The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Facial

Anybody know of more facial places like LK@Middle road or Wellness@peace center and kind to share please? Stella was great but its now MP in central. I dont know MTW or L&D is the same as others mentioned. TIA. Peace.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
Anybody know of more facial places like LK@Middle road or Wellness@peace center and kind to share please? Stella was great but its now MP in central. I dont know MTW or L&D is the same as others mentioned. TIA. Peace.
Peace centre no good?
Old 06-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Facial

Looking for more options. Thats all. Personal opinion stella was the best
Old 06-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MTW and L&D are open concept hair salons... dunno why so many bros who never tried these places think they have special

They want the hairdresser to blow them in public while trimming their cock hair arh?
Old 06-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
no bro, IS spa was 1 of the best out there
Old 06-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
no bro, IS spa was 1 of the best out there
Ah there was a hot Viet with a Mandela chest tattoo.. can’t remember her name. Another nice lady was Dream, who moved to Stella.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

I never try IS but agree that Stella is consider best in my experiences
Old 07-08-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
I never try IS but agree that Stella is consider best in my experiences
I fully agree bro and was bit disappointed when they moved to town as MP. Also hard to think there are only two others left. So far all recce and research did not help to find any other similar shops. Hoping more experienced bros here may have some more info.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

Too many people envy stella and sabotage till they cannot carry on what to do... now good one left with be lk or peace centre one
Old 07-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
Too many people envy stella and sabotage till they cannot carry on what to do... now good one left with be lk or peace centre one
I was at LK recently and got assigned to an auntie type. Not well maintained at all. Can someone PM me good contacts for LK? I dont mind older women but must be well maintained and decent looking
Old 07-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Since there are a few Stella fans here, let me drop some info that may interest you.

Original plan before CB was for Stella to close (due to lease expiring) in May, and move to two new locations, one being the place in Orchard. The other location is in Bukit Timah.

But... because of CB, they accelerated the Stella closure, then as some MLs went home, they probably had only enough ladies to staff two joints...

Or is it? I've been told the Bukit Timah place is opened, and you can call using the old Stella phone number (I haven't tried as I live East). There's only one ML there at the moment, Gem. They are probably waiting to hire more staff before announcing the place.

You can get more info from the counter ladies at J wellness. BTW I think its a licensed massage establishment, not a facial salon.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

personally agree stella is best as well. atm i don't hv any more facial spa to visit liao have not tried PC and LK due to their exterior facade don't give me much confidence. i like comfortable places, how many place shower can fight with stella haha.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
personally agree stella is best as well. atm i don't hv any more facial spa to visit liao have not tried PC and LK due to their exterior facade don't give me much confidence. i like comfortable places, how many place shower can fight with stella haha.
I just recalled Ginger. Anyone tried her shop?
Old 07-08-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Haha, not only that.
The discretion strategic location also make it nice.
With all the syt wearing dress, the the lounge and the room setup... everything was just so nice for ppl working overtime in East... That's good old time.

I am still keeping in touch with my regular but not paying visit at the moment.
Text them that I miss them when I end my OT midnight last week.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

I’ve been to IS Spa. Nice place. Still operating?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1