The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
guess madam will recommend you ayam brand cos approved by HPB
I buy ayam brand and top up with my man mayonnaise and give back to madam. That way achieve CIM.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
W06 famous BlueFin Store

Fresh and Juicy
True, a wl told me the her okt did not discourage the girls from providing bluefin. I remember about 7 of them offered the services at various time in the last 5 years.
Old 23-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post
True, a wl told me the her okt did not discourage the girls from providing bluefin. I remember about 7 of them offered the services at various time in the last 5 years.
Super long Q for BlueFin lovers
Old 23-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I wish I could have overcome my fear and tuna too. Yours is 2013 to 2015, I think mine is 2009 to 2020 sigh

Imagine from 2831A already got an list of very long ago like Xin Xin, Jin Jin, Meibao, Paris, Xiao yu, Dan Dan, san san, Cai san, Xiao Ping Guo, ...
Sweet XPG, one of my all-time faves. Always tied her long hair into ponytail. Anybody still in contact with her?
Old 23-07-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first raw was with Anqi WH15, that time still blur blur, she jump on top of me to kiss and I didn't know her true intention.. as we dfk more and more, almost 5 min later i almost cannot tahan, then she just push down and my dick slip in. But so horny and first time raw, I came very quickly after inside her and she had to run to the shower and wash out hahaha.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cayxiv is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You like Paris 2831A too? Wonder if she offered tuna fish? I liked her juagen painful first but shiok release afterwards
Managed to tuna Paris after a few rtf with no extra tips. Guess she did offer her regulars
Old 23-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayxiv View Post
Managed to tuna Paris after a few rtf with no extra tips. Guess she did offer her regulars
Sigh I was always on the outside some rubs but dare not go in....see what I missed
Old 23-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
W06 famous BlueFin Store

Fresh and Juicy

Just now bought 2 cans of tuna (Ayam brand) for my tea break. I seldom buy can food. Kept smiling when i saw the word 'tuna'. Hahahaha
Old 23-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sigh I was always on the outside some rubs but dare not go in....see what I missed
进了就是另一番天地 爽到极峰)
Old 23-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
up for exchange +45
Old 23-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
My first raw was with Anqi WH15, that time still blur blur, she jump on top of me to kiss and I didn't know her true intention.. as we dfk more and more, almost 5 min later i almost cannot tahan, then she just push down and my dick slip in. But so horny and first time raw, I came very quickly after inside her and she had to run to the shower and wash out hahaha.
Anti was a raw queen of WH15. Good memory for her service.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post
Anti was a raw queen of WH15. Good memory for her service.
she is a good student in Bangor now
Old 23-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Just now bought 2 cans of tuna (Ayam brand) for my tea break. I seldom buy can food. Kept smiling when i saw the word 'tuna'. Hahahaha
get those with chilli padi inside one...damn bloody shiok
Old 24-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
i did it for a few WLs during the 1st session using my shared method. They didnt even know whether i would tip them after sex.
Or during the 2nd or 3rd sessions without paying tuna fees. Just the same normal tips only.

Bro, for those first few batches, I believe many Bros did raw without even tipping and no presents too. All they gave was a good session both ways.

Appreciate that "presents giving" Bros do not spoil the market please. When the girls' expectations elevate, many girls even those that provide lousy service, become greedy and expect more. When they don't get them, they RTC and complain back home till no girls come here. It is a vicious cycle. They fail to see the safe environment and business volume here then only sees how much they are made per session.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Actually sashimi are widely available anywhere

Nothing special at all

Think about it

From ktv hc hfj tn fs spa

Even ons from pub disco

Hair saloon nail spa bank car showroom

Basically depends on how we close the deal

But of course those uniform fetish guy

Better don’t disturb the law enforcers

Dun play play

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1