The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 3 sinkie SDP & ex SDP faggots give problem to our policemen at Russia embassy

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://theindependent.sg/vincent-wij...-cops-show-up/

Vincent:

Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location (actually opposite 51 Nassim Road):

Inventing the law 1

Policeman #1: Please stop taking photos. (While I was taking photos of their 8 cars and 14 personnel.)
Me: Why?
P1: It’s sensitive.
Me: I’m just taking pictures of cars parked on a public street.
P1: You’re not allowed.
Me: Could you tell me the specific provision of the law that prohibits it?
P1: (Silence.
Me: (Carry on taking photos.)

Inventing the law 2

Me: Why did you have to despatch 14 policemen in 8 cars? Isn’t that a waste of resources?
Policeman #2: It’s a sensitive area.
Me: What’s sensitive? Is it because this is a rich area. (Nassim Road) Do you only take care of rich people?
P2: No, because of the embassies.
Me: Orr, you only take care of foreigners, is it?
Jolovan: Orr, I tell Gilbert Goh, then you know.

Inventing the law 3

Policeman #3: Can I have your ICs please?
Me: Under what provision of the law are you requesting them?
P3: You are required to provide your details to a policeman when requested.
Me: Yes, but I would like to be told which law requires me to. After all, as a citizen I have rights and I wish to know which law requires me to abrogate them.
Policeman #4: You are required to provide your details to a policeman when requested.
P3: (Silence; wanders away.)
P4: (Suddenly brightening up) NRO.
Me: What’s NRO?
P4: National Registration Act.
Me: That’s NRA not NRO.
P3: (Wanders back after some minutes, looking happier) Section 16b of the National Registration Act, Chapter 201.
Me: You just radioed back to your office to find out, right? Very good, you are showing initiative.
P3: (Reading from his mobile phone): Where any person on demand by a registration officer or a police officer (i) does not give his name and address; (ii) gives a name or address which the officer has reason to believe is false; or (iii) gives as his address a place outside Singapore, that person may be arrested without warrant by the registration officer or police officer.
Me: So, I actually don’t have to provide my IC but just give you my details?
P3: Yes.
(Our details are taken down by another officer without any ICs produced.)

Inventing the law 4

(Senior police officer questions us about visiting the Russian Embassy. Junior officer starts to film the questioning on a videocam.)
Me: Why is he filming us?
P3: (Tries to change the subject.)
Me: No, sorry before you continue questioning us, why is your colleagues filming us?
P3 (Tries to change the subject several times more.)
Me: We are happy to talk to you but not before you tell us under which provision of the law he is entitled to film us.
P3: (Changing the subject again.)
Me: If you cannot cite the relevant provision, we insist that your colleague stops filming.
P3: Ok. (Requests his colleague to stop filming; colleague wanders away.)
(Conversation continues in a genial and friendly fashion with rather a lot of gratuitous flirting…)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1