The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 28-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

No idea whether mine was considered in this catergory. I was doing sidelines as a helpdesk on weekends there was this prc sales executive who need to monitor project so she will work late too. She had a bf who was married so she was the third party.

Her bf was an engineer doing shift too. He was grossly obese like sammo hung body in ip man 2. I dun know why she chose him as she above average looking.

So i pump the lady after months of chit chatting after that i asked her why she chose the fat man as he just got married 1 year ago.

Her answer was i wanna see whether he will divorced his wife anot.
Old 28-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
No idea whether mine was considered in this catergory. I was doing sidelines as a helpdesk on weekends there was this prc sales executive who need to monitor project so she will work late too. She had a bf who was married so she was the third party.

Her bf was an engineer doing shift too. He was grossly obese like sammo hung body in ip man 2. I dun know why she chose him as she above average looking.

So i pump the lady after months of chit chatting after that i asked her why she chose the fat man as he just got married 1 year ago.

Her answer was i wanna see whether he will divorced his wife anot.
Married men are guaranteed good stocks until they divorce or when she wants to get married badly.
Old 28-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
My friend had a 10 yr old daughter only to realise he is not the father.
of course, he had a divorce. His ex wife must have met someone like you.
This is so terrible to find out the truth after 10 long years.

How did he discovered this misery?
Old 29-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Is your friend on the hook for child support or the real father is paying?
Very good question. I think in Singapore, the sucker who married his cheating wife pays until he can find the real father and he must marry her.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
CheeHongMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
This is so terrible to find out the truth after 10 long years.

How did he discovered this misery?
Probably when want to donate blood or organ found mismatch
Old 30-08-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 17
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro shd show us her photo see chio or not.Since she no longer in sg
Old 30-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did a few horny wives in my time. I almost got caught one time by her husband. Met her at East Coast and made out on the bench before she suggested going back to her place in Clementi. Long story short .. while she was riding me cowgirl, I suddenly saw the living room brightened because her husband opened the door. I grabbed my stuff and ran into the store room naked. She talked to her husband at the door pretending to have a migraine and asked him to buy panadol at 7-11. He went out again and I quickly put on my jeans and scrambled out the door. Never meet her again after that.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Did a few horny wives in my time. I almost got caught one time by her husband. Met her at East Coast and made out on the bench before she suggested going back to her place in Clementi. Long story short .. while she was riding me cowgirl, I suddenly saw the living room brightened because her husband opened the door. I grabbed my stuff and ran into the store room naked. She talked to her husband at the door pretending to have a migraine and asked him to buy panadol at 7-11. He went out again and I quickly put on my jeans and scrambled out the door. Never meet her again after that.
Omg !!...can't believe it !...u took a big risk ..tat was a great n lucky escape for u bro ...u r really so daring to go into her house n fuck her on her marital bed when her husband is still around ...i salute you !...then why never meet again leh after tat ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JiChengBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...can't believe it !...u took a big risk ..tat was a great n lucky escape for u bro ...u r really so daring to go into her house n fuck her on her marital bed when her husband is still around ...i salute you !...then why never meet again leh after tat ??
Ya lor. Can meet at some other places ma.
Old 30-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well my story is short and simple, I matched with my office colleague wife on sugarbook. We started talking there and we ended up hooking in a business trip when her husband was passed out drunk.
Old 30-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
damn bro that is really scary but was the sex good??
Old 30-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
robertfax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
damn bro that is really scary but was the sex good??
I guess "steal-eat" type of sex are usually good
Old 30-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiChengBan View Post
Ya lor. Can meet at some other places ma.
Yes b on that hahahaha. can always meet in other place
Old 30-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertfax View Post
I guess "steal-eat" type of sex are usually good
hahaha respect you for that bro
Old 30-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I cannot resist forbidden fruits. That was the closest I got to getting caught. I had another incident where I managed to chat on tagged with somebody's wife around 1am who turned out to live 2 blocks away from me. Small head took over and I went to her place soon after, sneaked into the study room where she gave a sloppy bj and then fucked her on a cushion in the dark. Her husband was sleeping in their room. Shot my load and sneaked out. She is still staying at the unit till now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1