The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
Ok, hope you will find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
JoannaJourney
Thanks.

It is she who is having sex with somebody else in past daddy mommy's room and on past daddy mommy 's bed!
Old 16-06-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I realistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRangerBill View Post
It is she who is having sex with somebody else in past daddy mommy's room and on past daddy mommy 's bed!
当我看清你的脸 惹人心醉了千年

Old 16-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"No, we moved out to a new house. It's just daddy's room"

TS is so rich to have another house to move to? What's "just daddy's room"?
Old 16-06-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
"No, we moved out to a new house. It's just daddy's room"

TS is so rich to have another house to move to? What's "just daddy's room"?
What choice do I have? It was part of the divorce agreement. "Just daddy's room" meaning the ex have not slept in the master bedroom of the new house.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you are a realist, you see the world “as it is,” and you have the natural inclination to view all sides of an issue from an objective stance. Realists are not as swayed by unconscious bias or idealistic aims that easily move most people. Rather, they see the truth and prefer it to be unvarnished
Old 23-06-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
drinkdrankdrunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U r the real one man
Old 26-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
NanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope things work out for you.
Old 18-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Powercws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
It is never too late for any Human to fall in love, proven by Humanity for centuries. Age is no barrier. Only that love at 1st sight does not exists. Such is not love, but only possession.

True love takes time, & often is built up, from friendship into a more intimate relationship, as it will take time to KNOW each other better. A friend is someone you can trust & count on & loyal to you, as you to her as well, & if either party is not comfortable with each other, break ups happen, out of free will & save each other from further quagmire into a loveless marriage.

No Human is meant to live life alone. There are many ways to make friends, thru healthy pursuit hobbies & sports - cooking, social dances, swimming, jogging, community events, charity drives, religious classes, etc.

However, even if you found someone, you & your partner must be prepared to face your kids that you love. If they resent it, you both will have family issues & may even be deemed a dirty old man whom cannot keep sexual urges at bay with your age, OR, if they are matured enough, will realize you are a Human & do have needs, but sadly, at their age, they will not be matured enough to deal with it.

Thus, in any relationship, be it with a new companion or with kids that you love, honest no hold but peaceful COMMUNICATION is necessary, not just once, but several times, to repeat, reinforce & inculcate common grounds agreed upon, in order to build up a comfortable relationship with all in your life.

The first & last thing you should NEVER do is to look for love & companionship in the WRONG places, such as massage palours & KTVs. Such places are only PAID FANTASIES. For a few dollars, you will be entertained, the way one is entertained by going to the cinema. It is just pure escapism, perhaps to resolve a mental & physical need to be a Human.

Have a budget to spend, then when the night ends, so too the fantasy, have a good sleep & be refreshed to face REAL challenges of the day. Women working in such places are only in it for the money & will have regulars supporting them, & even have YOUNG real boyfriends that they can relate to, awaiting them at home. In such PAID fantasies, the MORE money you give, will only earn MORE services in return. Such is NOT love, but only a transaction. Thus, do not live in delusions...

All the best.
good reminder to not live in bullshit delusions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1