The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Rude and annoying customers at Spas

Have you met annoying customers of other MLs? Those kind who the ML probably rejected them from fucking and they ruin other ppl's time.

Currently I still fuck 1 of my MLs at a divider style spa because she haven't agree to go back with me. Usually I will head there during a time when we can be alone with the doors locked. However, ever since a new ML join the spa, the door is unlocked for the other ML to get her customer. So the divider was set, and we went on with the massage. After some time, I flipped her over, pulled down her pants and begin FJ, the friend of the other customer tried to peek thru the dividers and making rude remarks. What a fucker, interrupted FJ several times until my mood gone.

Another night, when I was alone with my ML in the spa with the doors locked, that same fucker was outside the shop trying to peek thru the dividers. Luckily the lights were off so he can't see anything, maybe just some figures fidgeting around. I only knew when she told me about it. After the session, he was making rude remarks at my ML outside the spa. I left from the back door.
Old 14-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rude and annoying customers at Spas

Customer or masseuse?
Old 14-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Have you met annoying customers of other MLs? Those kind who the ML probably rejected them from fucking and they ruin other ppl's time.

Currently I still fuck 1 of my MLs at a divider style spa because she haven't agree to go back with me. Usually I will head there during a time when we can be alone with the doors locked. However, ever since a new ML join the spa, the door is unlocked for the other ML to get her customer. So the divider was set, and we went on with the massage. After some time, I flipped her over, pulled down her pants and begin FJ, the friend of the other customer tried to peek thru the dividers and making rude remarks. What a fucker, interrupted FJ several times until my mood gone.

Another night, when I was alone with my ML in the spa with the doors locked, that same fucker was outside the shop trying to peek thru the dividers. Luckily the lights were off so he can't see anything, maybe just some figures fidgeting around. I only knew when she told me about it. After the session, he was making rude remarks at my ML outside the spa. I left from the back door.
I think it is expected to see shady characters and general assholes in places of vice like this. Not only spas and establishments, but even in legal houses in GL, you will see characters like this

If don't want to see shady ah beng thuggish characters, then might as well go play in Legoland or something. But even in Legoland, I believe you will still see assholes anyways.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 14-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
Raynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What you described is not rude and annoying, it is uncouth and uncivilized.
But too bad can't do anything due to the nature of what the girl do.
Never want too much attention when in that line.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

I actually encountered once before years ago, hanky panky in curtain divider kind of room and can sense movements at the curtain area and i believe i saw a handphone pointing in, i told the ML and she went out to confront and i asked him to let me see his mobile (he is i tink of India background, not being bias here). He refused saying I see wrongly blah blah and cant do anything. I think reality is really cant do much see he record also wrong, i inside do also wrong if argue with authorities both die together. Spoil mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
What you described is not rude and annoying, it is uncouth and uncivilized.
But too bad can't do anything due to the nature of what the girl do.
Never want too much attention when in that line.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Was at a low divider bed with shorts already pulled down by ml. Guy was standing up next cubicle and look over. Saw my hard standing cock.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Customer or masseuse?
Customer. Cuz the other ML was busy with another customer.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Was at a low divider bed with shorts already pulled down by ml. Guy was standing up next cubicle and look over. Saw my hard standing cock.
Mine the ML had her shorts pulled down and my raw dick in her.
Old 14-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

This reminds me of an incident where I was visiting one of my regular ML's shop. Her shop used a divider, the 1st cubicle was always used by her and the 2nd was used by her friend who was the commando type, i.e. always fucked her customers raw.

So after the usual exchange of pleasantries, without batting an eyelid I went straight for the 1st cubicle and because the door was not locked, I opened and then I saw right there, her friend was fucking a customer raw on the massage table. He looked up with a shock on his face. Her friend tilted her head and gave me a playful grin.

I was like "Oops!! Sorry, wrong room!" and just then, my ML quickly pulled me away and lead me into cubicle 2 before the both of us broke into giggles.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 14-11-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Nth we can do unfortunately in this kind of setup. No point being confrontational also
Quote:
Mine the ML had her shorts pulled down and my raw dick in her.

Last edited by spurtz; 14-11-2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Unfortunately, this is quite common in this part of the world. Some assholes will always try to spoil it. That is why I go to those spas like NZspa in JB. All the bros there are respectful, and many are businessmen. If some one is misbehaving against you, you tell the Capt and he will be kicked out. No need even to do that as the girl will complain to the Capt and the loser will be kicked out. Sometimes, I get wierd looks because I am not a regular, but no one jee seow me.
Old 14-11-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
This reminds me of an incident where I was visiting one of my regular ML's shop. Her shop used a divider, the 1st cubicle was always used by her and the 2nd was used by her friend who was the commando type, i.e. always fucked her customers raw.

So after the usual exchange of pleasantries, without batting an eyelid I went straight for the 1st cubicle and because the door was not locked, I opened and then I saw right there, her friend was fucking a customer raw on the massage table. He looked up with a shock on his face. Her friend tilted her head and gave me a playful grin.

I was like "Oops!! Sorry, wrong room!" and just then, my ML quickly pulled me away and lead me into cubicle 2 before the both of us broke into giggles.
I guess that would be what you see if you opened the divider during my session lol ... That commando ML a Viet?
Old 14-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Unfortunately, this is quite common in this part of the world. Some assholes will always try to spoil it. That is why I go to those spas like NZspa in JB. All the bros there are respectful, and many are businessmen. If some one is misbehaving against you, you tell the Capt and he will be kicked out. No need even to do that as the girl will complain to the Capt and the loser will be kicked out. Sometimes, I get wierd looks because I am not a regular, but no one jee seow me.
If I could have the time to head to JB, I would have many other choices. Currently, this ML is very good and accept my low offer. Still trying to talk to her into being my take out ML, then no one will disturb us.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really a fucker to want to disturb others releasing.
Not like in parks, cars or public place, go to MP to release also want to disturb, cockblock others.
Old 15-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
I guess that would be what you see if you opened the divider during my session lol ... That commando ML a Viet?
Both of them are PRCs. They are my specialty.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1