The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 04-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
nobittergourd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynobittergourd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I listed the 5 FL's as I have visited them between 10 Mar till the date symptoms began (which is in late Apr 2021). I didn't monitor the symptoms after each visit, but I have identified these 5 FLs as I do have record of my communication with them when securing appointments.

I wouldn't dare list down which FLs have the highest probability as the symptoms can take up to 1 month to appear. I am sure some bros who read my declaration would start telling the FLs to get themselves tested.

Also, I declared here because you never know who these FLs have met in the 1.5 months. I hope the bros and FLs who read this get themselves tested so that it is eliminated from the communicaty and I won't get re-infected in the future
Bro, thanks for openly sharing. Did you also contact and inform these FLs?
Other bros who have wechat of these FLs can help inform them to do checks.

Bros who have visited these FLs should go for tests too.
From my visits, only have one common one with bro overboard, visited lily, and did my tests 2nd half April, and cleared of C+G.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
If like that figure will be $230 already. figure may not be recent or ps. imho. I read TT sayhave c scar. maybe you can ask see her reply.
Suggest to skip.. Didn't even manage to see the girl.. Booked for 3pm and arrived earlier. Smsed her that I'm here but no reply. Sms again and called at 315pm..no response. I left to go chiong ML instead and then received text at 345pm asking me where I am... Haha.. typical girl that so good until too busy or double booking which means that service will suck... Saved my dollars...
Old 04-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
yo bros, anybody tried https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3870 柒柒 Qi Qi (3870号)?

She is priced out of my budget but i will make concession because her photos/video see already really steam.
Sorry.. was referring to this one...
Old 04-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11286 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Sorry.. was referring to this one...
Very common practice for the angpai FLs…waiting an hour for their double or triple booking
Old 04-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11286 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
If like that figure will be $230 already. figure may not be recent or ps. imho. I read TT sayhave c scar. maybe you can ask see her reply.
coco have c scar cum stretched marks
Old 04-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Very common practice for the angpai FLs…waiting an hour for their double or triple booking

This one better

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
After a long wait, the STD results are back.

Blood test negative for H and S.

Urine test negative for C and G.

Does it mean false alarm? No.

Urethra smear test detected some kind of NGU bacteria previously. After finishing the antibiotic course, smear test is now clean.

So you can take this info and do your necessary precaution. If never do test before just go do a checkup. Got symptoms? Just go do as well.
great to hear bro! glad you are back in the game now, rly appreciate your sharing of such sensitive personal info, need more of this so that we can be better as a community!!!
Old 04-05-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 2
miffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Thanks bro for the update, just wondering based on your result, the bacteria would not have been picked up if you did urine test only and not smear?
Yes. Both blood and urine test is clean. I also don't know why the urine test is clean if the urinary tract got bacteria.

Anyone is welcome to exchange points

Waiting users to return up:
Too lazy to keep track already. You want return then return. No point for me to PM you when you don't read PM

Old 04-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 2
miffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud ofmiffed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did a full urinary test and the results is positive for gonorrhea. Rest of them is negative. Most likely spread by oral sex. I did STD test at DSC on 9 Mar 2021, when both C & G is negative.

With that, am declaring all WL/FL i visited between 10 Mar 2021 till date, with the most recent at the top of the list.
Do note that sympthoms of gonorrhea typically develop between 2 weeks of exposure, and in rare cases, sympthoms can appear 30days after exposure.

Hold up, so my case was not so serious but now we have an actual positive case for G?

My list of visit does not match yours. I recommend bros to avoid bbbj and do a checkup if you visited the list of FLs he provided.

Anyone is welcome to exchange points

Waiting users to return up:
Too lazy to keep track already. You want return then return. No point for me to PM you when you don't read PM

Last edited by miffed; 06-05-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, any bros tried xiao yao jin (3664) before? can’t seem to find any FRs on her https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4152
reviews looks good tho
Old 04-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 12559 / Power: 51
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Hi bros, have anyone tried her? Seems pretty pricey.dont want to be commndo and waste vitamin M. http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4175
Prince Devitt +51

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Old 04-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Raul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Suggest to skip.. Didn't even manage to see the girl.. Booked for 3pm and arrived earlier. Smsed her that I'm here but no reply. Sms again and called at 315pm..no response. I left to go chiong ML instead and then received text at 345pm asking me where I am... Haha.. typical girl that so good until too busy or double booking which means that service will suck... Saved my dollars...
The link shows $160. Dropped in price from 230 to 160?! Also didn't reply me.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 4
divergent27878 is a glorious beacon of lightdivergent27878 is a glorious beacon of lightdivergent27878 is a glorious beacon of lightdivergent27878 is a glorious beacon of lightdivergent27878 is a glorious beacon of light

SMS XTT but no response. is she still taking customers?
Old 04-05-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 13
illkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard;20618216

1) Thai FL Jenn / Jass (different name, but same lady). Sympthoms developed less than 1 week after visit
2) Cheryl (the lady used to be found in SBF HC forum). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
2) Dou Duo (the one at MW hotel, not found on impmm or sglonelyguy). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
3) You You ([url
https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3755[/url]). Sympthoms developed 2-3 weeks after visit
4) Lily (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3979). Sympthoms developed 3-4 weeks after visit.
5) CC (https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cc-massage/). Sympthoms developed 4-5 weeks after visit.
Wow, very proud of you to declare openly here.
You got declare to your boss or work place a not?
Wonder you have wife a not? got declare with your wife a not?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I listed the 5 FL's as I have visited them between 10 Mar till the date symptoms began (which is in late Apr 2021). I didn't monitor the symptoms after each visit, but I have identified these 5 FLs as I do have record of my communication with them when securing appointments.

I wouldn't dare list down which FLs have the highest probability as the symptoms can take up to 1 month to appear. I am sure some bros who read my declaration would start telling the FLs to get themselves tested.

Also, I declared here because you never know who these FLs have met in the 1.5 months. I hope the bros and FLs who read this get themselves tested so that it is eliminated from the communicaty and I won't get re-infected in the future
will you be declaring in this forum on your future subsequent FL visits, while you are still having and treating your positive G?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1