The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ducatits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any bro going drinking and chill out today? DOnt mind going together 6 to closing time for drinking?
Probably going to head out in about an hour's time
Old 27-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Just went to another one. One of the babes not bad. Hopefully can progress further
The quantity there getting more these days compared to when phase 2 just started.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
Cointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Its happening

It is indeed happening, not in the sense of high playability but a space for casual flirting and chilling. The place I went is neither OT nor GM.

Received a private group message from manager J. Itching for beer and ladies companionship, decided to explore the place.

There are about 8 viets and SG gals working for the return of LDs. The girls are average looking, but more importantly the ones that sat with me are wallet friendly. Beer tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Place will only be shared to reputable brothers via PM. As for the rest, happy exploring around the island as it is not a difficult place to find.
Seek and you shall find.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cointreau View Post
It is indeed happening, not in the sense of high playability but a space for casual flirting and chilling. The place I went is neither OT nor GM.

Received a private group message from manager J. Itching for beer and ladies companionship, decided to explore the place.

There are about 8 viets and SG gals working for the return of LDs. The girls are average looking, but more importantly the ones that sat with me are wallet friendly. Beer tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Place will only be shared to reputable brothers via PM. As for the rest, happy exploring around the island as it is not a difficult place to find.
Seek and you shall find.
Nice bro.. If going can go together. wallet friendly as in roughly the expenditures is how much?
Old 28-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is indeed happening, not tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Seek and you shall find.
Can share contact, thanks
Old 29-08-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Can share contact, thanks
Better not..... once shared out the place will be exposed and attract the attention of the authorities. Sometimes need to be selfish and keep to ourselves until we find another alternative place to cheong..... then release the earlier location.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Cointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCointreau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Better not..... once shared out the place will be exposed and attract the attention of the authorities. Sometimes need to be selfish and keep to ourselves until we find another alternative place to cheong..... then release the earlier location.
The spirit of this forum is to share stuffs that cannot be shared in other communities.
I do exercise discretion in giving out the name of place or places. The time to drink with girls is already so short, do not want the authorities to reduce it further.

Hopefully this small group of businesses that have operated will lead to further opening up of this segment.
Old 29-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

shit, raid started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
With the discussions made public, we can be sure the raids will start soon.

Fellow revellers... keep what's underground discourse remain underground.

Some people really can't be entrusted with good stuffs.
Old 29-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
shit, raid started
My condolences.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
shit, raid started
It is not an "underground" place, as they have the necessary licenses and facilities to operate.
G does not issue such licences readily, although they preach that a business must pivot.
Safe distancing, safe entry, new Cinderella timing still applies.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is not an "underground" place, as they have the necessary licenses and facilities to operate.
G does not issue such licences readily, although they preach that a business must pivot.
Safe distancing, safe entry, new Cinderella timing still applies.
Best all not to reveal any places here. More ppl go support we also dun earn anything, boss luffing only.

Less ppl, more time we have with the babes
Old 30-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro gunner888 for bringing to chill at GM. Drinking wise ok not very expensive too. Girls i think there are quite a lot there. Quality wise don't compare to KTV girls la. However, the down side is the drinking time is too short till 1030 pm.

Overall not bad an experience if you are just looking to drink with girls to entertain and talk to you. Any extras i don't know cause i only go for drinking only. Really miss drinking high and just talk nonsense bullshit to girls who willing (even thou paid) listen and talk craps too.

As for playability, i still feel if there is ktv will be nicer. As sometimes after drinking feel like singing and touch touch. The drinking place a bit bright. Plus no music and can listen to other people conversations too. Bit funny to play haha.
Old 30-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold

Now this period can open meh?
Old 30-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Anyhere to go today
Old 30-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyhere to go today
Sunday most of the Pinoy pubs close except OT. Just wondering where are the tea dances man. Is it still ard?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1