The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Flamer89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Small petite viet girl

Can share contact? Tks!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
charmbuil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Long weekend, thought to visit MP for some form of relaxation to cure my achy neck and shoulders. Wanted to book this small vietnamese girl from my wechat for the longest time, but always didnt, so today thought to give her a try since She just port over from another shop

Location is rather discreet, alot of eateries everywhere in Town area, ample parking at the side. Message the viet girl and told her i have reached. MP is rather small, but pricing wise is a big bargain. 1hr for $45, 90mins for $68 and 120mins for $90 , took a 90min session, what is better than a young petite viet girl to service you? Thought the massage gonna be half-assed, but i was wrong. (This kind of pricing is like my house area, those aunties providing the massage , was surprised to have a young masseur to service you a similar level of massage skill at this price point)

Assigned to the room, tiny room, no shower inside comfy disposable undies providied and she began the massage. Despite being petite and young to this ( she is 20 only btw) , she does provide one hard massage, hard hard pressing on my acupuncture points, she even did backstepping, really gave me a good rub on my back and shoulders, my aches were gone Was really surprised at the meticulous effort she put in ensuring that she provides a hard solid massage.

Popped GQ, asked me if i want to service down there , went for it $50, a 20 year old viet girl giving my little bro a good rub is definitely the finale. Pulled down my disposable undies for easy service. She is very cute, keep disturbing me about my cock hair In and out, around 85mins + ( No shortchange of my timing, unlike some ladies, pay for 90min but so fast finish :O )

Overall, objective to cure my stiff neck and back completed and also a surprise Hj by a young pretty lady tops it off. Being very very new to this, her sensual / teasing skills really not very good

There is no bbbj / fj / roaming etc, strictly just your usual MP GQ HJ type. Bros who want a good solid massage with a normal HJ at the end from a pretty petite little vietnamese girl , should go and support her. She used to be at another MP, recently moved over only. Only con is that, being a tiny MP, the rooms are not well soundproof, can hear other bros talking etc, but there are few PRC girls which are pretty too.

Do pm me if you want the location. Only giving to bros who have decent pts / power to protect the place.

Total dmg: 68+50

Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty and cute looking, look like those poly/uni SYT)
HJ: 7/10 (Normal)
Massage: 9/10 (Scores very well, backstepping, knucles rolling, acupuncture point pressure etc)

Highlight was the solid Tuina style kind of massage from a young pretty girl, and not so much of the HJ. I will specially come back to look for her again if ever i have knots in my back which needs to be untied

Disclaimer: my experiences may differ from yours, our expectations are different, so what is good to me may not be the same for you, do take it with a pinch of salt. Thanks
Bro care to share ctc, Tks you in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Litterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact pls
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, able to share contact?
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alalaij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact pls?
Old Today, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fun4NewBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds great can share contact
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Long weekend, thought to visit MP for some form of relaxation to cure my achy neck and shoulders. Wanted to book this small vietnamese girl from my wechat for the longest time, but always didnt, so today thought to give her a try since She just port over from another shop

Location is rather discreet, alot of eateries everywhere in Town area, ample parking at the side. Message the viet girl and told her i have reached. MP is rather small, but pricing wise is a big bargain. 1hr for $45, 90mins for $68 and 120mins for $90 , took a 90min session, what is better than a young petite viet girl to service you? Thought the massage gonna be half-assed, but i was wrong. (This kind of pricing is like my house area, those aunties providing the massage , was surprised to have a young masseur to service you a similar level of massage skill at this price point)

Assigned to the room, tiny room, no shower inside comfy disposable undies providied and she began the massage. Despite being petite and young to this ( she is 20 only btw) , she does provide one hard massage, hard hard pressing on my acupuncture points, she even did backstepping, really gave me a good rub on my back and shoulders, my aches were gone Was really surprised at the meticulous effort she put in ensuring that she provides a hard solid massage.

Popped GQ, asked me if i want to service down there , went for it $50, a 20 year old viet girl giving my little bro a good rub is definitely the finale. Pulled down my disposable undies for easy service. She is very cute, keep disturbing me about my cock hair In and out, around 85mins + ( No shortchange of my timing, unlike some ladies, pay for 90min but so fast finish :O )

Overall, objective to cure my stiff neck and back completed and also a surprise Hj by a young pretty lady tops it off. Being very very new to this, her sensual / teasing skills really not very good

There is no bbbj / fj / roaming etc, strictly just your usual MP GQ HJ type. Bros who want a good solid massage with a normal HJ at the end from a pretty petite little vietnamese girl , should go and support her. She used to be at another MP, recently moved over only. Only con is that, being a tiny MP, the rooms are not well soundproof, can hear other bros talking etc, but there are few PRC girls which are pretty too.

Do pm me if you want the location. Only giving to bros who have decent pts / power to protect the place.

Total dmg: 68+50

Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty and cute looking, look like those poly/uni SYT)
HJ: 7/10 (Normal)
Massage: 9/10 (Scores very well, backstepping, knucles rolling, acupuncture point pressure etc)

Highlight was the solid Tuina style kind of massage from a young pretty girl, and not so much of the HJ. I will specially come back to look for her again if ever i have knots in my back which needs to be untied

Disclaimer: my experiences may differ from yours, our expectations are different, so what is good to me may not be the same for you, do take it with a pinch of salt. Thanks
Hi bro can share ctc! Thank you!
Old Today, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
iluv2699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1