The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 05-05-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
End of Part 1 (Too long for me to post) to be continued
Can't wait to read the Part 2 continuation

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i had a PM on my inbox sometime back asking me if i am open to "arrangements" - usually i dont reply to PMs here. but my curiosity got the better of me.

The usual to-and-fro chat and his name is J.. he was wondering if i am open to arrangements after reading my post and encounter with MILFs. It turns out he is married for the past 28 years and he had a heart-to-heart chat with his wife Chris, she feels that their sex life is no longer like what it used to be and her sexual needs is higher than J - she open up that at a point she contemplated finding a FB but she didnt.

Up you for the great share. Keep it up. Cheers.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A few years ago, I was walking around Taka in my spare time and went into Innisfree to get something. There were 2 rather cute girls, and was served by the younger girl, and chatted with her for almost 1 hour. Got her number, and got her out to watch movie.

Teased her about her looking young and sexy and being alluring, asked if she's not afraid that I would eat her up. She laughed and deflected the qn, and I knew that the game was afoot.

1st date, watch movie, she happily took in my fingers. Wanted to do her immediately in the theatre toilet, but she was like "I don't like toilet, hotel can". We skipped dinner, went to hotel, and there I discovered the perky B cup hiding under her top, and a tight, wet pussy hiding between her legs. According to her, I was the only third man to behold the depths within. She was inexperienced, did not really know how to suck me, and I was a bit scared because of her braces. She actually bit me a tad and was very apologetic. I could only go at it for a couple of hours as she had to go home (work next day). Best part other than CIP, is that she didn't flinch when I took up my phone to record some videos and take some photos.

We met up many times after that, even a few times she asked me to meet her and she offered to pay for the hotel. She especially went to get wax from her dentist to allow her to give better blowjobs, and she really did improve over the time. She was really horny, and would have a visible wet patch on her panties even without me touching her. Never shy away from photos or videos, and always receptive to spanking - you can feel her pussy tense up when you suddenly spank her, that feeling is pretty amazing. Good for action any day of the week after her shift too.

Oh yeah, she was a mini-influencer too. So was her colleague, the other cute girl. A few sessions in, I was trying to psycho her to help me get her cute colleague to sleep with me. Partially successful, got contact everything, but she was jealous and refused a threesome with another girl. She told me she didn't mind a threesome with another guy, but that's not my thing so i just ignored her.

Too bad I started neglecting her after about 9 months coz the major prospect I was working on for 3 months was bearing fruit..... so it came to an end. When I look her up 2 years later, she was "seriously seeing someone" so she didn't really want to meet up anymore. Sad.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post
A few years ago, I was walking around Taka in my spare time and went into Innisfree to get something. There were 2 rather cute girls, and was served by the younger girl, and chatted with her for almost 1 hour. Got her number, and got her out to watch movie.

We met up many times after that, even a few times she asked me to meet her and she offered to pay for the hotel. She especially went to get wax from her dentist to allow her to give better blowjobs, and she really did improve over the time. She was really horny, and would have a visible wet patch on her panties even without me touching her. Never shy away from photos or videos, and always receptive to spanking - you can feel her pussy tense up when you suddenly spank her, that feeling is pretty amazing. Good for action any day of the week after her shift too.

Too bad I started neglecting her after about 9 months coz the major prospect I was working on for 3 months was bearing fruit..... so it came to an end. When I look her up 2 years later, she was "seriously seeing someone" so she didn't really want to meet up anymore. Sad.
Tks for sharing...time n tide waits for no man n so do girls...serve u right n wat a waste for neglecting such a gem of a girl as u described who was interested in you n was such a easy-going n sexually responsive girl who opened herself to u...girls like her so willing to enjoy n share the cost of the relationship shd be treasured by the man she wants to be with but then u didn't appreciate her...too bad she is gone with the wind now...no point crying over spilt milk...just learn from the experience n don't repeat it...btw was her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven u didn't say ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got photos and vids? Hehe

Quote:

Teased her about her looking young and sexy and being alluring, asked if she's not afraid that I would eat her up. She laughed and deflected the qn, and I knew that the game was afoot.

1st date, watch movie, she happily took in my fingers. Wanted to do her immediately in the theatre toilet, but she was like "I don't like toilet, hotel can". We skipped dinner, went to hotel, and there I discovered the perky B cup hiding under her top, and a tight, wet pussy hiding between her legs. According to her, I was the only third man to behold the depths within. She was inexperienced, did not really know how to suck me, and I was a bit scared because of her braces. She actually bit me a tad and was very apologetic. I could only go at it for a couple of hours as she had to go home (work next day). Best part other than CIP, is that she didn't flinch when I took up my phone to record some videos and take some photos.

Oh yeah, she was a mini-influencer too. So was her colleague, the other cute girl. A few sessions in, I was trying to psycho her to help me get her cute colleague to sleep with me. Partially successful, got contact everything, but she was jealous and refused a threesome with another girl. She told me she didn't mind a threesome with another guy, but that's not my thing so i just ignored her.

Old 07-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

You must be v fucking handsome

Quote:

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 07-05-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for bro KimSiew769 to continue
Old 08-05-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
You must be v fucking handsome
No i'm not. Just an average looking guy, IMHO. However, I did spend time learning about different skincare products, ingredients, bags, etc. I find it very easy to make girls feel at ease when you can speak with authority on something that they know very much about. Then if you can show some knowledge gap, the girl can fill you in, and both side will have an engaging conversation - can have follow up meeting to learn more about something from the girl.

Some girl who claims she never sleep on 1st date ever told me, "you don't seem like one of those typical creeps that is just out for sex" after sex on the 1st date. Then if you can make her cum a few times (or a super major full body orgasm) and you hear the magic phrase "I can get addicted to this", you will know that you cleared the boss level and rank very high on the RTF list for the girl. I don't know why this phrase, but I have heard it from so many unrelated girls in English, Chinese and other languages and have since associated it with getting the hidden achievement.

I was never successful with the other cute girl. The other cute girl was Malaysian, single mother. She looked like she would be up for some quality time, and I was trying to arrange to have a photoshoot with her (her figure was really nice). Somehow.... I'm not sure if the 1st Innisfree girl intervened or kaypoh or did something, her attitude change after a while.

Anyway to thank someone who gave me some points:

Yeah, this was the girl I mentioned, how she's wet without me even touching her.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tks for sharing...time n tide waits for no man n so do girls...serve u right n wat a waste for neglecting such a gem of a girl as u described who was interested in you n was such a easy-going n sexually responsive girl who opened herself to u...girls like her so willing to enjoy n share the cost of the relationship shd be treasured by the man she wants to be with but then u didn't appreciate her...too bad she is gone with the wind now...no point crying over spilt milk...just learn from the experience n don't repeat it...btw was her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven u didn't say ???
Agreed, no point crying over spilt milk. After all, my next target was tall, slim, sexy model/actress who was getting "addicted". That girl had the most amazing full body orgasms - When I was pumping her with her legs on my shoulders, she would go into full body spasms strong enough to push me away (and out) from her when her leg straightens from the spasms. She was commandeering and a bit alpha outside, but boy was she obedient, and happy to let me cip anywhere. For example, black tie event and gala nights at some local hotels Imagine my smug satisfaction when I see guys all trying to take photos with her, and only I know that she's pumped full of my seed and it's likely running down her thigh coz her thongs/g-string can't do that much.

That new girl took up so much time and energy, sapped me so much that I ended up neglected and lost 4 other girls. I regret the one who was trying to meet me before her wedding - She never told me she was getting married, only that she wanted to meet me. When I saw her wedding photos on instagram I knew it was a lost cause. It's been some time since she gave birth, and she's still talking to me, so maybe I still have chance, but heck I really regret that one.

As for the young girl's pussy... Don't think she trimmed it or maintained it...
What would you call this?

I'll call it... tight. IIRC she was v wet and tight, and I was having problems pushing in, so she was helping to guide it while I took photos/videos.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'll call it... tight. IIRC she was v wet and tight, and I was having problems pushing in, so she was helping to guide it while I took photos/videos.
Bro, more pics of her pussy and neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-05-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got vids? More pics of her pussy and boobs pls. Hehe

Quote:
Agreed, no point crying over spilt milk. After all, my next target was tall, slim, sexy model/actress who was getting "addicted". That girl had the most amazing full body orgasms - When I was pumping her with her legs on my shoulders, she would go into full body spasms strong enough to push me away (and out) from her when her leg straightens from the spasms. She was commandeering and a bit alpha outside, but boy was she obedient, and happy to let me cip anywhere. For example, black tie event and gala nights at some local hotels Imagine my smug satisfaction when I see guys all trying to take photos with her, and only I know that she's pumped full of my seed and it's likely running down her thigh coz her thongs/g-string can't do that much.

That new girl took up so much time and energy, sapped me so much that I ended up neglected and lost 4 other girls. I regret the one who was trying to meet me before her wedding - She never told me she was getting married, only that she wanted to meet me. When I saw her wedding photos on instagram I knew it was a lost cause. It's been some time since she gave birth, and she's still talking to me, so maybe I still have chance, but heck I really regret that one.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was previously shaved or waved. However she didn't maintain it for the last month and it has grown out. That's why you see short hairs over a wide space.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

got the girl's tits pics?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Thanks bro, will return the favour once clear the bad log
My pleasure. Any more exploits to write about?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
My pleasure. Any more exploits to write about?
She is just back from overseas, will see if she wants to meet up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1