The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 17-07-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingkaido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Done pm you. Wish to hear from you soon =3
Old 19-07-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Met Elecher for a Social Meet.

Nice lady, very chatty, we talked about many things.
I had a good time!

I would love to see her naughty side soon...
Old 21-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

First time with Elecher and I pick the FJ 2/120 session.

It was an Incall service at the very discrete and clean location. It was also very convenient to get to as well.

I won’t give ratings for the way she looks as I think that’s quite biased. What I will say is that she’s someone you definitely will do a double take if you were to see her in public. She has that sweet naughty girl look that will get you excited.

I was initially very hesitant to meet her as there were few photos but based of other FR’s I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go [in may case 2 haha ]. When I saw Elecher all my worries of meeting someone who didn’t look like her photos faded away. She genuinely has an amazing figure. Her description of having an hourglass figure with abs is true. She handed me a clean towel and I went to shower. With that out of the way we got into bed and started chatting and cuddling first. It wasn’t rushed and things just escalated naturally. Her pussy was tight and it felt great as she rode me or when I was on top. We tried a few positions. What surprised me was how open she was as she asked me to give it to her the way she likes it. Both shots were amazing to say the least.

In between each shot she gave me a massage which as quite good she’s inst a professional masseuse but it was still quite relaxing as she asked me if it felt comfortable and what areas to focus on.

Overall great service that was not rushed. She gav me all her attention and we were chatting non-stop.

Definitely will see her again is I have time!

(PS be a gentleman and polite and you will be treated well!)
Old 21-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Marianolau is Cool - loads of Potential

Verification
Old 24-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had the good fortune of meeting Elecher today after booking an appointment with her for 90 mins.

Hee figure is amazing, real hourglass figure with nice boobs and ass. Pretty and cute face to match, absolutely stunning.

She is really approachable and friendly. No commercial feel at all. Felt like we were long time friends chatting through the whole session. Her bbbj is slow and sensual, and she is able to toggle her speed based on what you like. She could DT me, sth almost girls are unable to do

Sex is amazing, moaning throughout until I unloaded.

My favourite feature of her is that she seems really genuine and working hard for her future.

Will rtf for sure
Old 28-07-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 18
purpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to behold

Met Elecher about 2 weeks back.

Pretty gal, chatty at first contact, puts one at ease and that melts the ice away.

Her eyes are captivating, almost hypnotic as she is talking to you.

warms up as our hands starts roaming on each other's bodies. Solid frenching to give that GFE before the action starts.

She is clean, place is clean and one can focus on enjoying her tight body.
killer BBBJ, very hardworking, good eye contact and audio feedback.

Accommodative to all positions. Overall, a lovely girl to spend time with.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time really flies, having got to know her since 2021 and visited her yesterday.

There's this new confidence aura from her that just exudes sexiness! Which I believe is also partly due to her dressed in her yoga attire

Time with her is always well spent, the great chats, the foreplay and the sex.. Her sexy body coupled with her pretty face and her mouth enveloping my brother..

She's really all out to please! We gotta take care of her well!
Old 28-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Looks good
Old 28-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleheart View Post
Met Elecher about 2 weeks back.

Pretty gal, chatty at first contact, puts one at ease and that melts the ice away.

Her eyes are captivating, almost hypnotic as she is talking to you.

Accommodative to all positions. Overall, a lovely girl to spend time with.
Nice FR. Thanks for upping. Points returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jack54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Elecher, could you pls unblock me as I thought you were a scammer until I discovered this forum. My telegram id @jackie522. Sorry once again
Old 30-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to my first ever session coming up. I'll update with FR here!
Old 01-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!

A review for Elecher.

No hassle in making appointment with her. Due to work commitments and had to re-arranged our schedule. No hiccups and everything was pleasant from the conversations.

As it was my first time engaging local FL, wasn’t sure what to expect even though I’ve read majority of the reviews by our brothers here but everyone’s experience will be different because of various reason like chemistry etc.

I was quite nervous when meeting hee, however she outshine in the conversations. She engages various topics with me and I can feel she is making sure I wasn’t feeling uncomfortable in any way. Kudos to her.

I wouldn’t put my reviews in points systems as everyone has different taste, standards and expectations. Hence I’m just going to share my experience with her.

Firstly, she really took great care of me during the entire time and making sure I was comfortable and she was very genuine. The genuine feeling made me being able to converse better with her and I’m sure all the topics and stuffs we share are just within us.

She can really french well and enjoys it, enjoyed every single bit of time together with her. She do her best to make sure time is well spent with her and it’s really fun doing the deeds with her, from slowly arousing me till till the bbbj and lastly fj. Nothing really much to complain or pick anything out to say it wasn’t good.

I had a wonderful experience with her and definitely gonna find her again to have a relaxing time tgt and enjoy our sexual time at a higher note.

Lastly and once again re-emphasising that she make sure you spend the time with her well and money is well spent. I believe service and attitude is important for everyone but it is also the respect that is given to one another which makes thing even better.

Thanks once again for the great time and I’m looking forward to another session to elevate our or mine sexperience 🤭.

ExChanGe oF RepuTaTion WelComE. It's All AbouT HeLping One AnothEr.. LeaVe Your Nick~
Old 04-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tobytanphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Ms Elecher today. An extremely approachable and thoughful lady which is service oriented. What to me were the most important are that i feel comfotable engaging her in a conversation that she enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. Those took the cake as it also made me feel good. It was a very enjoyable session for me and I hope we can meet again. Thanks, Ms Elecher.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkDurianKing View Post
Looking forward to my first ever session coming up. I'll update with FR here!
Just done with my session. One word is wow! Booked for bbbj but when i saw her i up to FJ . She is really accomodating and friendly. Made my legit first time to be as comfortable as it can be. Chatty and does not feel transactional at all.

She reminds me of one of sg's OF girls, wont mention who. Hour glass figure with big n soft boobs. Petite body with bubble butt. My fav. Her bj and riding skills are top notch for sure.

Will definitely rtf in future once the money gods bless me.

Last edited by DkDurianKing; 05-08-2023 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Boy38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi elecher pls reply my pm tq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1