The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question What Men Wants?

Hi people,

One of the Sammyboy member request me to create this thread under this forum.

I am new to Sammyboy and recently got married. I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post
Hi people,

I am new to Sammyboy and recently got married. I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this.
Want you to provide the service on par with a ho. HAHAHA.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
Calvary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is your hubby alpha male type ? or easy going.
Need more info, like age, known each other how long.

If you ask this now, means before marriage, you both did not hanky panky with each other before, and you are/were a virgin until marriage ?

Also, for convenience in your replying, make some more posts, random or whatsoever to move yourself out of Mod, so your replies can be in real time.
Old 26-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13429 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Different guys like different things.
I share with you what I DO NOT like.

Dead Fish - no reactions, no sounds.(Trying to conceal sound is fine, some guys actually like the look when girls try hard not to make noise)
Squeamish - this dirty, that dirty
Restrictive - this cannot, that cannot
Stale - Both sexes should make sure privates are washed and cleaned well before proceeding to reciprocal sex.

Will post more when I remember, I dusty already, long time, long long time no eca.
Haizzz

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 26-10-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

You need to ensure the guy's face is like this during sex. HAHAHA.

Old 26-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

No right or wrong, it all depends on what type of men he is and what is his inner desire. Feel free to communicate even tho it is easier said than done.

Once there is communication, everything will be a breeze and not only that, even personal life on a daily basis will be much easier for both of you.

Communicate even the smallest thing, do you prefer your water cold or warm? Remember what he likes and vice versa. Do not ask for anything in return or get angry when he forgets what you like. Keep reminding him. He will appreciate, trust me.
Old 26-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Men like high GFE
Old 26-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvary View Post
Is your hubby alpha male type ? or easy going.
Need more info, like age, known each other how long.

If you ask this now, means before marriage, you both did not hanky panky with each other before, and you are/were a virgin until marriage ?

Also, for convenience in your replying, make some more posts, random or whatsoever to move yourself out of Mod, so your replies can be in real time.

Yeah he is easy going and very friendly. but he never open up or talking related to this with me, i feel i need to take initiate on this. but i feel what he will think about me if i do start. lol!!!
Old 26-10-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yeah he is easy going and very friendly. but he never open up or talking related to this with me, i feel i need to take initiate on this. but i feel what he will think about me if i do start. lol!!!
Every guy different. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you about this because he's afraid what you will think about him.

Communication important. Start with something you are comfortable then progress further from there
Old 26-10-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How old are both of you? At different age profiles, the wants and needs are different. Shiuldn't have much issues sex wise before kids come along. Many guys here are complaining about the lack of sex after kids arrive.

Generally, guys prefer to lead in bed. An overly aggressive lady makes sex feel like work. Am I meeting her KPIs? Some guys don't cope well with such stress.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most people have said that each guy has different preferences (or "kinks"). Openly ask your husband what his are and reassure him you won't judge. Actually do NOT judge no matter how deviant you think they are and see what you can do to fulfill them.

Likewise, explore your own sexuality. Tell him what yours are. You being satisfied will likely mean he is satisfied.

If both of you don't know, then explore together. Be open to what might seem weird. Start out with dirty talk, role play, toys, and see where it all leads you.

Lastly, both men and women crave variety. I'm sure eating out isn't on both your menus so I'd suggest always thinking about how both of you can keep things fresh.
Old 26-10-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Hmmm yeah true, i agree with you all. will reply for this thread if anything that i need to clear again.
Old 26-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi people,

i dont think it's a "öne size fits all" type of solution. Some guys prefer tamer vanila sex , some guys just wanna get off, others might have adventurous kinks or fetishes. what may work on someone may be a turn off for another, bdsm for example . But i think what most guys can agree on, is 3 or 4 some, the more women at the same time, the better!
Old 27-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi people,

IMMHO, what men do not desire, is basically a "dead fish" in the bedroom.

Anything else would be a bonus.
Old 27-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11840 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

If you look at FRs (Field/Fuck Reports) in the Domes, you can see how guys grade sex.
Quite a good indicator of most guys.

If your hubby is happy with what he is getting from you now, just go slow, gradual and easy with trying/adding new stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1