The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S11 AMK Hollandia Beer Lady

Purpose of starting this thread for a beer lady, the real purpose and agenda? If TS and whoever shared her photos really wanted for a go on her, they wouldn't have shared publicly. Now she's been made popular and more open target by everyone instead of just S11 AMK folks. I don't know her, nor do I hang around there, but she is making a living after all, why a need to put her on a target board? She done something to you guys? Ate your cai peng? Forgot to give back your change? Or never give you attention?

You are a disgrace to us men Next time someone single out your wife, sister or daughter like this is okay to you?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 13-11-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Purpose of starting this thread for a beer lady, the real purpose and agenda? If TS and whoever shared her photos really wanted for a go on her, they wouldn't have shared publicly. Now she's been made popular and more open target by everyone instead of just S11 AMK folks. I don't know her, nor do I hang around there, but she is making a living after all, why a need to put her on a target board? She done something to you guys? Ate your cai peng? Forgot to give back your change? Or never give you attention?

You are a disgrace to us men Next time someone single out your wife, sister or daughter like this is okay to you?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 14-11-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post

Very well said...I dun think we should target anyone...similarly none of us wanted our families to be targeted...

Admin did said if you see any photos related to any member here...just pm admin to get the photos removed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hp3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Haha just help her to drink more beer. Think no much drinker there. Want to hook her can forget it. She also got friends work at ktv. If she want fast money then might as well work in ktv. Last time use to drink sunday there. But now she off on sunday got wechat me to come and drink week day but after work feel tire so never go.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Got sohai promote for her lol

Old 05-12-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

the nai bao big n soft sia
Old 05-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
88cc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post

Nice... Must see her in person in the tight beer uniform
Old 05-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Nice pics.. If only have more pics...
Old 05-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

She is really young and hot. If ever I lost my job, I think I can’t even by a massueus or beer lady.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she is hawttt indeed
Old 05-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JazzFHM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cc View Post
Nice... Must see her in person in the tight beer uniform
I prefer to see her in a loose spag top
Old 07-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she looks korean in this photo.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
she looks korean in this photo.
Power of meitu ..... 🤣
Old 08-12-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damn famous liao

Would be nice to see more pics of her
Old 10-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Damn famous liao

Would be nice to see more pics of her
Ya… camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1