The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Brother plz dun misunderstand "kao jai bpit" เข้าใจผิด ... I not "put u down" juz want to better understand "roo reuang" รู้เรื่อง what you want... BTW Mr. Pattaya is this thread started hor... MR. AH TECK LIM. He chiong Patts when I still "pah go li" in school.

AV in Spore always on the ball when ever new in-charge take over... All these "skolars" only know is numbers. So must show Minister and Comm of Police that he/she is better than their predecessor. Why u think Sinkieland every fucking year every fucking cost & price go up??? Why getting so hard to live here?

This year my ministry/department/stat board etc... collected $XXX amount of revenue next year must do better. KNN all these skolars conditioned to think like they still in school must score higher and better marks than their classmates (other ministers, perm secs, directors etc.).

Look at all the fucking clowns they have running our country now! Over paid circus act. Ring master is the Dragon Prince whose wife is squandering all our reserves on so many failed investments whilst the old man is breathing his last. BTW whats the odds this year the old man is making an appearance in NDP?
Haha, bro i hope LKY= GG!!!. But lets stick to Patts instead. Singapore will never the ' super laidback sleazy hotspot' in southeast asia coz thanks to taboos(we are treated like kids, no bubble gum, no this and that!), laws and our garment.

But Patts historically is a sleazy hotspot and i think still its one of the best, better than Bangkok in terms of price LOL(probably i am biased here lolx). Aniway, there is a new agogo club in Soi LK, just opened i think. Crystal Club!! Asahi beer draft at 65bht all night!! Epic price . Besides thailand and taiwan nightspots, i have not been able to down asahi draft beer for a mere sgd$2.40 even in msia or sg. Go try out the new club if u happen to hang around at Soi LK.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 16-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Crystal Club just re-opened on 12 July. You can start chionging there from 2pm everyday! Sanook na!

Bro ATL, u r right I was only exploring Bangers until my farang friend brought me. Jaw dropped first time go Soi 6, 7, 8, Walking Street, Buakaao, Chaiyapoon, LK... Was like KNN what the fuck is this place man? Fuck City?

Only place have not explored is the Dark Side

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Crystal Club just re-opened on 12 July. You can start chionging there from 2pm everyday! Sanook na!

Bro ATL, u r right I was only exploring Bangers until my farang friend brought me. Jaw dropped first time go Soi 6, 7, 8, Walking Street, Buakaao, Chaiyapoon, LK... Was like KNN what the fuck is this place man? Fuck City?

so next month, you bring this DOM to clubbing in Pattaya?

no need to go dark side.......
Old 17-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

no need to go dark side.......
He will bring u to the "back" side....
Old 17-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He will bring u to the "back" side....
wonder who teach him, one.......
Old 17-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Since USA left the Vietnam war back in 1978, Patts has always been a fuck city bro! LOL. Just that now everywhere in Patts, you have variety and options and its up to u to go explore. I can be walking up and down from Soi 6 to 7 to 8 and so on.... I have not try dark city, Jomtien and Naklua man! Long way to go before i can become a hardcore pattayian!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 17-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

I bring Uncle go Soi 13

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I bring Uncle go Soi 13
ok loh..... bring old man to Soi Holland?
Old 17-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wonder who teach him, one.......
He self taught.... skillful.
Old 17-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok loh..... bring old man to Soi Holland?
Nope. That one in Bangkok. U ask Mike Mike bring u better.

Quote:
He self taught.... skillful.
Learn from you & your Nong Ploy

Mackie, did u know Tiger Woods father was in-charge of R&R? He brought all those GIs chiong Patts during Vietnam War era. Thats how he met Tiger's mum. KNN muz have been a fucking dream job man! Imagine u do NS kana "entertainment officer"!

Old 17-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pls state your confirmed dates.....
Confirmed, 16 to 26 Aug. chop 2 days since IMO dont wanna entertain me
Old 17-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mackie, did u know Tiger Woods father was in-charge of R&R? He brought all those GIs chiong Patts during Vietnam War era. Thats how he met Tiger's mum. KNN muz have been a fucking dream job man! Imagine u do NS kana "entertainment officer"!
Yeah...what a job.

When our RSN had a "base" in Songkla (actually just a small container office inside the Songkla Naval Base).... it was staffed by an Encik and 2 NSF.
Their job was mainly to resupply our ships on transit and offer assistance in any matters as required by the Ships' CO. At that time the RSN Chief was a Colonel seconded from the ROC navy to Singapore and our ships travel to ROC for training.

These RSN ships always take the opportunity to stopover while enroute to have some fun.... and the poor Encik has to organize excursions to Hatyai for these seamen.

Ahh.... those were the days
Old 17-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Going On This Saturday?

Any Nice Body Massage?
Old 17-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
Going On This Saturday?

Any Nice Body Massage?
I always looking for nice body massage, but very difficult nowadays.... because my body lau kok kok..

IMO bring me to Soi 13, have to dress fully including a pair of gloves to cover myself as much as possible. Will bring a mask as well, N 13?......
Old 18-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to pattaya next month on the 1st week of August?? I new in patt and would like to tag along.. Cheerz.. Do pm me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1