth it.

Death is never worth it. Money only. Can earn back. I was so poor that I could not pay electrical bill and was living without electricity and water for 2 weeks. I found a better job and bounced back. I also thought of dying due to lack of support from family. Afterall, I owed money due to being cheated and not due to my own bad ways. I feel that everyone around me let me down.

Then I told myself that I had to live on to prove those people wrong and see how the people who harmed me suffer retribution. I lived on and saw how those evil people got their retribution. Makes living so worth while to see it. I am still depressed now but I will live on to see how the others get their retributuion.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

that is nothing lah.. i got see ppl owe 20millions plus before. they stil enjoy life to the max.

how bad can you be. worst go to new place start all over again. ignore all the debt. go places like thailand, indonesia. take some money over. start a new life. u can be as happy as u want. why end ur life.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Just go bankrupt, not the end of the world. In fact it's the start of a new life!
Old 01-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

6 digit and you want to end your life? Then people like Col. Sanders or closer to home, people like Lim Tow Yong? My own boss owe close to 10 million. He can closed down the company and walked away and be supported by his children. Yet, we are still in our office to see how to move forward.

You don't even have the guts to take the plunge, then how? To die is very easy, after that you leave all the problems to those who will survive you. It is just fucking selfish isn't it?
Old 13-03-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: I need serious advice

When you are at the lowest point of your life , you don't need courage to die.
Im amused when many believe that it is due to lack of it to die.
Do you know it actually takes alot more courage to stay alive?
Old 13-03-2021, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you got nothing better than picking bones out of eggs
Old 15-03-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

No money pay back then don’t pay. Why need to die , come on. Heck care la
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1