The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

if the experienced bros can state where they do the cut n how much it cost,
i think it will be very useful to all the bros here want to go for the cut.

thanks in advance
Old 03-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
if the experienced bros can state where they do the cut n how much it cost,
i think it will be very useful to all the bros here want to go for the cut.

thanks in advance
I got mine done 3 yrs back at a private clinic.. i think it cost me at $700 (HIgh price compared to government. But what you pay is what you get. Consultation/Operation same day. No need to wait.

Did it at one of the private clinic in MOUNT E. quite sometime liao so cant remember clearly

by the way, there was nothing wrong with my foreskin. I had no trouble retracting however its just kinda long. Had no regrets having the op. Just minor discomfort for 1week+ or 2.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
givemegirls is Cool - loads of Potential

As requested by bros here, I will describe my experience in detail.

The most difficult part was taking the first step, calling raffles hospital for an appointment. Taking advice from one bro's earlier post, below is the contact:

Raffles Hospital
Dr Yang Ching Yu
Tel: 63111140

On the first appointment, the doctor said I should go ahead with the procedure and arranged for a surgery date. I picked Sat morning 915am.

On sat I had to be warded one hour in advance, 815am. I Took a pee, lay on the resting ward's bed and counted-down to doomsday. Did not feel any embarassment or discomfort as the staff were helpful and professional.

At about 910am, the nurse came and pushed my bed into the surgical room. Dr Yang greeted me and one nurse injected me with anesthesia. I was still wondering what the hell I got myself into when i was knocked out completely. No pain, cant recall what happened. When I opened my eyes, I was back in the resting ward. When I checked my dick, it was bandaged. Can only see the messy stiches and was a little freaked out. Luckily I was mentally prepared.

Nurse said I can go home. So I wore my boxers, my berms and left raffles hopsital in a taxi, still dazed from the anesthesia. Dont worry bros, you will not feel a thing even with your berms on. Due to the bandage and your totally numb-dick.

At night, I took out the bandage because I didnt wanna pee all over it. No pain from peeing because the foreskin was gone. But omg, was so messy I thought I was scewed. Stayed home for 3 days. Dick head was so freaking sensitive I wondered how was it possible to ever wear my pants. On day 4, went back to Dr Yang for consultation. He said it was healing well (so relieved as I cant believe the total MESS was normal). Day 6 today, I still have blood stains on my underwear as the cut has not healed completed. But no pain, just a hyper-sensitive head.

Overall, the first 3 days were the worst in my life, emotional trauma and some discomfort especially if you have an errection. But once I got pass the 5th day, I got used to it and definately felt it was worth it! It is healing properly now and I urge all bros who NEED the surgery to go for it. Do not let embarassment get the better of you.

No one could tell I went for the procedure, though I did walk like an old man for the first few days and it was really difficult choosing between wearing boxers and underwear.

Total cost after medisave is about $1000 (cash)
Almost $700-$800 for surgery and 3 consultations: $100+$70+$70

Well, who cares about the money as long as your dick is well right?
Feel free to post your questions. I have benefited from this thread and hope you have too. Cheers.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lqdcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemegirls View Post

The most difficult part was taking the first step, calling raffles hospital for an appointment. Taking advice from one bro's earlier post, below is the contact:

Raffles Hospital
Dr Yang Ching Yu

On the first appointment, the doctor said I should go ahead with the procedure and arranged for a surgery date. I picked Sat morning 915am.

On sat I had to be warded one hour in advance, 815am. I Took a pee, lay on the resting ward's bed and counted-down to doomsday. Did not feel any embarassment or discomfort as the staff were helpful and professional.

At about 910am, the nurse came and pushed my bed into the surgical room. Dr Yang greeted me and one nurse injected me with anesthesia. I was still wondering what the hell I got myself into when i was knocked out completely. No pain, cant recall what happened. When I opened my eyes, I was back in the resting ward. When I checked my dick, it was bandaged. Can only see the messy stiches and was a little freaked out. Luckily I was mentally prepared.

Nurse said I can go home. So I wore my boxers, my berms and left raffles hopsital in a taxi, still dazed from the anesthesia. Dont worry bros, you will not feel a thing even with your berms on. Due to the bandage and your totally numb-dick.

At night, I took out the bandage because I didnt wanna pee all over it. No pain from peeing because the foreskin was gone. But omg, was so messy I thought I was scewed. Stayed home for 3 days. Dick head was so freaking sensitive I wondered how was it possible to ever wear my pants. On day 4, went back to Dr Yang for consultation. He said it was healing well (so relieved as I cant believe the total MESS was normal). Day 6 today, I still have blood stains on my underwear as the cut has not healed completed. But no pain, just a hyper-sensitive head.

Overall, the first 3 days were the worst in my life, emotional trauma and some discomfort especially if you have an errection. But once I got pass the 5th day, I got used to it and definately felt it was worth it! It is healing properly now and I urge all bros who NEED the surgery to go for it. Do not let embarassment get the better of you.

No one could tell I went for the procedure, though I did walk like an old man for the first few days and it was really difficult choosing between wearing boxers and underwear.

Feel free to post your questions. I have benefited from this thread and hope you have too. Cheers.

Hi, just had mine circumcision by Dr.Yang. but it seems my glans is not totally exposed?only abt half of it.the edge of the glans is still covered by foreskin,The foreskin looks like being folded and stithed to the shaft. I still have to use my hand to retract the foreskin in order to fully expose the head. I wonder if your condition is the same? since both of us have been operated by Dr.Yang.

Thanx in advance!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

lqdcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemegirls View Post

Raffles Hospital
Dr Yang Ching Yu

Hi, just had mine circumcision by Dr.Yang. but it seems my glans is not totally exposed?only abt half of it.the edge of the glans is still covered by foreskin,The foreskin looks like being folded and stithed to the shaft. I still have to use my hand to retract the foreskin in order to fully expose the head. I wonder if your condition is the same? since both of us have been operated by Dr.Yang.

Thanx in advance!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
_ultraman is Cool - loads of Potential

U may have been circ loosely, Check out CIRCLIST Splash Page Entry Screen for more info on circ styles. Loose circ allows u to continue masturbating the normal way. A tight circ which i have allows u to have the head completely exposed which in my opinion looks better
Old 16-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdcom View Post

Thanx in advance!
Hi bro, my head is fully exposed. Not sure the reason maybe its like what ultraman said.
I have almost completely healed but I'm would like to ask bros here: Since the skin is stiched to the shaft, does that make masturbation or sex difficult? Feels like there is going to be a learning curve?
Old 19-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster (M)

phame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

Ive just found this thread and read through all the pages. I was just circumsized 5 days ago.

Just wondering if any of the guys who have now recovered can comment in detail about sexual sensations.

1. Is sex more enjoyable the same?
2. When you masturbate since there is no foreskin to move around, is it less pleasurable?
3. Blowjobs? Are they more pleasurable?

Thanks guys!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros, its been 4 weeks since the Op. healing is fine but the stitches are still there. It does not seem like it will drop off by itself? Rather it seems like most of it is embedded into the flesh/skin and some still have loose ends. Please advise.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always thought that the stitches they use for circumcision dissolve away. Mine were pretty much gone by 4 weeks. If they still look odd by next week, maybe you should go and see your GP.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

ouch! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Circumcision: my experience

ouch! i joing just so i can write this, I got a circumsission becasue i have phimosis i would not have got it done if i didnt, i got it done at 7am TODAY and it hurts like hell and i cannot even piss correctly ! it sucks. i hate it so bad and the head is so sentsitve when it hits my boxers it hurts like a mother fucker !

this blows.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
hihiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, was thinking its very awkrawd to tell your office people where you go and what happened to you for the 10 days hospital leave....

how did you guys tell ?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihiguy View Post
Hey bros, was thinking its very awkrawd to tell your office people where you go and what happened to you for the 10 days hospital leave....

how did you guys tell ?
Yeah, this was the same question I'd posted previously.

Btw, can we use medisave for this?

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 11-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

lol had to salute u guys. really have the courage to do it. i wanted to do this yrs ago till now still cant bring myself to do it...... cos i scare needles n pain.....

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by pussyman72; 11-05-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 13-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
hihiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo View Post
Yeah, this was the same question I'd posted previously.

Btw, can we use medisave for this?
hee... oki... so any advice for this awkrawd moment ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1