The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Just need some opinions. I have rather long foreskin and I removed it partly when young (parents decision).

When adulthood, the foreskin is still long and tight. I did not manage to retract it until few years back. The skin had been loosen up now but I am only able to fully reveal the mushroom head when I pull the skin back myself for cleaning or when I am 100% erected (still need to pull back and use the small head to hold the skin like a stopper if not it will cover the head again).

This comes a challenge when I use a condom, the skin keep covering up the head when I slack off during intercourse and I am not able to pull it back down due to the condom.

Should I go for circumcision? If so, what is the fast and painless method? I still live with my family and wish to do this discreetly.

Any advice appreciated.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
humsaplo88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod82 View Post
Just need some opinions. I have rather long foreskin and I removed it partly when young (parents decision).

When adulthood, the foreskin is still long and tight. I did not manage to retract it until few years back. The skin had been loosen up now but I am only able to fully reveal the mushroom head when I pull the skin back myself for cleaning or when I am 100% erected (still need to pull back and use the small head to hold the skin like a stopper if not it will cover the head again).

This comes a challenge when I use a condom, the skin keep covering up the head when I slack off during intercourse and I am not able to pull it back down due to the condom.

Should I go for circumcision? If so, what is the fast and painless method? I still live with my family and wish to do this discreetly.

Any advice appreciated.
remove it. u wont regret. i had the same problem as you. Long foreskin. Had it removed during NS. No one in my family know about this till today.

Mine was fast but not totally painless. Im not sure if the method used now has much lesser pain. other bros can advise on this.

Removing it will be the best decision you make.!
Old 06-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsaplo88 View Post
Removing it will be the best decision you make
Very true and i agree with you wholeheartedly
Old 13-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the reply guys. Any recommendation for such doctors located at the east side of Singapore?
Old 15-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfkl77 View Post
I've got the exact same problems, with a very tight foreskin when erect. I told the urologist of this and she said it's a clear indication that circumcision should be done.

Sought a second opinion from a good buddy on this and he said years of rubbing and tugging, pulling the foreskin back while masturbating, has helped to loosen the skin for him. Not so sure if this would apply to everyone
same as you guys, but i researched and bought a cream from Amazon, applied it religiously and pull the skin. Now regardless whether dick is erected or not, i can easily pull back foreskin without difficulty.

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8...opical/details

strictly apply on the foreskin only, not on the mushroom head. apply a bit only, not too much.
Old 21-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I also had tight forskin. The stretching exercises did not work for me. Snip snip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
same as you guys, but i researched and bought a cream from Amazon, applied it religiously and pull the skin. Now regardless whether dick is erected or not, i can easily pull back foreskin without difficulty.

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8...opical/details

strictly apply on the foreskin only, not on the mushroom head. apply a bit only, not too much.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys any highly recommended clinics in the west? Would like to get a consultation for my condition
Old 05-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I went through the polyclinic route. Paid more and had it done under GA.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
hi guys any highly recommended clinics in the west? Would like to get a consultation for my condition
When you go for a consultation, almost 100% they will advise you to circumcise. My recommendation is to try stretching and using creams first before going down that route as it is irreversible.
Old 25-12-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolfatz View Post
Would like to ask where to buy those kinds of creams/what brand of cream would you recommend?
dr said any cream with steroid will do the trick.

I tried it, it works a little. But you have to apply it vigorously for 6 months and more.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
alexanderknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone here tried those penis rings that hold the foreskin back?

im currently using 1 and even after almost a week the only discomfort is at the peehole that is still super sensitive.. wondering when will it be more seasoned that i can wear my regular boxer briefs.
Old 14-01-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fetishes is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
it IS better to have it CUT! Prostitute advised me to cut. (Said will more shoik when BJ) My ex request me to cut (more hygenic)....

There is no indescribable sensation lah...
Didnt know prostitute got foreskin. HAHAHAHA
Old 05-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyp View Post
I did the stapler method just last week.

Right nw its process of recovering, no stitches which is good but a bit uncomfortable when have erection at night. Will wake me up and have a bit of trouble sleeping when the pain happens.

Right now trying not to unwrap it in bandage and only apply some ointment (neosporin kind)

Had to do it coz of phimosis. I cant retract my foreskin at all. Sex is good with/without condom(but needs to be really wet) prior but its really hard to clean especially before sex. Hopefully after 6 weeks or so I can enjoy it again
Reporting in more than 7 months of circumcision.

It looks cleaner definitely and more pleasant looking but somehow i cum so so much faster compare to before I got it cut. Anyone with the same experience
Old 08-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyp View Post
Reporting in more than 7 months of circumcision.

It looks cleaner definitely and more pleasant looking but somehow i cum so so much faster compare to before I got it cut. Anyone with the same experience
what you are experiencing is basically your mushroom getting used to being circumcised. in the past you had the foreskin to cover it but now its basically opened so naturally it becomes more sensitive and resulting in cuming faster, once your body eventually gotten used to it, it should come back to normal levels.
Old 09-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
what you are experiencing is basically your mushroom getting used to being circumcised. in the past you had the foreskin to cover it but now its basically opened so naturally it becomes more sensitive and resulting in cuming faster, once your body eventually gotten used to it, it should come back to normal levels.
Agreed and after many years, our mushrrom head loss its sensation and will be hard to get an erection..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1