The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Notti Wives

Must be very happening once the wife came back.
Her own juicy FR.

Anticipating and pitching tent
Old 19-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
bohutang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, camping here for more!
Old 19-05-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best story I see here. keep it up
Old 19-05-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent!
Old 20-05-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Germany2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to read more juicy updates
Old 20-05-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Very good story! Keep going bro
Old 20-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

Luckily, did not wait for long and my wife stumbled in. I pretended to sleep and so she went to shower. Quickly checked her mobile, which she just threw it on the bed. And her whatsapp messages still there.

Wife: Hello.. you there?

Andy: Yes cutie! What's up?

W: Nothing. Just checking. Are you at the resort or outside?

A: Oh.. I'm at the girlie bar now.

W: Oh.. then is ok. Coz I'm alone now!

A: Oh.. ok. I'll be back. In about 20 minutes.

W: Ok. I'll be at the pool

A: Sure.. see you soon.

I knew she would look for him as expected! She came out and I woke up..

Me: Having fun?

She was a bit tipsy and she just blurted it out in a vain manner.

W: Dear... I enjoyed it..

Me: Good.. so how it happened? Tell me!

W: They came back from the club to meet me..

Me: They? Andy with his friend?

W: Yes the same one I met him before.

Me: So how did it start?

W: They make me dance on the bed as they dared me to dance like those working girls. They were already very high and wanted to look for chicks and I happened to be there for them.

Me: So they cum at least twice?

W: Yes.. both came twice each. It was real good to have two guys. Action like non stop and keep cumming

Me: So you came many times too?

W: Yes.. lost count.. likely more than ten times till so shiok but tire now..

And she hugged me and we both dozed off as by then, it was already almost 5am in the morning. Too tired and too spent to do anything else.

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write faster! Thks
Old 20-05-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So good if husband n wife can talk abt sex with others so openly n freely

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates. Finally an update after the wife came back
Old 20-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing update, think there is more from the Chinese couples...
Old 20-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
prawobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, camping for more
Old 22-05-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
surimane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share bro, please continue!
Old 22-05-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

The next day we slept like pig till past lunch time. We then had lunch at pool side and met the Chinese couple again. They were leaving in the evening and so we had our last chat with them.

They were curious about last night and so I told him the happenings but minus my wife's side, which I did not mention. I suggested we could try swinging if they were alright with it. Soft swing also possible as they were still new to nudist, they might not be able to accept too hard-core stuff.

Saw them discussing between themselves and finally his wife gave the green light. So we went to our room, of coz all of us were naked, which made it much easier to carry on.

I went to sit next to his wife and he exchange place with me. The beginning were slightly awkward as his wife was shy and looked away. So I just have to carry on and cupped her breast and squeezed both her tits to get her tune on.

He then looked at me and followed what I had done. I could see my wife easier to play with as she more pro active into it. She would auto spread her legs wider, displaying her pussy to him. So he just rubbed her clit and got her on.

His wife more of the quiet type, so harder to gauge her mood. I had to place her hands on my cock and she slowly jerked it off. I tried my best to made her cum and hopefully she did, as I could see that she moaned off after managed to hit her right spot.

And in the end, we all came. With me shooting up thru her soft hand and he thru my wife's hand. Of coz she climax too. What a way to say goodbye to our new friend, hehe..

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks
Old 22-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, wat a enjoyable 4-some swing that must be that all 4 cummed ... curious how the Chinese guy's wife was feeling during the swing as she seems to be the shyest of all the 4 ??...e.g was she shy when stripping naked n when her pussy was 1st seen n touched by u TS ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 6
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Story end ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1