The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

This place looks very quiet. Was there last night. The only girl attract me is Fiona. Looks elegant and presentable. I will take a full course from her next visit. Meanwhile any of you have try her service. Pls provide. Thanks.
Old 29-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Went to try and find Lisa but unfortunately another bro jumped the queue and got inside the shop right before I did. Roamed around for a while and decided to try a new looking girl on level 4.

Not sure if she's the Fiona some bros mentioned earlier, but she sounded local. She's quite pretty, slim and softspoken. Boobs seem to be on the smaller side (she didn't strip). She quoted me $70 for HJ and $100 for sensual which I felt was too exp, so nego down to $50 for HJ. Quite mechanical, no GFE at all. Won't RTM because she doesn't fuck (at least she didn't offer to me).
Thanks for providing this intel.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to try fiona, indeed she is soft spoken n sound local which set her apart from the rest. She will give u a different vibe compared to the china milfs co workers.
Players who are looking for tip top service, huge knockers then she would not be the 1 for u but if u r someone who wanna try a a more demure ML who is anle to hold a conversation with u in singlish then u would enjoy her companion.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think the insect spa some bros were talking abt.. has another outlet somewhere near one of circleline MRT station based on the wc photos.

Last edited by Huaifeng; 29-01-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Since massage is non-existent, should just settle with $50-60 all in. Usually they will give in.
Cannot...this one not i take one. Its my boss.
Need to pay for the rental you know.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is that any1 try the shop opposite the ussc? Beside the bus stop. Very interesting on the viet lady.
Old 30-01-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I know of a ML near Serangoon Shopping Centre (but not inside) that has been my gem for years. Her massage is strong and she does long strokes instead of just pressing. She is very friendly and I always have a nice chat with her too. The teasing is the best I have so far. There is more but I will not talk about it. Always left a happy person. If you are interested, please up my points and PM me.
Old 30-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
I know of a ML near Serangoon Shopping Centre (but not inside) that has been my gem for years. Her massage is strong and she does long strokes instead of just pressing. She is very friendly and I always have a nice chat with her too. The teasing is the best I have so far. There is more but I will not talk about it. Always left a happy person. If you are interested, please up my points and PM me.
I stayed in Serangoon for 30 years. Didn't know there is a Serangoon Shopping center
Old 30-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Unlocked this offer at Level 4 using 1 blue note before. It's not so difficult
Yes. it's not difficult.......... if it's not Fiona.
Old 30-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I stayed in Serangoon for 30 years. Didn't know there is a Serangoon Shopping center
Epic fail
Old 30-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
thanks for FR, up you bro, enjoy ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 30-01-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

I have a ML to share near Kovan MRT. Condo not shop.
Young lady with good looks 7. 5/10, good attitude and service. Ambience and location and hygiene 10/10! Service 9/10!
Damage, $120 massage with HJ, $150 HJ with CIM.
Massage 6/10, not here for proper massage anyway. If want full proper hard massage, i usually go shop 😂😂
But HJ or top up for CIM, definitely no regrets. Nowadays many online post with deceiving photos, go already see another person, or auntie or fat lady. Guaranteed this lady wont reject kind. Pm me if interested. Only reply to those with reputable profile with points and power.
Old 30-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes. it's not difficult.......... if it's not Fiona.
I think other ML also say the same thing, always what 30$ is taken by boss, wonder if its true, how does the boss even keep track unless the boss is within themselves la. Else I thought is see by rental of the shop one lor...

Level 4 hard to bargain to 1 blue note, even if can is really just HJ you and go, if u can tahan like 15-20minutes of their aggresive HJ then okay la, but for people like me,cum in less than 5minutes gone if HJ HAHAHA
Old 30-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I think other ML also say the same thing, always what 30$ is taken by boss, wonder if its true, how does the boss even keep track unless the boss is within themselves la. Else I thought is see by rental of the shop one lor...

Level 4 hard to bargain to 1 blue note, even if can is really just HJ you and go, if u can tahan like 15-20minutes of their aggresive HJ then okay la, but for people like me,cum in less than 5minutes gone if HJ HAHAHA
Can monitor. They have CCTV. Boss just played back and see who entered shop.
On the other hand, ML and boss are partners. Why do they want to cheap one another for that $20 or $30. They think of long term so integrity is not compromised.

If you so fast come out, maybe you can propose like this :
Waive entrance fee, no need massage. Just HJ.
You will take only 5 to 10mins.

When time is up, if you dont come out, you will leave the room.
You dare to take the challenge?
Old 01-02-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
tiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Fiona speaks in a very slow manner one is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread