The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2008, 03:25 AM
ah_boy_22

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Special Offer... 36C Cup Thai Girl SKIN as FAIR as Chinese $60 for 1shot/45mins bbbj

Name : Whisky

Figure : 36C - 26 - 36

Ht: 165

Weight : 50kg

Skin : Fairer then singapore chinese !!

Service : Bbbj , shower , massage , FJ , Frenching , GFE

Damage : $60/1 shot/45 mins / room INCLUDED/ CD your own
$120/2 shot/ 90 mins/ room INCLUDED/ CD your own

View PIC : http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d1551a24e8.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/82a854921a.jpg

JOIN my Group to VIEW MOrE PICs!!!
ah_boy_22 : Ah Boy's Group

PM me for contact details...
Appointments can be arranged, whether it is day or night. its always my pressure to satisfy customers by giving them the best time slots.
Old 21-03-2008, 03:57 AM
ah_boy_22

Re: Special Offer... 36C Cup Thai Girl SKIN as FAIR as Chinese $60 for 1shot/45mins b

For Bros interested in Whisky,
may pm me your contact number and i will get back to you ASAP
Old 21-03-2008, 05:08 AM
ah_boy_22

Re: Special Offer... 36C Cup Thai Girl SKIN as FAIR as Chinese $60 for 1shot/45mins b

For bros who i have already joined my groups
Pls pm me here your contact no. and preferred time slots and i will get back to u ASAP.
Old 21-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinpirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro...waiting approval
hope can reach u soon
Old 21-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was an interesting day .. spent the afternoon watching Miss Earth with a sweet little girl who works in some of the bars & thai discos, who for some reason follows me around. She hasn't let me grope or fuck her, but we cuddle in front of the TV as if I were a school girlfriend. No makeup in the daytime, looking even younger. Utterly delightful. No money or shopping trips so far, not even hinted. I just buy drinks for her when she's working. After she leaves I'm wondering around with a big dazed smile on my face when Ah Boy sms me (not very discreet there! ) to offer 2nd blood on Whisky, and what can I say but yes!

Unfortunately I bit off more than I could chew -- bros, your help is needed, there is a horny bitchy slutty lady locked up in a hotel somewhere who needs your help, I left her unsatisfied, she was urging me to fuck deeper and harder and masturbating herself while I fuck, initiating positions, CFM glances all the time ..

When I tell Whisky she is beautiful, she says Yes! I know! She is full of smiles, modest without being shy (keeps towel on after shower until action starts). Her figure is solid man, all the right curves with muscles in the right places, firm breasts I couldn't keep my eyes off them, and teasing details like when showering she has a way of showing the tip of her tongue that made my mouth water (but she doesn't allow frenching). Big abstract tattoo on her lower back, kinda rock'n'roll style, red & black, suits her. Tattoos on belly as well.

She is confident, really good attitude, friendly. Tight, self-lubricating pussy. Excellent cowgirl style with different patterns. BBBJ with Fisherman's Friend mints.

Looks: 8.5
BBBJ: 8 (in general the only "downside" is she's a bit commando, inevitable in a 45min short session I guess, so not much teasing in BBBJ, straight into sucking to make you cum) If you like ball licking, she has that.
FJ: 9 (initiates positions, knows what she likes and tells you when you hit the right spot, likes being fucked good)
Shower: no bathtub, meh, but she soaps and cleans you very nicely, before & after.
GFE: not romantic type, but friendly type, relaxed and laughing together, looks you in the eyes, I would love to go party with her ..
Old 21-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, I got to say the live pics are nice & horny, but she looks much classier and more beautiful in person.
Old 21-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CrashFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, may I request to have an appointment arranged with this 'hot' stuff...
Old 22-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
pronaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good, got CIM, COB, COF?
Old 22-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
kenhirai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenhirai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope to try this girl TS!!!! your PM is full... please clear your mailbox.. or TS please pm to deal..
Old 22-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
somdej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Ca npm me her contacts thanks
Old 22-03-2008, 02:34 AM
ah_boy_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronaway View Post
Looks good, got CIM, COB, COF?
Sorry , shes not the commando type who does CIM COF..
she is on the safer side..
Old 22-03-2008, 02:40 AM
ah_boy_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Oh, I got to say the live pics are nice & horny, but she looks much classier and more beautiful in person.
Bro rocksoff ,
thanks for your FR !
will teach her more skills...
just taught her how to give hot tea bbbj just now. !
Old 22-03-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
kenhirai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenhirai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Special Offer... 36C Cup Thai Girl SKIN as FAIR as Chinese $60 for 1shot/45mins b

Samsters dun have to believe this TS... the lady in the pic is my friend... she is not in singapore... N she has stop working in this line...

i dunno wat is the real intention for TS(who only joined 3 days ago) to do this, but i call my friend n ask her....

She tell me that she had problem with her last time boss who has her pics... 3 days ago boss call her ask her to work in FL for him again but she declined..

boss then angry.. then the rest becomes like that...

just now post here "hope to try this girl TS!!!! your PM is full... please clear your mailbox.. or TS please pm to deal.." <========== is to help my friend check out...

then friend call me again say she confirm only boss have photos.. so i decided to disclose this F**ker TS or THE BOSS...

FR from rocksoff could be a friend of BOSS, or the 'BOSS', himself.. or multiple accounts.
i dunno... but sure sure one thing is ANY SAMSTER WANT to TRY the GIRL in THE PIC WILL NOT GET what THEY WAN!!!!

IF there is Anymore FR on this girl, IT ONLY cOULD Be ANOTHER FRIEND OF 'BOSS" writting of the BOSS's DOINGS.........

I LONG TIME HAVE NOT posted IN SBF Already n i believe there are samsters here still remember me...

Y will i Do this FOr NOTHING GUYS????

its not gentlemen for the BOSS to do something like that!!
Old 22-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
gelek_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks for the warning...

rocksoff, please explain your doings
Old 22-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
busybody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

apply to join your group liao... waiting for approval
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1