The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Da S H10R04 was supposed to come back to work 2 weeks ago. Last time I RTF her 25 Aug., she say she will be off from that Saturday (27 Aug.) for a week because her period coming.

As per my last trip last Wednesday (07 Sept.) Da S still not working so I RTF Katty H10R10.

Janet, I just try 1 time and never RTF, she very hard to find and I also don't fancy her looks, but services very good.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscible View Post
just went down to Petain. Very dissapointing, i have gone down to Petain 3 times in 2 weeks and i cannot catch Da S or Janet. The housekeeper auntie in H10 told me that Da S haven't came to work for very long is it true?.....sighs.
Old 13-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Agree, when cheong in PT and your target not in, must always have plan B to avoid disappointment.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuer View Post
bro I also never catch the two, and both difficulty to get, you need a backup list when cheong PT
Old 13-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Miscible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha thanks bro fornicator and Zuer. They seemed to be best on the A list at least for now. alot of good ones seems to be dissapearing. How abt Kiko in H10 any of u tried her? i patiently awaiting her sept 25th return. Big s is really good nice and friendly and accomodating hope she comes back soon.
Old 13-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

No problem Bro, glad to be of help.

Kiko in H10R12 good services also. She's cute and all and nice to bonk. I am sure you will enjoy her. Yes, she is currently on 1 month mandatory leave. In the meantime, you might also want to try her neighbour Judy H10R11.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscible View Post
haha thanks bro fornicator and Zuer. They seemed to be best on the A list at least for now. alot of good ones seems to be dissapearing. How abt Kiko in H10 any of u tried her? i patiently awaiting her sept 25th return. Big s is really good nice and friendly and accomodating hope she comes back soon.
Old 13-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....As per my last trip last Wednesday (07 Sept.) Da S still not working so I RTF Katty H10R10.
And that was you with Katty making those loud piak-piak sounds?! OMG! Awesome Bro!

I thank you!
Old 14-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No problem Bro, glad to be of help.

Kiko in H10R12 good services also. She's cute and all and nice to bonk. I am sure you will enjoy her. Yes, she is currently on 1 month mandatory leave. In the meantime, you might also want to try her neighbour Judy H10R11.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
kico! just cant t take her out of my mind but she not in. so silly me go back to pat not long ago. cannot tahan her cfm/slutty face. i pretend ask her how much as if i never call her (dyed my hair black, cut short and dressed nicely coz i go interview) and hope she forgotten me. i try to sweet talk her she seem ok and friendly(last time not nice to me) and i told myself that she forgot me liao and i have become charming guy. ho say tot got chance to french her but to my shock she not happy. she said that she dun do french and i should know since i call her before. basket she remember me. this woman super memory can remember me after so long even with my new look! i am just wondering if she dun remember maybe she will french me. haha. any new bros who manage to french her? i got feeling she only french her regulars though i should not bother but Pat really drive me crazy even after so long like kico. they look like those type who very gian sex one lor.....but so cold to me and hot to others.....
Old 14-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak just landed here to support Mas tkongkia, Fetish Joe and the rest of the Mas (bros) here

One day Pak come Singapore maybe can bring Pak go try some Petain cewes

Too bad Nathan no longer President if not Deepvali can come visit him and sneak out later in the night and go Petain

Enjoy
wahahahahaha no worries pak.. i will join u.. n ask tongkai along too
Old 14-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

Ahem! Now please allow me, it is my turn to say:

I thank you!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
And that was you with Katty making those loud piak-piak sounds?! OMG! Awesome Bro!

I thank you!
Old 14-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
kico! just cant t take her out of my mind but she not in. so silly me go back to pat not long ago. cannot tahan her cfm/slutty face. i pretend ask her how much as if i never call her (dyed my hair black, cut short and dressed nicely coz i go interview) and hope she forgotten me. i try to sweet talk her she seem ok and friendly(last time not nice to me) and i told myself that she forgot me liao and i have become charming guy. ho say tot got chance to french her but to my shock she not happy. she said that she dun do french and i should know since i call her before. basket she remember me. this woman super memory can remember me after so long even with my new look! i am just wondering if she dun remember maybe she will french me. haha. any new bros who manage to french her? i got feeling she only french her regulars though i should not bother but Pat really drive me crazy even after so long like kico. they look like those type who very gian sex one lor.....but so cold to me and hot to others.....
Had her twice 5-6 years ago but she never allow frenching....visit her twice late last year dec & she allow frenching and asking for more....
skip petain for almost 9 months because bump into a friend at the nearby coffeeshop......

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 14-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
Had her twice 5-6 years ago but she never allow frenching....visit her twice late last year dec & she allow frenching and asking for more....
skip petain for almost 9 months because bump into a friend at the nearby coffeeshop......
Good for u bro! Seems like she upgraded her service but not for me maybe her memory cant extend after 5 yrs! Or she find u more attractive. I cant understand how come she enjoy frenching yet so selective. I really cant accept when she insist she dun do at all. maybe she dun know abt this forum n dun care whether pole happy with her service. She follow her likes n tats wat make her a gem to some bros tat she can click n enjoy sex with. Maybe the feeling she give to some bros really come out from her heart n not like working for money. Conclusion is she give good service if she got feel if no feel just sop n dun expect rtf. For this I respect her though it may not be best for her business. She rather be happy having sex with pole she like (making money at same time) than to make money from others she dislike. Hope can touch her by more rtf to show my sincereness n hope can get it one day!
Old 14-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Miscible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jesus christ, working near petain is bad. i go down there for 2 consecutive days. nothing again today wanted to do H22Rm21 shes off. dayum. Wondering whos gonna take over MJ room srsly.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Dear all seniors... I'm planning to visit PT. However I'm looking for WL that can CIM other than:

Xue Er
Michelle
Ann
Lai Lai
Zoey

Any recommendations for a newbie like me?
Old 15-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Newbie my ass!!!

Hmm...I am no senior but if I may:

Sally H02R03
Vivi H16R13
Ivy H16R14
Moon H16R17
Mei Yee H17R11
Mei Bo H20R168
Mona H24R07

Please correct me if I am wrong, sorry if I made mistake.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Dear all seniors... I'm planning to visit PT. However I'm looking for WL that can CIM other than:

Xue Er
Michelle
Ann
Lai Lai
Zoey

Any recommendations for a newbie like me?
Old 15-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Haha... Moon don't CIM leh... Vivi no laaa... Maybe I'll try others. Thanks

Quote:
Newbie my ass!!!

Hmm...I am no senior but if I may:

Sally H02R03
Vivi H16R13
Ivy H16R14
Moon H16R17
Mei Yee H17R11
Mei Bo H20R168
Mona H24R07

Please correct me if I am wrong, sorry if I made mistake.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Hi senior bros and all.

I never been to Petain before honestly and would like to know whats the experience there and the difference?

hope someone can share some views.

Thanks
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1