The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
this new place need to be very secretive about doing extra she told me, its at c****** b*** along beatty yes.
Hello bro,
Pm for contact n location bro. Thanks
Old 01-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 14
kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightzs View Post
Hello bro,
Pm for contact n location bro. Thanks
i have her wechat and contact, you can pm me if you want it.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Tried Axxy. Will not return to her. You must have a special taste for her looks in order to return to her
Actually her 2 other colleagues at her new place looks better than her but dunno service good or not.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Tried Axxy. Will not return to her. You must have a special taste for her looks in order to return to her
i fully agree on this, her face looks abit wierd, definitely not ugly and not pretty too . but not acceptable for me.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Angel frm H allows more than finnger if u are lucky..
Old 02-03-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
Advanced booking at least 1 week.FYI

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 02-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Wow didn't know H got this type of ang pai!
Old 02-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
HP’s Angel who is a local is a MiLF and not slim. Her looks to me is 5/10. No offense intended to her fans. This is my personal judgement. One man champagne is another vinegar. 🙂🙃😊

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopikaki View Post
Actually her 2 other colleagues at her new place looks better than her but dunno service good or not.
Absolutely but I only managed to see one ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
HP’s Angel who is a local is a MiLF and not slim. Her looks to me is 5/10. No offense intended to her fans. This is my personal judgement. One man champagne is another vinegar. 🙂🙃😊
This one Im with u. I go for "look" also sometimes if there are plenty of fishes in the sea.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Agree that her looks department is lacking. But I find her service is one of the better ones there. Tried lady F today and took me a long time to finish.
My 1st visit there without appointment and I was assigned A, guess i'm lucky.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

finally had time to go down and try out ***da from HP per bro MaXx recommendation. must say she is quite pleasant and decent massage, constantly asking me about her pressure and if i prefer harder. biggest plus for me is that she has a solid C, but sadly didn't allow me to roam under maybe due to it being my first visit only. bros can let me know if they had different experience otherwise.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Agree that her looks department is lacking. But I find her service is one of the better ones there. Tried lady F today and took me a long time to finish.
My 1st visit there without appointment and I was assigned A, guess i'm lucky.
How would you compare F's massage and sensual with A? I was a regular of F but haven't been there much recently cos I don't pass by that area much. F's massage is one of the very good ones I've tried in similar joints and strokes can be slow and sensual. Was that why it took you a long time to finish? If only F had a better figure
Old 02-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absolutely but I only managed to see one ...
You saw who? Kxxxx or Nxxxxe ?
Old 02-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopikaki View Post
You saw who? Kxxxx or Nxxxxe ?
There's a K? I only know there's A**y, A**e and N****e.. A**e looks like my next try. Her photos look tempting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread