The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ramos flattered by United interest

Sergio Ramos admits he is flattered by Manchester United's reported interest -and his agent has confirmed he was in England earlier this week.

On Thursday, it was claimed that United were monitoring the Spain international's situation at the Bernabeu as Sir Alex Ferguson lines up a long-term replacement for Gary Neville.

Ramos' brother, Rene, moved to play down the speculation, but the 22-year-old right-back has refused to rule out a move away from Madrid after Euro 2008.

"It is a good sign that such big teams are interested in me, but not I have no ideas about that (a transfer)," Ramos told Marca.

"I have a good contract with Madrid and I am focused on the Spanish team. When the European Championships finish we can see what happens."

Ramos' agent, Pedro Bravo, admitted that reports of him having recently travelled to England were true, but did not reveal whether he had met with United officials.

"One thing I would ask is what clubs are not interested in a player like Sergio Ramos?" said Bravo.

"It is true that on Monday I was in England. I have a good relationship with Manchester United."
Old 14-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

La Liga - Ramos welcomes United interest

Spain defender Sergio Ramos is flattered by reported interest from Manchester United and admitted he would "see what happens" following Euro 2008.

The Real Madrid defender was one of the cornerstones of the club's La Liga title defence last season and is a first-choice for national team coach Luis Aragones.

Although he stressed he was not angling for a move while his focus was on events in Austria and Switzerland, he was vague about his future following the summer showpiece.

When asked about United's interest on radio station Canal Sur, he said: "It is a good sign that big clubs are interested in me, but at the moment I am not considering anything.

"I have a good contract with Madrid and I am concentrating on the national team. When Euro 2008 finishes we will see what happens."

Ramos' agent Sergio Bravo did little to quell the speculation by claiming he has a good working relationship with the Old Trafford club.

He said: "It is true that on Monday I was in England.

"I have a good relationship with Manchester United. I sorted the transfer of (goalkeeper) Ricardo to the English club."

A deal could be delicate to broker, however, as United recently reported Madrid to FIFA over claims the Spanish giants have carried out a deliberate campaign to unsettle Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 14-06-2008, 01:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
La Liga - Ramos welcomes United interest

Spain defender Sergio Ramos is flattered by reported interest from Manchester United and admitted he would "see what happens" following Euro 2008.
sergio ramos is a good right back to replace gary neville. hope man utd can sign him

its a pity pique went to barca. he's a good centre back imo
Old 18-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Bundesliga - In-demand Jones set for Schalke talks

Jermaine Jones is set for talks about his Schalke future amid reports he has caught the eye of Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

The midfielder only joined Schalke last summer from Eintracht Frankfurt, but impressed during his debut season at the Veltins Arena.

According to German newspaper Bild, the 26-year-old has caught the eye of scouts from Premier League champions United.

Jones' agent Roger Wittmann did not confirm there have been any offers for the player, but admits talks are due to be held to assess his plans for next season.

"It is true that Jones enjoys a good reputation in England," Wittmann told Bild.

"I will be meeting with Jermaine and we will be discussing everything: last season, the national team and all the speculation that there has been.

"If I hear that Jermaine is interested in England then we will have to have a serious talk with Schalke about it."

Schalke team manager Andreas Muller refused to say whether he would be prepared to let Jones go, if any bids are received.

"I will only start thinking about it when we have a written request for him on the table," said Muller.

"Everything else is just pure speculation."

Old 19-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is probably the new away kit

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 19-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

More pics...

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 19-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Tevez...

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 20-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
cityangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the jersey looks good but could we have better looking models please
Old 20-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Bro.....

Thanks for the pics....
Old 20-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

United: Ronaldo 'Not For Sale'

Manchester United have confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo is "not for sale" despite comments from the player that he is considering his future at the club.

The winger, on the losing side as Portugal were knocked out of Euro 2008 on Thursday night, has said he will make an announcement in the next two days after persistent reports linking him with Real Madrid.

But a statement on United's website said: "Further to Friday's press speculation about where Cristiano Ronaldo's future lies, the club has moved to reiterate its stance on the matter: United are not listening to offers.

"The club reaffirmed to ManUtd.com on Friday morning that the 23-year-old United star is 'not for sale'."

Real Madrid have made no secret of their desire to sign the player with United reporting the Spanish club to world governing body FIFA over what they considered attempts to unsettle the player.

Yet despite United's determination to keep their star player, Ronaldo has refused to confirm his commitment to the club since speculation over his future began soon after last month's Champions League final.

Ronaldo is just one year into a four-year contract but on Thursday night he gave the clearest indication yet that he wants to move on.

"In two or three days' time I will announce my future because the tournament is over for me," he said in Portuguese after his side's loss to Germany in Basle.

"I have to speak to Manchester United and we will see. I will talk to them and see what happens."

He added: "Everyone knows what I want but in the next two or three days you'll have something new."

Asked about a move to Madrid, Ronaldo replied: "The possibilities to go are great, but as I have always said it doesn't always depend on me.

"I have many desires and in the next few days they will become clear."

Old 22-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

Ron's keen to catch train to Madrid

Real Madrid target Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he will follow the example of Luiz Felipe Scolari and seize a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Scolari will take over at Chelsea next month having decided midway through Portugal's European Championship campaign he wanted to move back into club management.

Manchester United winger Ronaldo, who has been the subject of long-standing interest from Spanish giants Real, said he cannot pass up a "great opportunity".

"It [moving to Real] is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want," Ronaldo told The Times.

"For me it is a great opportunity and, as Scolari says, that train passes by only once and we have to take advantage of it.

"That is why he took advantage of his change. Other people have to take advantage of opportunities, too."

Asked whether he was concerned his actions would upset United manager Sir Alex Ferguson the winger added: "It is my opinion. That is why I don't mind if people get upset.

"It is my decision. It is what I want. I don't know what I have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think."

Ronaldo, meanwhile, could all but force United to sell him to Real if he is hell bent on leaving, according to a leading employment lawyer.

United have reiterated their refusal to listen to bids for the Portugal winger, who has indicated his desire to join the Spanish giants this summer.

On the face of it, Ronaldo is tied to United until his contract expires in 2012 and could only leave if the European champions agree to sell him.

But the situation is more complex than that, according to James Davies, joint head of the employment and incentives department at London-based law firm Lewis Silkin.

"Basic employment law provision would be that if he were to walk out on his contract, he would be in breach and Manchester United could try to hold him to it by forcing him to honour it," Davies said in the Times.

"They could say that they require him to play, or threaten to put him on gardening leave, by sticking him in the reserves.

"The problem with that is that you're paying the player a fortune and if they don't want to stay, the pressure is strong to let him go because you will get millions of pounds and you won't have to pay his wage.

"If they did want to stick him in the reserves, the question of how long you can put an employee on gardening leave for is not clear, legally.

"Ronaldo could say that his skills will atrophy if he doesn't get to play at the top level, or that he has a right to play, so he could sue. That is a tough point of employment law. At the end

Can we sell this ass and take a 100 million from the sale!
Old 22-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Can we sell this ass and take a 100 million from the sale!
pls sell tat asshole!! i m gettin sick of him!!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 22-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Premier League - Ronaldo: Real move 'a dream'

Cristiano Ronaldo says Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has inspired him as he seeks a move to Real Madrid.

Scolari will take over at Chelsea next month having decided midway through the country's European Championship campaign he wanted to move back into club management.

Ronaldo, who has been the subject of long-standing interest from Real, said he cannot pass up a "great opportunity".

"It [moving to Real] is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want," Ronaldo said.

"For me it is a great opportunity and, as Scolari says, that train passes by only once and we have to take advantage of it.

"That is why he took advantage of his change. Other people have to take advantage of opportunities, too."

Asked whether he was concerned his actions would upset United manager Sir Alex Ferguson the winger added: "It is my opinion. That is why I don't mind if people get upset.

"It is my decision. It is what I want. I don't know what I have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think."

Real president Ramon Calderon, meanwhile, has refused to be drawn on Ronaldo's latest admission.

Real have often expressed their desire to lure the player to the Bernabeu and despite United insisting he is not for sale, Ronaldo's declarations following Portugal's Euro 2008 exit could mean a move is on the cards.

However, while admitting it would be a great coup to land the Portugal star, Calderon insisted the transfer is far from a done deal.

"As we have already said many times, it is a problem between Manchester United and the player," Calderon told Spanish sports daily AS.

"If the two resolve this situation and Manchester United want to call us then we will be happy and delighted with them because Cristiano is a great player.

"We can't say anything more, we only talk about our own footballers and Cristiano is Manchester United's."

However, Calderon did admit Ronaldo's comments may have swung the pendulum in Real's favour.

"If the kid keeps himself in that strong position, the step he has taken could be key," added the Real chief.

Real are reportedly set to offer United a world record 100 million euros (£79 million) for the player or 80 million (£63.2 million) plus Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

Old 22-06-2008, 06:27 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

ronaldo is getting on all red devils fans nerves. sell him for 100million n use this money to buy better players
Old 22-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
ronaldo is getting on all red devils fans nerves. sell him for 100million n use this money to buy better players
Mebbe the money should be better spent on more committed and loyal players...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1