The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone know how to hunt him down. He ran yesterday during KTV and i even gave him $350 and paid the bill cause i trust him. But his girls and mummy need me to tip. He is a short and small guy with clefted lips. I will go to police but anyone can hunt him down.
Just a heads up for everyone here on how he operates. He will claim to have a big group of people already comfirm. When you meet him he will ask for the money, and give excuse saying that only one other person who is his "friend" will join late, but jvr come in the end. He will keep leaving the room to go "toilet" or talk to the "mamasan" like every 20 mins or so. After going out multiple times he will dissapear.
Old 26-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Can share sbf nick line nick so other bros beware.

Normally i ignore pm from 2019 registered nicks
His sbf nick is "Locaca"
His Line nick is "."

Info might be useless alrdy cos he stalks this thread and will change
Old 26-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjch View Post
His sbf nick is "Locaca"
His Line nick is "."

Locaca always jio HH, Geylang joint. Confirm is him is it? He always come pm me and come fish me for some joint information!

To all, please note!
Old 26-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Please check is it the same person, I have create a awareness before about last month, you can check back my previous posting.

https://imgur.com/a/VrDVoWw
NO. Not him. Is the same as percy said, small and short fellow. Left arm tattooed, wear specs and his lips are clefted.

Anyway i made a police report on him with full detailed description and places we went and etc. Surprisingly, the police are actually quite keen on this case as this is not the usual case of reporting someone dead, traffic accident or change of address. So interesting to them that most of them came over and asked lots of questions, the buildings we walked past. I tot they will just write a report and document that is it. Seem that they will actually investigate and already classify under cheating with IO attached. Now pending them to review the videos or what and see how long that person can hide lo.

So to those that kanna too. Once identified him please all come down and claim ur cases too so that his punishment will be multiplied. Money can be earn but this kind of person must be exposed and punished if not more will kanna. The KTV girls also kanna too. He ordered two girls and i also dunno why he went to quarrel with one of the girl and gave her rejection fee if in the first place he decided to run road. Maybe that girl pissed his already low self esteem till he cannot take it.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Can share sbf nick line nick so other bros beware.

Normally i ignore pm from 2019 registered nicks
HIS SBF nick is borino.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just a heads up for everyone here on how he operates. He will claim to have a big group of people already comfirm. When you meet him he will ask for the money, and give excuse saying that only one other person who is his "friend" will join late, but jvr come in the end. He will keep leaving the room to go "toilet" or talk to the "mamasan" like every 20 mins or so. After going out multiple times he will dissapear.
Yes, Similar tactic. Said confirmed total three guys then end up only me and him. Actually the split is 100 each at first. Then later part said his regular kaki not coming liao. I am kind enough to up the money to give him 200 instead. I think he sense that i am quite generous and stupid so he tried his luck again. This time said he jio his cousin to come but beer towers not enough need to order more. Then i passed him another 150 to support him. Totally 350 and then he disappeared.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
His sbf nick is "Locaca"
His Line nick is "."

confirm similar person. The line he use on me is just ._.

I showed this to the police and they laughed. KNN.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
His sbf nick is "Locaca"
His Line nick is "."

Thanks for this inform and i can recognise is him.

That fellow still dare to msg me using this Locaca nick as per below:

Hi bro very sorry to heard ur bad experience yesterday. So far have u make a police report ? What did the police says ? Guess it wont help as this is one to one trust basis.

If you are so afraid then why do such thing in the first place. Dare to do then be prepared for the consequences lo. 1K isn't a lot but to ruin ur own life is bad trade off.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of people will get their karma. 出来混都是要还的
Old 26-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locaca View Post
26-11-19 HH ktv sessions ( 497 ktv and club ) 3-7pm.
Serious and interested kakis pm.
Can tell that you operate around geylang area. Yesterday that borino brought me to 489A geylang KTV. Hmmm i think is just a matter of time u end up being caught ba.

Guys just sit back and watch show liao.
Old 26-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
NO. Not him. Is the same as percy said, small and short fellow. Left arm tattooed, wear specs and his lips are clefted.

Anyway i made a police report on him with full detailed description and places we went and etc. Surprisingly, the police are actually quite keen on this case as this is not the usual case of reporting someone dead, traffic accident or change of address. So interesting to them that most of them came over and asked lots of questions, the buildings we walked past. I tot they will just write a report and document that is it. Seem that they will actually investigate and already classify under cheating with IO attached. Now pending them to review the videos or what and see how long that person can hide lo.

So to those that kanna too. Once identified him please all come down and claim ur cases too so that his punishment will be multiplied. Money can be earn but this kind of person must be exposed and punished if not more will kanna. The KTV girls also kanna too. He ordered two girls and i also dunno why he went to quarrel with one of the girl and gave her rejection fee if in the first place he decided to run road. Maybe that girl pissed his already low self esteem till he cannot take it.
bro this I tell you, girls hop everywhere at KTV, he most probably saw one of the gals that he frequent last time that may expose him of his scam so quickly shut her up with $$ first
Old 26-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went out with locaca about three weeks ago. I pick him up early afternoon from sumang walk blk 217A. Maybe he stays near here. Just some additional information to add on.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy83 View Post
I went out with locaca about three weeks ago. I pick him up early afternoon from sumang walk blk 217A. Maybe he stays near here. Just some additional information to add on.
Thanks. Just to confirm is he a short and small size fellow with tattoo on his left arm and lips clefted (meaning talking like leak air one). If yes i will update the IO too. Thanks this kind of cheongster should be slayed to warn others against doing this kind of thing.

That fucker still dare to msg things like police won't do anything right it is based on one to one trust. LOL still dare to use the word trust somemore when you don't even have basic YI QI. The police there heard already also dulan that is why they came over to find out more. I think police also human, they also cheong one la. If they kanna then who can they go for help??? Maybe too embarrass too haha. So maybe that is why they on the ball as also benefit them and keep the ktv community safer.

Last edited by subidowa; 27-12-2019 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Add on
Old 26-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy83 View Post
Bro since you picked him up. Do u happen to capture his picture in ur car camera. If yes can u send me see and i see if it is really him and i need update the IO too.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks. Just to confirm is he a short and small size fellow with tattoo on his left arm and lips clefted (meaning talking like leak air one). If yes i will update the IO too. Thanks this kind of cheongster should be slayed to warn others against doing this kind of thing.

That fucker still dare to msg things like police won't do anything right it is based on one to one trust. LOL still dare to use the word trust somemore when you don't even have basic YI QI. The police there heard already also dulan that is why they came over to find out more. I think police also human, they also cheong one la. If they kanna then who can they go for help??? Maybe too embarrass too haha. So maybe that is why they on the ball as also benefit them and keep the ktv community safer.

Yes. Whether description or nick and tactics all 100% match.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1