The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 27-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

one problem i have..

i realised over the years, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, will hook up with girls that are usually attached. think got 5/6 encounters already.

then when i meet someone i love..i sometimes can't help to wonder did she fuck behind my back..
Old 27-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one problem i have..

i realised over the years, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, will hook up with girls that are usually attached. think got 5/6 encounters already.

then when i meet someone i love..i sometimes can't help to wonder did she fuck behind my back..
I’m no saint, but I believe that if you knowingly screw around with another man’s woman, you have no right to complain when your woman screws around with another man behind your back.

That being said., if you didn’t know that the lady is attached/married than you’re as much of a victim as the man that she is cheating on.

It’s always a thrill to fuck another’s man wife or girlfriend but if you look hard enough there are always couple out there who are in the open relationship concept, where the husband/bf openly accepts and encourages it.
Old 27-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lonelyhubby82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did fuck my gf whom was married. That was probably 15 years ago and it was one of my best fuck days in my life. She was 7 years older than me and we fuck like rabbits almost twice a week. Multiple shots each time of course.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 10
Redrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud ofRedrocket69 has much to be proud of

Ive had one when i was working in a bank. At that time she was attached to her bf of 4 years. Even got her impregnated, something which im not proud of. But things done cannot be undone, just learnt from it and move on.
Old 27-08-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrocket69 View Post
Ive had one when i was working in a bank. At that time she was attached to her bf of 4 years. Even got her impregnated, something which im not proud of. But things done cannot be undone, just learnt from it and move on.
good, humble share
Old 27-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then wat happened to her pregnancy bro ???? ..u left her alone to fend for herself with her bf ??? ...wat did u learn from it n how did u move on ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one problem i have..

You're only a bastard if you know the girl is attached but you still go and up anyway.

If she hid the fact she wasn't single from you and you two fucked, you're equally cheated as her BF is. And usually under such scenarios if it ever comes to light both men involved will almost in unison wash their hands off the cheating whore of GF/fuck. Even if cannot become best buds but also won't hold a grudge either.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
I think better don't do all this lol
Old 28-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

I would wish to hear from the views of the opposite sex eg. Sex with other people husband/bf. It seems to me many married men are also eating outside, but the ladies seem to hold a different view from us when they get together with a married man
Old 28-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
I would wish to hear from the views of the opposite sex eg. Sex with other people husband/bf. It seems to me many married men are also eating outside, but the ladies seem to hold a different view from us when they get together with a married man
Totally agree. Would like to hear from opposite sex as well.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My friend had a 10 yr old daughter only to realise he is not the father.
of course, he had a divorce. His ex wife must have met someone like you.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Is your friend on the hook for child support or the real father is paying?
Old 28-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I’m no saint myself. But nowadays, if possible, I would not go for married or attached lady. I believe in:

“出来混的,迟早都要还的”

Already accumulated enough bad karma to secure a ticket to hell, so don’t try to break up other people’s marriage/family.
Old 28-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Kaypoh... how did he find out?
Old 28-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I just did my part. I think i contributed more with one affair than all the years of NS and reservist combined.
Our MVP. Good job bro. Salute!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1