The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 25-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Today I went on a tour of JB....... happy to see many joints are oredi open for business..... fuckshops, spas, massage ctrs etc .... most of them are back in business liao.
What i understand is fuckshop all closing some are looking for buyer. Most of the shop convert to hotel style operation.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Today I went on a tour of JB....... happy to see many joints are oredi open for business..... fuckshops, spas, massage ctrs etc .... most of them are back in business liao.
Yesterday my regular at GBW message me and ask when I going to meet her again? I told her not my fault as SG/MY wun let me cross the border

She complained business really bad..... she clock in for work @ 12.30pm and when she message me @ 5pm..... still have not open work yet. Customers are so few.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Expect to see less Singkies bros cheonging JB in future.
AV has permitted several GL houses to convert to VN houses..... and many of the WL applicants used to work with Mudland stables. Many were based in JB and majority of their clients were Singkies..... hence they have good impression of these Singkies and desire to work in SGP.
With the influx of VN WLs coming into SGP..... there is no more need for Singkies to travel into JB for their VN fixes.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

even the proposed reciprocal green lane is only for essential business and official travellers.

the 300k daily in-and-out malaysian workers also cannot game the system crossing borders like before, definitely not any time soon.

sinkie cheongsters can only wait long long to go JB liao
Old 31-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
even the proposed reciprocal green lane is only for essential business and official travellers.

the 300k daily in-and-out malaysian workers also cannot game the system crossing borders like before, definitely not any time soon.

sinkie cheongsters can only wait long long to go JB liao
ya, maybe have to wait till next year...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Hi samsters
Any info where she work now. Tracing her at rose previously. Since mco not able to trace where whe at. Any samster experience. Thanks
Old 19-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Hi samsters
Any info where she work now. Tracing her at rose previously. Since mco not able to trace where whe at. Any samster experience. Thanks
nice big pair

found her wechat in people nearby when cheonging pelangi / sri tebrau area last time, but hesitant to try
Old 21-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
40137393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
nice big pair

found her wechat in people nearby when cheonging pelangi / sri tebrau area last time, but hesitant to try
I waiting for her to accept my friend request in WeChat. She change account recently. Last year I tried her. The boobs are just as you imagine in her photos. Great stuff
Old 22-08-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40137393 View Post
I waiting for her to accept my friend request in WeChat. She change account recently. Last year I tried her. The boobs are just as you imagine in her photos. Great stuff
What svc she provide dude btw
You tried at which place. Quite difficult to trace as she didnt share where she work at currently.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:06 PM
ThomasKig

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
-

Emails have been sent out, read them and reply, one the individual responses are done, we will post here. Windblade, Hero, Malchia, Whitesword, and Zunder
Old 04-12-2020, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Navy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi samsters
Joyce working at JX, address: jalan abiad pelangi, the rest can figure out already.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
40137393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What svc she provide dude btw
You tried at which place. Quite difficult to trace as she didnt share where she work at currently.
She provide all services bro. HJ, BJ, B2B and FJ (RM200 + massage price).
Old 14-12-2020, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Manara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40137393 View Post
She provide all services bro. HJ, BJ, B2B and FJ (RM200 + massage price).
She operating alone?
Old 20-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
F20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi samsters
Her service top notch?
Old 21-12-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cops nab eight for prostitution in Johor Baru

Cops nab eight for prostitution in Johor Baru

The STAR ( Malaysia ) Sunday 20 December 2020

JOHOR BARU (Bernama): Police have arrested five Vietnamese women and three local men for alleged involvement in prostitution following a raid at a hotel in Taman Century near here Saturday (Dec 19).

Johor Bahru Selatan OCPD Asst Comm Mohd Padzli Mohd Zain (pic) said in the 7.50pm raid, police seized a CCTV recorder, two routers, a modem, three mobile phones, two condoms, towels and wet tissues, two room keys and two car keys, as well as cash totalling RM1,070.

"All of them, aged between 18 and 40 years old, have no previous criminal record. The women have been remanded for 14 days while the three male suspects are on one-day remand, ” he said in a statement Sunday (Dec 20), adding that police were still investigating the role of the three men.

ACP Padzli said the case was being investigated under Sections 372B and 373 of the Penal Code and Sections 6(1)(c), 15(1)(c) and 55B of the Immigration Act 1959/63. - Bernama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1