The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
hmmmm.....ok....guess i got the wrong guy......no worries.....anyway good to know another kaki
surely....come hcmc i buy u beer
视线人浪中找你
Old 14-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yah... the lucky draw was damn stupid.... i was sitting next to the side of the stage... 2 guys & 5 gers........ wanted to find the bmanager there... but think he was dead drunk in the 2nd floor lioaz......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
Hmmmm......there is 3 samster also at Club 888 at the same time as you if I dont remember the place wrongly. But left after the stupid lucky draw.........
Old 14-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Lament,

Care to elaborate? So do i change the VND b4 going there or change there?
the banks & western union in HCM do accept SGD ...i have been to danang and they only take in USD .....

2 change 2 USD is quite a stupid idea as u lose some in the initial exchange and when in vn, u lose out a little in changing to dong ....in singaore the loss is about the exchange spread is about 0.5% .....

with respect to hotels, i like to stay in DAI Hoang Kim 2 located in bui vien...girl friendly and quite clean and have an elevator ...damage is about 16 to 20 SGD per night ....pretty decent no star hotel ....

i love pham ngu lau area for its convinience to the bank and makan and the place never sleeps ...if bored can still go sahara wat .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 14-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
surely....come hcmc i buy u beer

ok....i will be there on 27th june evening.....staying in Caravelle Hotel
Old 14-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
the banks & western union in HCM do accept SGD ...i have been to danang and they only take in USD .....

2 change 2 USD is quite a stupid idea as u lose some in the initial exchange and when in vn, u lose out a little in changing to dong ....in singaore the loss is about the exchange spread is about 0.5% .....

with respect to hotels, i like to stay in DAI Hoang Kim 2 located in bui vien...girl friendly and quite clean and have an elevator ...damage is about 16 to 20 SGD per night ....pretty decent no star hotel ....

i love pham ngu lau area for its convinience to the bank and makan and the place never sleeps ...if bored can still go sahara wat .....

Can I change Dong in Western Union in Singapore?

Im staying in Caravelle Hotel during my first 2 days on business then to another hotel for holiday......
Old 14-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can I change Dong in Western Union in Singapore....
Dun think they have....
Dun worry, just change some dong at the airport money exchange, enough for you to move around.
Come to the city got many places to change....there is one along Mat Thi Buoi near Carevelle.
视线人浪中找你
Old 14-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Just bring USD to HCM.
There are many money changer around.

Quote:

Im staying in Caravelle Hotel during my first 2 days on business then to another hotel for holiday......
Old 15-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
Hmmmm......there is 3 samster also at Club 888 at the same time as you if I dont remember the place wrongly. But left after the stupid lucky draw.........

Haaa.... that stupid lucky draw at Cafe 888? The lady at the entrance and later kept me and wife company looks great. Good body and looks... too bad my wife around. or else sure up her
Old 15-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik
Hi all, would be travelling to HCMC on the 22-26 of June with my Viet "GF" which I know in SG. There are certain things I ain't very sure about and would definitely need some advise.

1) I have gone through the thread and some says that Hotels in HCMC are strict about girls staying overnight, is there anyway I can get my GF to stay with me in the same hotel?

2) Which Hotel's do you reccomend?

3) Any SG'ers in HCMC wanting to meet up during this period? Seems like the big Brudder in this forum is dominated by SingViet. Dun worry would get rid of GF before coming out hehehehe.......

Would definitely appreciate some pms on your contacts in HCMC when I am there.

Wah, me not BIG BRO la. Just that i was based in HCM for the last few years and had nothing to do most of the time, so post a lot.. heheh Now i have relocated back to Singapore and only return to HCMC every half month.

I think you can find your answers easily if you read thru the thread carefully. Not difficult to ask your gf to stay over, just pay extra to hotel.
Old 15-06-2005, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament

Bro lament,

When u coming over again?
Old 15-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

When you look at that lady.
Perhaps your wife looking at you same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Haaa.... that stupid lucky draw at Cafe 888? The lady at the entrance and later kept me and wife company looks great. Good body and looks... too bad my wife around. or else sure up her
Old 15-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
Just bring USD to HCM.
There are many money changer around.
In HCM, especially in the tourist area, USD is acceptable and commonly used. They will convert Viet Dong into US$. As usual, the rate used is not to your favour.

To save on exchange rate, I would advise you to bring S$ and change the money at any hotel or authorised money changer. You may want to check around first for the rate.

I ever go to one 4star hotel to change Dong after checking around and they offer the best rate. When I want to change, they asked for my room number as the service is provided for house guest only. So, I just anyhow give one room number. They buy it as I dont look like a local.
Old 15-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

no way u can do that in sillypore, just change some money in the airport ...think from airport to caravelle hotel, the taxi fare about VND60,000 to VND70,000 ...change about SGD10 for the cab enough liao cos rates in airport sucks big time ......

there's a western union near hotel rex about 10mins walk away from caravelle ....

Old 15-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro lament,

When u coming over again?

i hope soon sia ...reeling from post-never-smell-vn-air syndrome sia ....some more the goods in sillypore now dropping in standards leh ....

u back in sillypore meh ....so how is our bro marrying your cousin in law ....got spare to intro or not ....

Old 15-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
When you look at that lady.
Perhaps your wife looking at you same time.

Bro CPTMiller,

That lady is my wife's friend la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread