The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Let say if your age is 37 and your gf is 17yrs old. Both are in mutual relationship.. have sex for few times and you buy her gifts some time to make her happy.. Is that actually consider prostitution under 18yrs old?
It will not be as long you treat your gf well, law will always side the girls and they can anyhow twist their words to against you if they want to. If anything bad happens but you never do them, just answer honestly to the police will do.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Content Deleted -- Content Deleted --Content Deleted

Last edited by MunSiongYoong; 20-03-2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JJLA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing post
Old 21-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singa...sEM?li=AAavKXU
Old 28-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ex-grab-dr...121211466.html
Old 29-04-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...senger-1886036
Old 30-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Some points: The 19 year old girl passenger's name can be named right? Since the ex-GRAB driver is innocent. Throughout the whole incident he testified she never said a word to him.

Drunken consent is still consent. A judge in the UK ruled some years ago. Singapore law takes into account of the precedence of judgements in other countries. Especially where British law applies.

He can sue her for damages but I assume she has not much.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/agc-appeal...113717320.html
Old 11-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

This is unfair to the GRAB driver.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Nazis passed other laws that targeted sex offenders. In 1933, they enacted the Law Against Dangerous Habitual Criminals and Measures for Protection and Recovery. This law gave German judges the power to order compulsory castrations in cases involving rape, defilement, illicit sex acts with children (Paragraph 176), coercion to commit sex offenses (paragraph 177), the committing of indecent acts in public including homosexual acts (paragraph 183), murder or manslaughter of a victim (paragraphs 223­226), if they were committed to arouse or gratify the sex drive, or homosexual acts with boys under 14. The Amendment to the Law for the Prevention of Offspring with Hereditary Diseases dated June 26, 1935 allowed castration indicated by reason of crime for men convicted under paragraph 175 if the men consented. A May 20, 1939 memo from Himmler allows concentration camp prisoners to be blackmailed into castration.
Old 29-09-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swaglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good knowledge thx!
Old 14-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
Justwannahvfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustwannahvfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good insight, thanks!
Old 10-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Any bros meet this lady before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1