The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

got it, because I am going to be there on a long term basis, so my first 2 intended bahay is for myself to stay , not for rental or investment.

I will look at Robinson Land when I am there cos now I am still stuck in sg and my, cant move much.

So, how much did you pay per sq ft for a sea frontage and which area is it located ??? Just curious.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
got it, because I am going to be there on a long term basis, so my first 2 intended bahay is for myself to stay , not for rental or investment.

I will look at Robinson Land when I am there cos now I am still stuck in sg and my, cant move much.

So, how much did you pay per sq ft for a sea frontage and which area is it located ??? Just curious.
I bought it almost 10 years ago for less than 200k php. Paid in 12 instalments. Subsequently I wanted to buy the neighboring plot and I was quoted twice the amount for a smaller plot. It's situated on the island of Alabat. Quite a distance from Manila. You know where?
Old 29-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kind of lost here... seem tat topic change to property investment... no more cheong here ka...
Old 29-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Foreigner can't buy land directly. But you can set up a company there to buy land but you need to have a local partner. A lawyer would be able to prepare some documentation for you such that this partner cannot impede anything you want to the property and will have no beneficial interest in it. I have bought a 30,000 sq ft land by the sea inthe province.

If you plan to retire in PI you should live in the province and rent out your condos. The rental return is good. The places to look out for is Makati, Ortigas and BGC. Ayala is currently the best developer but they do not allow you to use the apartment as a service apartment and they do not allow sub-sale. Another good developer is Robinson Land. But if you are thinking of making money from resale better think twice. Though all my condos have appreciated in value it's difficult to dispose of them at market value. If you need to sell your property value must have appreciated by at least 30 percent to make it worthwhile.
Buying a condo in philippines as a investment will be very high risk cause of all the factors told and also the fluctuation of peso/USD rate. The condo might appreciate 30 percent but if USD drop you are screw also. I want to buy a condo mainly either to stay near my gf's place or for rental to the calling centre workers.

I am very interested in this corporation thing cause I am planning to really retire long term philippines. Can you PM me more on this? Looking to buy some beach front home in Bohol, Panglao island or somewhere near a good diving spots like Padre Bungo as a retirement home next time. This is in case I get sick of staying in the city and want to stay near a nice beach relaxing my days away.
Old 29-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
I bought it almost 10 years ago for less than 200k php. Paid in 12 instalments. Subsequently I wanted to buy the neighboring plot and I was quoted twice the amount for a smaller plot. It's situated on the island of Alabat. Quite a distance from Manila. You know where?
ya, quite a distance ( google maps ) but definately a good buy, I am looking at a plot of land in batangas, seen once, cannot make decision yet, will look again. Local phil friends are saying cavite is hot now, but I really dont like the design of the house and having to pay 2+ to 3 mil is really not worth it, think can buy bahay lots more nearer to manila. Dont remember what developer is that but the coastal highway linking it to manila do make it look attractive but serious doubts about their highway classifications.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
I kind of lost here... seem tat topic change to property investment... no more cheong here ka...
Always go Manila till fall in love with it till want to settle down there..quite natural what =p
Old 01-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

The ang mohs were doing...

Now we r doing it

I thought about it too n then gv up.

Researched a fair bit on it then.

Yes the primary issue is that foreigners cant buy land at all. Yes the lawyers can help u but o a certain extent only..

Currency exchange risk is another big poblem

Appreciation is not that easy ince easy home ownership for locals is available

Worse if u get squatters on ur land... Its not easy to evict them either.

For those who are interested in landed go for horizontal condos....

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Always go Manila till fall in love with it till want to settle down there..quite natural what =p
Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro... U can buy house? Wife filipina?

Quote:
ya, quite a distance ( google maps ) but definately a good buy, I am looking at a plot of land in batangas, seen once, cannot make decision yet, will look again. Local phil friends are saying cavite is hot now, but I really dont like the design of the house and having to pay 2+ to 3 mil is really not worth it, think can buy bahay lots more nearer to manila. Dont remember what developer is that but the coastal highway linking it to manila do make it look attractive but serious doubts about their highway classifications.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

He he... Condo or even well guarded communities

Murders still happen.

Welcome to my country... The pinas

Quote:
That why I rather pay more to buy a condo =x
Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro... U can buy house? Wife filipina?

hehehehe, wify and cavit and gf. always take ENO cos of indigestion......hehehehe

Old 01-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
That why for landed..got to really move there..if not squatter come stay for 10 years..hard to kick them out...there is a law that if they stay for x amount of years on the land, the land is theirs man.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Murders still happen.

There a risk..but it is just a thinking..maybe cheaper or safer to fly in and out the enjoy Ph. =p
Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Murders still happen.

Yes, many foreigners have died there.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Buying a condo in philippines as a investment will be very high risk cause of all the factors told and also the fluctuation of peso/USD rate. The condo might appreciate 30 percent but if USD drop you are screw also. I want to buy a condo mainly either to stay near my gf's place or for rental to the calling centre workers.

I am very interested in this corporation thing cause I am planning to really retire long term philippines. Can you PM me more on this? Looking to buy some beach front home in Bohol, Panglao island or somewhere near a good diving spots like Padre Bungo as a retirement home next time. This is in case I get sick of staying in the city and want to stay near a nice beach relaxing my days away.
Rental returns are good for certain areas. Where can you get 12% ROI? A 3 million condo in Makati can fetch 30k rental per month. Even if you are not selling you get your principal back in 10 years. Since you are planning to retire there you should invest in something that will provide you sustenance for 20 years at least.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Got wifey n gf both in phil ah?

Wah must kow tow to u...

Quote:
hehehehe, wify and cavit and gf. always take ENO cos of indigestion......hehehehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1