The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
100% are nice girls. Nice until the money runs out or richer guy comes along.
Sad, I think it’s very easy to let them suck dry your money. Because it’s expensive one visit.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Why you say 99% not nice girls? In what way?
Wah. You can go read the matters of the heart section for all the Robert stories. I think fallen already kind with saying only 99%. I think more like 99.99%.
Old 13-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Many thanks to bros Rolan & Dom before him, for info on JG massuse in BKK. Today I tried the service detailed by bro Rolan's field report...hard to improve on his detailed report, but suffice to say I was really pleased with the service as well! I tried the 2 hour pkg., & also felt it was over too soon! (don't get me wrong, it was 2 plus hours by a bit, so no issue there!). The massuse was awsome, & really knows how to massage a man's equipment, prostate, etc. Just a great experience, clean place/facilities, nice music. Shower before & after. I'll RTF for sure on my next trip to BKK!
Old 13-10-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi there,

I am keen on a juagan and i will back at bangkok on 20 to 23 , care to share location and contact ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Maybe this will be clearer and more straight forward

I am more than willing to share and have been doing so with quite a few bros here

But I think the basic etiquette is to private message me with your estimated departure as I am trying to gatekeep a little as well

I have been stationed in Thailand for a long time and it took me awhile to find this gem of a shop (service wise)

Lastly, will reply ONLY inbox accordingly
Old 13-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Member 30k 8 bottles gold gets u free 1 room. Otherwise room is like 3.5k+
You dont need membership as you can open by bottle which is 5-6k for a bottle of gold.
In comparison to Dubai, Booze, Play, M Club etc i do find Elite with the prettiest girls. Its also the place that gets full the quickest in comparison to others.

I normally sit outside in lounge and then move to room (gotta book in advance as again these rooms are get full quickly).
How was your night?

What was the damage like?

Do you normally get 2 girls each, let them compete for attention abit? haha :P
Old 13-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockk View Post
Hi all

I am going bkk next week, looking for kakis to club together, thinking of going to topone Monday 17 Oct any bro interested ? Pls pm me .
I Heard Topone is popular with their local SYT. Enjoy and pls post FR

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
too bad
can always try fiwfans as last resort
Wah, their fiwfans hit-and-miss one. So far from my experience, we have to discount quite a lot from their posted images. Have you tried getting them to your room instead?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-10-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Do you guys normally get a room? And is membership required?

Do you think this is the places with hottest girls of all the G Clubs you've been?

Can't wait, but only got a few days so gotta research and make it count!
As most of the lao-jiao bros here will attest, need to manage expectations of gclub (and Elite) girls. Yes, there are really chio ones out there, but most of the girls have seen it all. E.g Czech club is apparently owned by one of the richest families in Thailand - so they are used to rich young chaps, bankers etc. Just don't save your load for the day in expectation of your g-club visit .

And/or seek advice from MMS - the prettiest are often not the most playable.
Old 13-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah, their fiwfans hit-and-miss one. So far from my experience, we have to discount quite a lot from their posted images. Have you tried getting them to your room instead?
No. i still not really keen to invest so much time in this.
Time is a more limited resource to me now than money
Old 13-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Wah. You can go read the matters of the heart section for all the Robert stories. I think fallen already kind with saying only 99%. I think more like 99.99%.
i do come across a few nice girls before doing this kind of work. Usually such types dont do this for long. They just in this to tide over some short term financial difficulty.
The rest of them just out to suck your money dry and bankrupt you without any remorse.

Best not to even start.
Now your mind is clear, your horniness not out. You may think you can resist their mind games and not let them bankrupt you.
Wait till they stir up your horniness and feelings, then its another situation altogether.
Old 13-10-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Don't be too serious with G-Club girls.
Most of the time it's all about the money and re-visits from you at her work place.

If can click and she don't rip you off then just continue as good "friends".
Old 13-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a thing I see on some thai girls Instagram profile is that they say "DM for work."

I'm always curious what kind of work are they expecting...modeling? promoting product? or is she looking for customer?
Old 13-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I already bankrupt from g club visits. Went so many times. You don’t know your money in your bank drying up. If you add alcohol and room charge and girl and mamasan and fruits each visit easily 500-600sgd per pax.
Old 13-10-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Yes I already bankrupt from g club visits. Went so many times. You don’t know your money in your bank drying up. If you add alcohol and room charge and girl and mamasan and fruits each visit easily 500-600sgd per pax.
you havent fully addicted to their mind games.
visits to these venues are nowhere near the kind of doom you will experience from having a gf from such places.
Old 13-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
a thing I see on some thai girls Instagram profile is that they say "DM for work."

I'm always curious what kind of work are they expecting...modeling? promoting product? or is she looking for customer?
as they said "DM for work."
you should DM them and ask what work they are offering and rates.
just be polite and not start by going "you offer sex?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1