The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Hey bro, is this the Melody that you are referring to?

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...0#post20121360
Yes that is the one.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joepd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

Is she still around? Msg no reply ☹️
Old 07-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bueyrte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.
If you try to contact her through whatsapp - just give up and use sms.
She says don't use it.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad, her location is not ideal to those who takes public transport and i hate to go to JC because of bad memories, if not i will try her. She responded to my SMS quite fast.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

For her the service begins from the moment you step in and doesn’t end till you walk out
She plays the role of your mistress naturally with no hint of awkwardness at all,
Location is near MRT and a lot of parking area. She will give you instruction on how to enter her place.
Her photos are blurred as she has her reasons but as many bros can vouch, she is very much a looker and greets you in heels (similar to the RTC Aini)

By the way, she does not touch her phone during service at all plus she works very limited hours so just need to be patient
I think she sets the bar really high and put the bulk of current batch of MLs to shame
Her massage may be nothing to shout about but her GFE and various sensual moves are right up there among the best
RTM: yes, she don't work to late.
Old 16-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post

For her the service begins from the moment you step in and doesn’t end till you walk out
She plays the role of your mistress naturally with no hint of awkwardness at all,
Location is near MRT and a lot of parking area. She will give you instruction on how to enter her place.
Her photos are blurred as she has her reasons but as many bros can vouch, she is very much a looker and greets you in heels (similar to the RTC Aini)

By the way, she does not touch her phone during service at all plus she works very limited hours so just need to be patient
I think she sets the bar really high and put the bulk of current batch of MLs to shame
Her massage may be nothing to shout about but her GFE and various sensual moves are right up there among the best

this review is positive..60 mins is enough.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgfuckdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, this will be my first time trying. Is Tao Zi really the one in the pic.? Pretty?
Old 18-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Zapbot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you for your FR, I will make a trip down very soon.
Old 18-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Zapbot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Tried Shuang Shuang on a bro recommendation here.
https://sglonelyguys.live/shuang-shuang-massage/

Room: small bit clean not sure tidy but clean. Did the towel sniff test and was clean. Did not have the moldy/musty smell. Shower is extremely small had to shower with the door open
Bigger bros be careful that you dont get stuck.

Look: good looking however darker hair than in the photos. More this the last 2 seconds of the video. Will not reject

Attitude: Friendly makes you feel at home and very comfortable to be around. Did not check her phone once when the massage started.

Body: solid young body. Nice boobs however no licking but can touch and roam all over. She will however not take off her panty but you can still roam freely.

Massage: solid good strength think she has some sort of training before as it is no horse run.

Sensual part: HJ was good but her BBBJ is where it is if you are into that. If not her HJ is solid with many patterns.

Overall: worth the money friendly girl with good service.
CIM allowed?
Old 19-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Efenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapbot View Post
Thank you for your FR, I will make a trip down very soon.
Maybe I'll go too.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/yangyang-massage/

I am honestly shocked at why this hidden gem has only a handful of comments. She is by far THE BEST in terms of service out of all the (probably hundreds) of MLs I have ever met in my life.

Looks 6.5/10 – she’s a milf, probably in her late 30s; take it or leave it, but if you’re going for the looks, look elsewhere.

Body 7/10 – porcelain skin with a voluptuous hourglass figure, and to top things off a pair of tear shaped natural breasts

Massage 9/10 – definitely her biggest strength; she does not rely on pure strength or elbows to massage. Instead, she somehow managed to find the SWEET SPOTS of ALL my aching areas, some spots, I have never felt before in my life. She finds these knots and spots and kneads the hell out of them. Seriously, the massage alone is worth the money.

JG 8/10 – different from the usual hard and painful JGs (but still painful in a different way) I honestly can’t tell if it’s effective yet as I only just ended the session, but I can definitely feel a difference in blood circulation and urination.

HJ & HDLY 10/10 – also her strong suit; she took her time to torture me starting from the skillful HDLY which leads into the full on two handed strokes on my manhood, ebb and flow, up and down, high and low until an uncontrollable climax. I literally had a body spasm from the orgasm because of how powerful it was.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/yangyang-massage/

I am honestly shocked at why this hidden gem has only a handful of comments. She is by far THE BEST in terms of service out of all the (probably hundreds) of MLs I have ever met in my life.

Looks 6.5/10 – she’s a milf, probably in her late 30s; take it or leave it, but if you’re going for the looks, look elsewhere.

Body 7/10 – porcelain skin with a voluptuous hourglass figure, and to top things off a pair of tear shaped natural breasts

Massage 9/10 – definitely her biggest strength; she does not rely on pure strength or elbows to massage. Instead, she somehow managed to find the SWEET SPOTS of ALL my aching areas, some spots, I have never felt before in my life. She finds these knots and spots and kneads the hell out of them. Seriously, the massage alone is worth the money.

JG 8/10 – different from the usual hard and painful JGs (but still painful in a different way) I honestly can’t tell if it’s effective yet as I only just ended the session, but I can definitely feel a difference in blood circulation and urination.

HJ & HDLY 10/10 – also her strong suit; she took her time to torture me starting from the skillful HDLY which leads into the full on two handed strokes on my manhood, ebb and flow, up and down, high and low until an uncontrollable climax. I literally had a body spasm from the orgasm because of how powerful it was.
But I think she doesn’t speak English. So no point highlighting in this thread but thank you for the share.🙏🏽
Up you my humble points.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 22-08-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know of two good quality ML's who work from same place and provice 4 hands massage? Need to be english speaking. Have wanted to try the 4 hands, but dont want to try luck with asking at massage parlor as randomness of girls you can get allocated. Would like to find option where the 2 girls do this service on a fairly regular basis amd already have good reviews. With both girls full nude and shower together etc.
There are some random websites that advertise 4 hands tantric, but all are well over priced as soon as they add the word tantric. Only decent tantric have found is the Kali Canadian girls on the who come through SG ocassionally, but will be a while before they can travel in again, plus they never seem to travel in at same time to do 4 hands. They are worth the higher rates.
Any suggestions would he appreciated. Cheers
Old 22-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Peterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud of

Photo look sexy
Old 22-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Peterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud ofPeterlim990099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
But I think she doesn’t speak English. So no point highlighting in this thread but thank you for the share.🙏🏽
Up you my humble points.

Cheers
Vanram
Thanks bro

Photo look nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1