The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Yes bro. This is actually good. But some mls may still practise double book. But.. at least if 1hr notice. We still can make plans to do other bookings. Oh well
bingo! the shit attitude ladies will still double book whatever preventive measures we take

at least there is a possibility if they are considerate enough to tell us "oops sorry, double booked", then we would have some time to activate our back up plan
Old 23-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
bingo! the shit attitude ladies will still double book whatever preventive measures we take

at least there is a possibility if they are considerate enough to tell us "oops sorry, double booked", then we would have some time to activate our back up plan
Ya man bro, thats why i think its good to share info among the community.. hope no white knights la.. u can unlock or not unlock, really happy for you. Both if ml working attitude not ethical or shortchange people etc.. its best to share these info. WHat you advertised, must provide the service lor.

End of the day, its hard-earned money for everyone ma..
Old 23-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She told me that she will never come back. But one of my regular ml claimed she will be back wor.
i see, thanks bro hahaha!
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Regular ML claimed Kiki coming back or the regular ML herself coming back?

Really missed Kiki, next closest probably Amei or something.
My regular ml is still working here now. Just told me few weeks back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
It's appalling that some cheongsters keep giving these ladies benefit of the doubt. Newbie ML or seasoned, keeping track of whether she is booked for a timing is not rocket science please. If such a simple task can screw up then they shouldn't come here at all. Some just want to have a backup option in case customer cancel them last minute. And since these are the 30 days visa type, they couldn't care less about bad reputation. I wonder if these understanding cheongsters will be as sympathetic if they are the ones who reached the venue, text the ML then told to wait 50mins. Our time is equally precious and last minute sure as hell can't get a good ML replacement. If want to be understanding, try to understand the plight from the cheongsters side please.
I think u misunderstood me. She is not overwheled as in she blur/gundu type that cant keep her appointments in order. She did it deliberately as to minimize lost earnings due to people cancelling last minute. I also don support these kind of behaviour as it is wasting our precious time, but there r obviously guys who are more patient simps tat are willing to wait there like the morons they are.
Old 23-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yu-yu-massage/

Commando this, just listed recently. G area.

Looks: 5/10
Body: no N at all. Wore night gown or some sort. I didn't bothered to ask, didn't turn me on, feels slightly chubby side. Probably 4-5/10
HJ: SOP, no bbbj,cim didnt ask didnt topup.
GFE: can talk like friend, no chemistry for me. Just like a chit chat session.
She did try to spice things up, but not really working

She mentioned she is 27 or 28, can't remember. But felt 30s to me. Didnt reject as wanted a massage badly(bad decision)
But massage was like 4/10. Using hp during session. Pianoish to me.

Rtm: big no for me, unless you feeling rich and want to pay to chit chat.

U can try if you have no other options?
Old 23-02-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I think u misunderstood me. She is not overwheled as in she blur/gundu type that cant keep her appointments in order. She did it deliberately as to minimize lost earnings due to people cancelling last minute. I also don support these kind of behaviour as it is wasting our precious time, but there r obviously guys who are more patient simps tat are willing to wait there like the morons they are.
I was echoing your view so I quote your post bro, so I am aware you are not condoning her stunts. so all good k. As for people who willing to wait, I can somewhat understand lah. Some really have tons of time to spare, some don't want to go home without a release, some just FOMO and don't want to miss the hype train. It's like shopping mall give free umbrella, there will bound to be people willing to queue up even though is a lame umbrella and their storeroom have many already. To each its own I guess, their time, their decision. What I cannot agree is ML lack basic service etiquette given a pass just because she is new.

Last edited by Delorean101; 23-02-2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old 23-02-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Since we are on the topic of ML service etiquette, here's my shout out to Tian Tian. Yesterday was my first time book her and I arrived near her place 15min early and text her. She replied that she was on code red and even added that if I don't wish to continue she will understand. I was quite impressed with her thoughtfulness. Even for FN listed ML, most will not mention that they on code red. Usually is ML whom knows their regulars expects full access will preempt them. Even then, not all ML will bother to inform their regulars too when they book the ML. I proceeded with my session of course, since she already scored points with her good nature. Won't be giving FR since she is well reviewed by many and is definitely a value for money option who provides patient and skillful blowjob and a nice personality to spend time with. This kind of ML understands what is service standard.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/
Old 23-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yeah, that's a good procedure but encountered before last time messaged almost like that but still kena aeroplaned when reached. no replies to some of the earlier messages and ML answer was she was busying working so cannot answer so many messages. when reached, that told-to-wait SMS was because she just finished and one more customer suddenly came up.

so yeah, while good to send message to confirm and all, sometimes they just don't reply until last min.
Old 23-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Any good reviews on her ?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/huan-le-dou-massage/
Old 23-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yeah, that's a good procedure but encountered before last time messaged almost like that but still kena aeroplaned when reached. no replies to some of the earlier messages and ML answer was she was busying working so cannot answer so many messages. when reached, that told-to-wait SMS was because she just finished and one more customer suddenly came up.

so yeah, while good to send message to confirm and all, sometimes they just don't reply until last min.
i also kena the same before, sometimes shit happens, play long enough you see all kinds of patterns

to mitigate/reduce the risk of being aeroplaned, even if its not a 100% bao jiak guarantee, just send pre-emptive messages before the appointment time. it works? good for u; doesn't work? too bad, LLST at least u tried

whatever it is don't trust these ladies to remember all appointments cos sometimes its just too overwhelming for them. i seen with my own eyes (cos a girl was showing off how popular she was ) every few mins sms comes in... sometimes bros don't get responses simply because there's just not enough time for the girls to work and reply (use phone during massage get complained, dun reply get complained )
Old 23-02-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
@JasonJG bro, share a tip with u cos i also kena similar before

even after confirming booking, i'd contact the lady abt 30mins-1hr before to let her know i'm moving off soon (give advance warning not to double book or to settle things cleanly in case already double booked)

again, 10-15mins before reaching destination i'd contact the lady again give her my estimated ETA (final warning not to squeeze in another booking and to speed things up and get ready to settle the previous customer, if any)

hope this helps other bros too
There was once, I made appointment with a ML, 11pm. I confirmed she confirmed. Even before I drive over, texted her that I’m on my way, and she said ok, around 10pm.

When I reached around 10:40pm (from one end to another end of island), then she told me spa closes at 10:30, hence she couldn’t take me.

If she could not take my booking at 11pm, can just say so mah. She could just tell me in the very beginning, spa closes at 10:30, last slot is 9:30. But she didn’t.

No choice, travel so far already, luckily my regular at West is willing to OT for me
Old 23-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
There was once, I made appointment with a ML, 11pm. I confirmed she confirmed. Even before I drive over, texted her that I’m on my way, and she said ok, around 10pm.

When I reached around 10:40pm (from one end to another end of island), then she told me spa closes at 10:30, hence she couldn’t take me.

If she could not take my booking at 11pm, can just say so mah. She could just tell me in the very beginning, spa closes at 10:30, last slot is 9:30. But she didn’t.

No choice, travel so far already, luckily my regular at West is willing to OT for me
i am speechless

it'll be helpful if you can share who this is for all bros' awareness
Old 23-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post

That's zzzzzzz. Csnt imagine travelling from one end to the other.
We dont have a database lik them to counter check against. But they do ! I rmb in the last i went to visit a ml.she told me my record have 1 or 2 record of flying aeroplane. But i told her i never pangseh before.

ANyone have such situations before? The ml even showed me, put my number in? Really have the record of me flying aeroplane but it was 2years back. Really puzzles me. :/
Old 23-02-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
i also kena the same before, sometimes shit happens, play long enough you see all kinds of patterns

to mitigate/reduce the risk of being aeroplaned, even if its not a 100% bao jiak guarantee, just send pre-emptive messages before the appointment time. it works? good for u; doesn't work? too bad, LLST at least u tried

whatever it is don't trust these ladies to remember all appointments cos sometimes its just too overwhelming for them. i seen with my own eyes (cos a girl was showing off how popular she was ) every few mins sms comes in... sometimes bros don't get responses simply because there's just not enough time for the girls to work and reply (use phone during massage get complained, dun reply get complained )
EG.An yi lor. Text say full liao. Text to arrange in ADVANCE. Then MIA liao. ok lor, bye lor. Guess she got alot regulars to support her. Hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1