The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Siaolang87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Boat quay spa **

Went there 2days ago. $50 1hr. $80 body and hand. When I reached is the turn for this girl named Y*Y*. Very skinny but looks still ok with a style short hair ask me is her turn am I ok with It I said ok brought me to th last room near window and close door start massage for me. She told me seeing style young man she will became shy so actually she spoke to me Abit shit and soft(trying to act gentle) zzz massage ended and flip over ask me the GQ I say ok $50 hj halfway she ask me want body? I asked her what is body she said use her breast and lock my whole body, I tell her u also no breast not worth it lei she slap gentle at my 2ic and say "Wei". Then I say no la u don't want your breast but your pussy she said cannot la here later boss come I said aiya nobody say want to fuck u I say I finger for u la. She shy and say no la I remain quiet and she started to remove Bra and start licking my nipples and 2ic I said hey suck it la she say cannot la no cd. I say ok de la. But she insist no so continue licking and shake my 2ic, omg the breast is totally flat but i carry her up my body and start licking her nipples since I can touch anything while I suck and suck I remove here 3/4 pants she say cannot la I say Lai la. I don't care and strip her start finger her omg I think she too long no fuck Liao water many Til I bth she moan and moan fuck 2ic turn fully harden..... I finger her faster Til she nearly reach suddenly I stopped wahahaha she said "Wei" again ask me "why u make ppl near already then stop" lol I said purposely la. Now important thing Lai Liao she asked me got CD anot wahahaha f**k my mind was thinking cb try to act gentle. U say of course no have la. She say can continue anot? I say no la I tired already she continue shake Til I shoot all over her cheats area then clean up after that gave me her number and ask me have Gf all this shit question and also ask me can come back after her next appt 0630 with CD?! I was so shock!! I straight away say ok but in the end due to Gf meetup I can go back at all. Will go back bonk her once I am free. After all great experience. Thank you too long already my story. Bro want location can share but after I bonk her Lol
Old 26-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boat quay spa **

bro, share contact? i like small boobs girl. thanks!
Old 26-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Yamifist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, good exp. might share the ctc.
Old 26-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

sorry huh bro i only can share those can upz or share location with me one. thanks
Old 26-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Bro Davehan cant pm u your storage full. those got my location pls bring along CD maybe u have luck like me on that day. ahahaha
Old 26-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaolang87 View Post
sorry huh bro i only can share those can upz or share location with me one. thanks
Bro, your inbox full.
Care to exchange contacts?
Old 26-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

TS pls share! thanks!
Old 27-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd experience Bro.K share d location? Thks.
Old 27-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaolang87 View Post
Went there 2days ago. $50 1hr. $80 body and hand. When I reached is the turn for this girl named Y*Y*. Very skinny but looks still ok with a style short hair ask me is her turn am I ok with It I said ok brought me to th last room near window and close door start massage for me. She told me seeing style young man she will became shy so actually she spoke to me Abit shit and soft(trying to act gentle) zzz massage ended and flip over ask me the GQ I say ok $50 hj halfway she ask me want body? I asked her what is body she said use her breast and lock my whole body, I tell her u also no breast not worth it lei she slap gentle at my 2ic and say "Wei". Then I say no la u don't want your breast but your pussy she said cannot la here later boss come I said aiya nobody say want to fuck u I say I finger for u la. She shy and say no la I remain quiet and she started to remove Bra and start licking my nipples and 2ic I said hey suck it la she say cannot la no cd. I say ok de la. But she insist no so continue licking and shake my 2ic, omg the breast is totally flat but i carry her up my body and start licking her nipples since I can touch anything while I suck and suck I remove here 3/4 pants she say cannot la I say Lai la. I don't care and strip her start finger her omg I think she too long no fuck Liao water many Til I bth she moan and moan fuck 2ic turn fully harden..... I finger her faster Til she nearly reach suddenly I stopped wahahaha she said "Wei" again ask me "why u make ppl near already then stop" lol I said purposely la. Now important thing Lai Liao she asked me got CD anot wahahaha f**k my mind was thinking cb try to act gentle. U say of course no have la. She say can continue anot? I say no la I tired already she continue shake Til I shoot all over her cheats area then clean up after that gave me her number and ask me have Gf all this shit question and also ask me can come back after her next appt 0630 with CD?! I was so shock!! I straight away say ok but in the end due to Gf meetup I can go back at all. Will go back bonk her once I am free. After all great experience. Thank you too long already my story. Bro want location can share but after I bonk her Lol
Bro, u mean they open 24hrs?
0630? so early? Mind sharing? will up u after my power regains...
Old 27-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Bro, u mean they open 24hrs?
0630? so early? Mind sharing? will up u after my power regains...
Sorry is 6:30pm. Anyway just pm me with a playground I will share with u
Old 27-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Bros here my pm box going to burst Liao i very lazy to reply. I just tell u all very easy to locate one. Once u enter boat quay ( use to have a lot of KTV pub downstairs, those bros got go those ktv pub u all sure will know the V shape road) just drive around u all will see a red signboard. (SPA **) those knew where already kindly share a playground in my pm or upz me thank you. Huat ar!
Old 31-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Thank bro for the hint, I think I walk pass the place today during my sales call. So have you bonk her yet? (jk jk) i pm u my joint after I visit her.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

ohh this place
only been there once very long ago

by girl name selina
she damn chio no joke
but ex .. her hj with autoroam (at most pull up shirt, not remove) is like 80
and i think if you want touch more or something she want 100 ..

not sure if she still there
Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

I been this area doing sales call this 2 days around 3-4pm, want to go in but seen like a lot ppls on the street or eating around this area. Seen like i have to come during weekend
Old 04-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamifist View Post
I been this area doing sales call this 2 days around 3-4pm, want to go in but seen like a lot ppls on the street or eating around this area. Seen like i have to come during weekend
Lol just make a fast one and go up la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1