The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 18
jolin_bonker is one of the Best!jolin_bonker is one of the Best!jolin_bonker is one of the Best!
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Ang Pai is means Ang Pai, jealous also no use...starting is no such girl , follow by Look 10/10 service excellent wrote Negatic...then asked all bros go New York and Now.... Wakakakaaaa... Make me laugh...

I guess the next round story more 夸张!

Last edited by jolin_bonker; 14-02-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Old 14-02-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

jolin_bonker is one of the Best!jolin_bonker is one of the Best!jolin_bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_555 View Post
Wow... Good Good, Sex Skill improve, need to visit 125 for soon, reading your FR make my didi damn Buay Tahan Liao... Is time to visit her.
Yeah is time to visit her, hope the queue is not too long.. I know the Captain Joe aldy, before going will call him first easy to book 125 or 73...

I want Tama service with 125 & 73... Damn Shiok!!!
Old 14-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolin_bonker View Post
Yeah is time to visit her, hope the queue is not too long.. I know the Captain Joe aldy, before going will call him first easy to book 125 or 73...

Wow... Tama? I want to try...

Next up: N/A
Old 14-02-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 18
jackym is one of the Best!jackym is one of the Best!jackym is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, how much for Tama? Rm248x2?

My waiting list:
mimilee ( Please Posting )
Old 14-02-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
Maxpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaxpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went there and 116 got no booking at all so I got her immediately. On hindsight I should have given her a miss. While initially her looks and body is 9/10, but was disappointed after undress. After removing her clothes, her boobs is small almost airport. Her nipples is bigger than 60 cent coin and dark. While she is tall and shapely but somehow I get the feeling that she could be a ladyboy. I had no chance to view her pussy as she kept her panty on until last minute when I want to fuck her then she quickly remove it and sit on my cock in reverse cowgirl. At close up her face is not so smooth and a little bit pockmark but she cover it with makeup. But she try to be friendly and give long catbath and blowjob.

One time try her is enough for me as I dun intend to rtf her again. Her supporters can have her for themselves. But that does not mean I will not go to ZON as I like the facilities there and the captains are ok guys. I will go ZON as it is definitely better atmosphere than GBW. But no way will I take 116 again.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which gal provides good service in NZ? Let me start off with list :

125 - Current Ang Pai. Pretty (Looks 8.5/10) and excellent service
116 - Looks 7/10. Service good. Commando style.
73 - Friend of 125. GND looks. Skill not as good but improving.
118 (Mabel) - Some good FRs previously. But not heard of recently.
77 (Annie) - Very good FRs but not heard of recently. She Quit already?

Bros got other recommendations, please add on or share.
Old 14-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

77 is one of the best. Service, attitude, height, body, looks all comparable to 125 but older by a few years.

Too bad she left NZ already.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2037 / Power: 15
denniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
Not true. I went there and 125 got no booking at all so I got her immediately. On hindsight I should have given her a miss. While initially her looks and body is 9/10, but was disappointed after undress. The real reason she bath you wearing her clothing is because she want to hide her body. After removing her clothes, her boobs is enhanced one and hard to the touch. Her nipples is bigger than 50 cent coin and dark. While she is tall and shapely but somehow I get the feeling that she could be a ladyboy. I had no chance to view her pussy as she kept her panty on until last minute when I want to fuck her then she quickly remove it and sit on my cock in reverse cowgirl. At close up her face is not so smooth and a little bit pockmark but she cover it with makeup. But she try to be friendly and give long catbath and blowjob.

One time try her is enough for me as I dun intend to rtf her again. Her supporters can have her for themselves. But that does not mean I will not go to ZON as I like the facilities there and the captains are ok guys. I will go ZON as it is definitely better atmosphere than GBW. But no way will I take 125 again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpress View Post
I went there and 116 got no booking at all so I got her immediately. On hindsight I should have given her a miss. While initially her looks and body is 9/10, but was disappointed after undress. After removing her clothes, her boobs is small almost airport. Her nipples is bigger than 60 cent coin and dark. While she is tall and shapely but somehow I get the feeling that she could be a ladyboy. I had no chance to view her pussy as she kept her panty on until last minute when I want to fuck her then she quickly remove it and sit on my cock in reverse cowgirl. At close up her face is not so smooth and a little bit pockmark but she cover it with makeup. But she try to be friendly and give long catbath and blowjob.

One time try her is enough for me as I dun intend to rtf her again. Her supporters can have her for themselves. But that does not mean I will not go to ZON as I like the facilities there and the captains are ok guys. I will go ZON as it is definitely better atmosphere than GBW. But no way will I take 116 again.
LOL... FR also need to copy? wtf.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
77 is one of the best. Service, attitude, height, body, looks all comparable to 125 but older by a few years.

Too bad she left NZ already.
Ya...just as I was going to try her, she is gone already.
Old 14-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamOn View Post
Ya...just as I was going to try her, she is gone already.
77 possibly 'pao' by some rich guys... one of the captains told me so....
Old 14-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Lol... Crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpress View Post

Old 14-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamOn View Post
Which gal provides good service in NZ? Let me start off with list :

125 - Current Ang Pai. Pretty (Looks 8.5/10) and excellent service
116 - Looks 7/10. Service good. Commando style.
73 - Friend of 125. GND looks. Skill not as good but improving.
118 (Mabel) - Some good FRs previously. But not heard of recently.
77 (Annie) - Very good FRs but not heard of recently. She Quit already?

Bros got other recommendations, please add on or share.
101, service ok body too much Tatoo that why seldom find her.
123, I like tall girl , not my cup of tea.
77, quit
99, quit
Old 14-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackym View Post
Bro, how much for Tama? Rm248x2?
Yes bro, 248x2=496
Old 14-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
77 possibly 'pao' by some rich guys... one of the captains told me so....
One of the Captain Told me the same rich Guy want to *PAO* girl #125, 125 reject him. lol...

Last edited by jolin_bonker; 15-02-2014 at 12:49 AM.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
One of the Captain Told me the same rich Guy want to *PAO* girl #125, 125 reject him. lol...
Last week I asked her if i want to Pao her one month need to pay how much? She laugh & reply me, if want to Pao her, Ask her Mummy first lol...after that I told her I am just kidding, I am a poor guy just kidding for her lol.

Next up: N/A

Last edited by ENCHANTER; 15-02-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1