The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
too many aunties at USSC.. sometimes I get scared
Got one there can fuck raw. Tight pussy somemore
Old 12-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Which shop can raw?
Old 12-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

wtf? Raw?!!
Old 13-01-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
LuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Are you sure
Old 13-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
mitch is a Helpful and Caring Samstermitch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
wahhh bro, dont let small head take over big head
Old 13-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Happy for one time, regret for lifetime.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Just curious if anyone have reviews about the spas at space@kovan? Like what time they open or close?

If got ML to recommend, that's even better. Hahah
Old 13-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

Walan...just now go eat thai wanton mee with my friend after work. This place jitao 1 whole stretch of MP sia. Saw this shop E really is just one ML wear hot pants and spaghetti top standing inside. Quite voluptuous based on memory but didnt have a good look because she was staring at me when I beo-ed inside.

Really changed quite a bit since the last time I came. And that was not long ago only. Not talking about USSC btw.
Old 13-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
Walan...just now go eat thai wanton mee with my friend after work. This place jitao 1 whole stretch of MP sia. Saw this shop E really is just one ML wear hot pants and spaghetti top standing inside. Quite voluptuous based on memory but didnt have a good look because she was staring at me when I beo-ed inside.

Really changed quite a bit since the last time I came. And that was not long ago only. Not talking about USSC btw.
Not USSC then where bro? please share leh
Old 13-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

There are 2 Syt ML inside...
Old 13-01-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
There are 2 Syt ML inside...
Really ah.... wasted my friend and I never go in fatal 4 way match with them.. wasted trip, wanton mee closed somemore fuck
Old 13-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Think there one lady in late 30s or early 40s with a tattoo on her leg always like look at guys who are walking around there lol.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Just curious if anyone have reviews about the spas at space@kovan? Like what time they open or close?

If got ML to recommend, that's even better. Hahah
Do not try relax SPA. Tried last week. Chop carrot and never provide service. Offer full service at $200
Old 14-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Milf issit? Only see milfs in that stretch. Youngest ones are at H***t. Had one tall viet with very hard and fake boobs before...but too $ minded

Unless you de really looking for a last minute massage...I rather visit those home based in the vicinity for a better value finish
Old 14-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Spazio got one called N***y, have yet to try but from michat pics, looks quite hot.

Space got a row of shops which operate till v late, some look like not interested when I walked in. Especially the one next to Thai food.. but I think the whole stretch chop carrot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread