The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donaldonggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy How to ejaculate faster?

I think i fapped too much last time.. now whenever I have sex my partner siam already I still cannot finish. How to bring down my stamina?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 6
riotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to beholdriotspace is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to ejaculate faster?

People want to ejaculated slower you want to cum faster....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 3
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I suggest you learn this technique. Works very well for me. Squeeze your inner thigh muscles with your legs together and straight if possible.. You should immediately feel a nice sensation..the same feeling like almost wanting to ejaculate. It will help you ejaculate faster. Doing this in cowgirl position is the best. Doggy can too, but you can't straighten your legs.. Just have to squeeze inner thigh muscles.. Missionary is hardbut possible, means you have to like push up position while pumping, keeping your legs straight as you pump
Old 06-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 14
Joverick is a name known to allJoverick is a name known to allJoverick is a name known to allJoverick is a name known to allJoverick is a name known to allJoverick is a name known to all

Maybe try blindfolds and/or handcuffs?
Depriving one of your senses (Sight) may heightens your other senses thus creating anticipation and excitement.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ethan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you for this
Old 14-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3500 / Power: 6
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys fuck those ML or FL with strong stamina. Mary, Tangli (OT), Melody etc…confirm u got no stamina anymore
Be nice to others. Don’t be an asshole going around zapping ppl. Assholes or bullies like the “1st Red Tiger Ranger Regiment” or whatever fuck you call yourself will suffer retribution one way or another.
I will share big tits contacts with those who zap the “1sr Red Tiger Ranger Xiaolang”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1