The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Was working yesterday, saw a lady about B cup in a tee shirt. She just kept walking around the shop.
After awhile, couldnt help but to realise that her pokie were quite obvious. She wasnt wearing any bra. Think she went for a jog braless and went to the mall to ‘cool down’
You're working there in tat mall ??..which 1 ???...we can go there n camp there for her ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Was working yesterday, saw a lady about B cup in a tee shirt. She just kept walking around the shop.
After awhile, couldnt help but to realise that her pokie were quite obvious. She wasnt wearing any bra. Think she went for a jog braless and went to the mall to ‘cool down’
When Don need mask anymore ,u see all these female dare to braless when outside, all will wear n cover up,lol
Old 12-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Still prefer over top ,expose the rest style with mask on ,lol
Old 12-05-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
That’s a fair point…as an angmoh, her dressing might be common in her country n it was a really hot day, so it’s probably why she’s dressed so casually with half her boobs spilling out n visible…
I have a caucasian neighbour that will openly breast feed her baby by the pool, anyone who pass will be able to see most of her breast and if you happen to be there at the right time, a quick view of her pink nipple.

Even though she is ok with breastfeeding so openly, I'll probably be arrested if I assumed she wants me to look and pull up a chair...
Old 12-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I have a caucasian neighbour that will openly breast feed her baby by the pool, anyone who pass will be able to see most of her breast and if you happen to be there at the right time, a quick view of her pink nipple.

Even though she is ok with breastfeeding so openly, I'll probably be arrested if I assumed she wants me to look and pull up a chair...
To be arrested for this is not likely. By mere watching, worst case a warning. Unless you are not just watching by getting touchy without consent. Its like happen to be seeing an upskirt or ZG is not a chargeable offence.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To be arrested for this is not likely. By mere watching, worst case a warning. Unless you are not just watching by getting touchy without consent. Its like happen to be seeing an upskirt or ZG is not a chargeable offence.
Yup. As long as you don’t take out your camera, just eyes just fine. I remember one China friend everything feed her baby openly. Sibei cock teasing sia. Her neh neh damn big and nice
Old 12-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're working there in tat mall ??..which 1 ???...we can go there n camp there for her ...haha
My guess is the same mall which so many bros mentioned before
Old 12-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hahahaha. Some mall in the east. ☺️Rich people area
Old 13-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ashpalano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at raffles place in the late afternoon and spotted this milf feeding her baby openly with her C/D cup boobs. Got a beautiful whole side boob but didnt manage to catch it on tape unfortunately. Only had her clothed side view from far
Old 13-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkahontas View Post
My guess is the same mall which so many bros mentioned before
Weird leh i go there once for sightseeing but never managed to see only. got any good timing or not? haha
Old 13-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yup. As long as you don’t take out your camera, just eyes just fine. I remember one China friend everything feed her baby openly. Sibei cock teasing sia. Her neh neh damn big and nice
She might mean to invite you to take on the other breast that's not in use. You should thank her and take on the invite. Chinese are generally more generous. To them, as long as they are wearing undies, being seen with a up skirt is nothing too big a deal. In most Chinese cities, during summer, there are plenty of ladies in sun dresses on bicycles or e bikes for you to see ZG until overdose. Not all SYTs, but also lao aunties.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha. Some mall in the east. ☺️Rich people area
there r rich pple everywhere...fyi, the v. rich pple stay in the Dist 10 Bukit Timah area...there r only 2 malls in the east area...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2276 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

free show
Old 14-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
free show
I used to have a colleague like this,
everyday the guys in office just beo and discuss on
her thongs ! hahaha! those were the days
Old 14-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I used to have a colleague like this,
everyday the guys in office just beo and discuss on
her thongs ! hahaha! those were the days
Wa lau, I also have an ex-colleague who dressed this way too! Love marketing ladies for their creativity! Red, black, pink, rainbow 🌈 color! Now new company all aunties.. only 1 HR that like pushing up something that she doesn't have.. although must say good effort to push but really nothing to see..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1