The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 27-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoknight View Post
Like that who get bbbj for many times nv kana? Heng suay lah
Not all STD have visible symptoms, that's why when the ones in GL while showering you also sort of conducting a visual check for symptoms of STD before the sex later is of no use.
As mentioned by many here, BBBJ and raw would have higher chance to tio STD. If attached or married and still have regular sex with your partner, exercise some control of your small head then.
Old 27-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Not all STD have visible symptoms, that's why when the ones in GL while showering you also sort of conducting a visual check for symptoms of STD before the sex later is of no use.
As mentioned by many here, BBBJ and raw would have higher chance to tio STD. If attached or married and still have regular sex with your partner, exercise some control of your small head then.
That's definitely very true

Single can chiong

But attached better be cautious

Don't create accidental victim

Problem is most guys always small head overruled
Old 27-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That's definitely very true

Single can chiong

But attached better be cautious

Don't create accidental victim

Problem is most guys always small head overruled
By some of questions asked by some samsters here, can tell there are alot of newbies and naive ones here. Eg can't take responsibility to have a baby but simply thought won't be so heng to impregnant the lady, thought a GL or ML offers raw cause she's in love with him and he's the special only one, or claim that he's in love with a Vietbu or Thai who works in a HFJ....
Old 27-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 1
vlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to beholdvlover643 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the sharing..
Old 27-12-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
By some of questions asked by some samsters here, can tell there are alot of newbies and naive ones here. Eg can't take responsibility to have a baby but simply thought won't be so heng to impregnant the lady, thought a GL or ML offers raw cause she's in love with him and he's the special only one, or claim that he's in love with a Vietbu or Thai who works in a HFJ....
actually me in 20s time also kena kc by TN PDMM basically whatever she wants die die I will do

was really naive to believe what this auntie told me

thinking back now really funny

but I must say love at first sight for me
Old 27-12-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually me in 20s time also kena kc by TN PDMM basically whatever she wants die die I will do

was really naive to believe what this auntie told me

thinking back now really funny

but I must say love at first sight for me
Good grief, you 20s already went for PDMM? Sibei 重口味,love at first sight some more.
Anyway, those PDMM I knew were generally quite normal ones. At best bought them meals and drinks. Think they also paiseh to expect cash or gifts.
Maybe also cause I quite cheapo, so never really kenna kc traps.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good grief, you 20s already went for PDMM? Sibei 重口味,love at first sight some more.
Anyway, those PDMM I knew were generally quite normal ones. At best bought them meals and drinks. Think they also paiseh to expect cash or gifts.
Maybe also cause I quite cheapo, so never really kenna kc traps.
Me 20s she 30s

milk me dry dry
Old 27-12-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me 20s she 30s

milk me dry dry
Haha, confirmed plus chopped, 小鲜肉 kenna lor, many PDMM and ATB believed our mojo are good for their skin and youth, so when CIM, they swallow plus clean your ggj clean and good.
Old 27-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, confirmed plus chopped, 小鲜肉 kenna lor, many PDMM and ATB believed our mojo are good for their skin and youth, so when CIM, they swallow plus clean your ggj clean and good.
bo leh she never allow CIP CIM one

she actually only HJ client

strictly no bj fj

me asking friends go request

she fuck me upside down
Old 27-12-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
bo leh she never allow CIP CIM one

she actually only HJ client

strictly no bj fj

me asking friends go request

she fuck me upside down
She milked you dry dry by HJ? Or you were the special one that got to have FJ?
Anyway, best would be getting those who only offered HJ or BJ to eventually have FJ. That would be home run.
Old 27-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
She milked you dry dry by HJ? Or you were the special one that got to have FJ?
Anyway, best would be getting those who only offered HJ or BJ to eventually have FJ. That would be home run.
Very true

That's why kena her gongtao jin jialat

Must see her daily one

Menses go shopping

Fuck almost every other day
Old 27-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Made a first visit to a ML and kinda got high chemistry with her. Halfway through the hj, she took off her undies and say "lets make love".

I ball shrink and told her I don't have condom and decided not to. Luckily she didn't put it in as she's on top of me.

My first noobie experience for such incident
Old 27-12-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
Made a first visit to a ML and kinda got high chemistry with her. Halfway through the hj, she took off her undies and say "lets make love".

I ball shrink and told her I don't have condom and decided not to. Luckily she didn't put it in as she's on top of me.

My first noobie experience for such incident
wise move
1 blue note might end up a few more
Old 28-12-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
Salinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

General news

Quote:
Singapore saw 10 per cent more newly diagnosed HIV cases among residents in the first 10 months of 2023 than it did during the same period last year. A total of 188 cases were reported between January and October, MOH said.
The fall out is just too devastating, not to mention the cost of medication.
I was young and foolish once, raw like no tomorrow.
Woke up, and lucky to still have tomorrows.
Old 29-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've been rawing + cip my ML for months, no STDs in recent check up and she is not pregnant (period yesterday). But I'll probably have a much higher chance of getting her pregnant than kena STDs from her, if really knocked her up then see how later. If you are willing to play, you take the risks. Why worry so much?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1