The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bloodroserm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Orgasmic Relationship

What's up brothers and sisters. I want to share with you guys a story that happened not to me, but my good friend Jacky.
Jacky is my childhood friend, and we've always heard stories of how his cousin and him were in such an orgasmic relationship.
And now, I want to share these stories with you guys. I will write this in his point of view, as well as add in a little spices.

******: Mhm.. Yes.. Lick it like that.. More.. Faster..
******: OH JACKY..
I then flipped her over and penetrated her. Oh, the thrills of having sex outdoors.
What were we doing? Nothing much, just having a little intercourse in a jam studio.
Why are we in a jam studio? Definitely not for the music, but the thrills.
Who am I? I'm Jacky. Your typical normal school boy. Well, at least that was me couple of years ago.

Thing is, I have this really cute cousin. I would get to see her every year at family gatherings and stuff like that.
I've always had a crush on her since I was younger, and I feel that my guardian angel helped me when I was 17.

Her name, is Sierra. I've had a crush on her since I was 13. We've always played together when we were young, but because she was older than me by 3 years old she matured faster and wasn't too keen on playing the 'kids' anymore. And when I became 15 or so, I started looking at her more than a cousin and more in a sexual way. Well I was growing, so no complains on that one. Then the time came, when I had to choose my poly. Without a doubt, I went into Republic Poly. Why? Because it's directly opposite her house. And why does that even matter? Because I kept wishing that perhaps one day, I'd get closer to her. And I did.

It was 3 weeks into the start of my poly school life, and my dad was tired of always needing to drive me to school everyday. So he gave me $100, and told me to get the concession for buses and trains and go to school myself. Man! That was difficult. Why? Because I live in Tampines, and the distance is just.. OMG! So after a few days of being late and complaining about travelling, my dad decided to ask my uncle and aunty to let me stay at their house. Oh my lord was I happy, I almost jumped out of this world when I knew they was okay with me staying there. Packed my stuff and dad drove me to their house on the nearest weekend. I could still remember, the first time I saw Sierra in her comfortable 'home clothes'. I've only seen her on occasions like weddings or new year, so it's a pretty rare sight to see her in her tank top and fbt shorts. Man was I a pervert or what? I had an erection the moment I saw her tanned legs, and thoughts of her naked was just so pleasurizing. But fantasies will only be fantasies, and I had to move my stuff into her brother's room.. Yes, I had to sleep with her brother. So here's how things were. It was a family of 4, and then I came to stay. So I had to sleep with Shawn, my other cousin, and Sierra has her own room. It was a 5-Room flat so there are 3 rooms. However, that did not stop me from getting what I want because Shawn was serving NS. And dear god was I happy when I found out he signed on, and that means more time alone with Sierra. Long story short, I stayed here until now, since I'm still attending poly.

Things were normal when I just got here, but I got the chance to get to know Sierra and talk to her daily. She isn't the clubbing type, so she's basically at home unless she goes to work or hang out with friends. She's has a part time job as a waitress, and her working days are only Mon, Wed, Fri. So I have plenty of time to spend with her. We would have lunch during my school breaks, and dinner together most of the time. Midnight movies on weekends. We were like brothers and sisters, but closer. So things started to change when we got closer and closer, and we started to talk more. About life, love, education, and random stuff like how cows give birth and stuff. I had this feeling she treats me as a younger brother, nothing more than that. Then one day she broke up with her boyfriend, and cried to me about it. I comforted her, and made sure she stays strong and I guess things were pretty normal. We continued having lunch together, and the movies never stopped. We even went to the cinema sometimes, just me and her. Then the day came, when she asked me if I had a girlfriend before. I said no, because that was true. I've never had any girlfriends before, because I had a crush on her since I was 13. Of course, she didn't need to know that. So one weekend night, she was teasing me and stuff and asked what type of girls do I prefer. So I said,

Me : Well I'm attracted to girls that are not too tall, tanned, medium length hair, carefree, lov..
Sierra: Don't lie la! Guys only like big boobs right? haha
Me : No? We care about personality and stuff also lo, don't anyhow say ok! [Of cos, I lied.]
Sierra: Really meh? You always looking at my boobs, you mean to tell me you not staring at my boobs but my personality? haha!
Me : Er.. What?
Sierra: Aiya, don't need shy la! I know you've always been staring at me. Especially when we watch midnight movies you always look at my cleavage right! Think I wouldn't notice haha!
Me : Wah.. Like that say.. Like I pervert leh.
Sierra: You not pervert meh? Want to bet? If I started stripping now you won't stop looking and run away. haha, want?
Me : What.. the..
Sierra: Haha you want right? Wait long long la! Where got so good let you see me naked for free, you think charity ah?
Me : haha.. True.
Sierra: K la, late le go sleep. Gdnights!

I had this conversation stuck in my head for the entire night, and man did I sleep a wink. The thought of her stripping down to nothing for me made me so horny, and I had to relieve myself. So I made sure everyone was asleep, man that long wait, and I went ahead and jerked off to the image I had of her naked in my head. Because of that, I couldn't sleep and played with my iPod touch for the entire night and finally fell asleep in the morning when the sun was up.

Next thing I realise, was Sierra waking me up. I was so tired as I did not have enough sleep, and it was around 12 noon only. Immediately I knew she wanted to go lunch together, but I'm just too tired. So I just turned around and went back to sleep, or so I thought I could. She wasn't ready to give up, she shook me and hit me and even climb on the bed to wake up me. Of course, it was for fun but man, shaking me on the bed. Imagine a girl riding you on the bed, that was the position we were in. And without delay, my brother had an erection and I was like.. Noooo! Then the unexpected happened. I felt something squeezing my cock, first I thought she sat on it and it broke or something so I immediately opened my eyes to check. And all I saw was my sweet cousin Sierra, grabbing my cock with her hand and looking at me with most seductive look I've ever saw. Immediately, I knew something was to happen, and I need to act fast if I want to gain anything from this.

Continuing tomorrow..
Old 30-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orgasmic Relationship

First camper reporting
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Koke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more....

Thai+SG=ME
[SIGPIC]
Old 01-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Sounds... Like incest honestly
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster (V)

Will update tomorrow or something.. Really busy with projects
Old 04-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster (V)

Continuing.... Pardon me for any typo..

And all I saw was my sweet cousin Sierra, grabbing my cock with her hand and looking at me with most seductive look I've ever saw. Immediately, I knew something was to happen, and I need to act fast if I want to gain anything from this...

Before I could do anything, Sierra climbed up to me and whispered into my ear. She told me to relax, and be a good boy. Like she said, I was like a small kid waiting for his ice-cream. I wanted to take the initiative, but it was far to awkward for me. She then started to take off my shirt slowly and threw it on the floor. Following that, she moved up and kissed me. Our tongues met and they proceeded to do their magic. My body was getting hot, my dick is getting harder and bigger. I can feel the tension, and I really need to stick it inside her. As we were kissing, she started to take off her clothes. Before I knew it, we were both naked with our warm bodies pressed against each other. It was getting intense, and I'm prepared to go for it. Right before I wanted to get control of the situation, she moved downwards and began to stroke my cock. I then grab her by the hair as she began to slowly run her tongue up and down my shaft.

As she began to "chow" down on my intimate flesh, my jaw couldn't help but stay open. The harder I pulled her hair, the more aggressive the suction became. Before I knew it, I blew my first load into her mouth. She swallowed all of it. She let none escape, and even cleaned my junk for me. Man, that sensation. Words can't simply express how good it felt. We were both sweating and laying on the bed. We merged our hands together, and I looked at her. I wanted more, but I didn't know how to say it. We cuddled for awhile and she told me she was really hungry. With that, she picked up her panties from the floor and put them on. As she was bending down to pick up her shirt from the other side of the room, I lost it..

The perfect view of what seemed to be the perfect ass in the entire world, awakened the sexual demon in me. The only thought that ran through my mind was "I had to do this chick today". Without hesitation this time, I went to her and hugged her from behind. Pressing my penis on her ass while my hands did their magic on her beautiful breasts, I took the lead this time around. I was determined. I knew what I wanted, and I started to lick her neck from behind. I can hear her moaning, and that turned me on even more. My penis was throbbing, and I really wanted to penetrate her. But I have to wait, I told myself I need her to ask for it herself. I want her to need me.

I ran my fingers downwards through her body, and eventually found my way to her pussy. I played around with it, and I can feel the wetness. I knew she was turned on. I slid my hand into her panties, and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. It was warm, and I bet it felt good for her as her moans are getting louder. Her body was jerking. It's like she was reacting to my finger's every move. I then turned her around and our tongues met once again. While kissing, I led her onto the bed. With my left hand holding her, I pulled down her panties with my right hand. Following that I again inserted my fingers into her. This time, I inserted two. I lay her down on the bed, and proceed to do my work. To return the favor, I ran my tongue up her legs to her vagina. As she began to squirm and squeal, I inserted my thumb into her mouth to hold her mind busy from cumming.

She then grabbed my hair as she squirted all over my face. I did it, I made Sierra cum. I knew she wanted more. She pulled me over top of her, and told me softly she wanted me. The time has come, this is it. Without delay, I guided my penis to her vagina. Like a pirate that just found a treasure box, I thrust my penis into her without hesitation. It went all the way in, I felt like I was in heaven as her warm pussy engulfed my penis. She was tight, and it felt like paradise. As I held her down with my right arm, and gripped the bed post with my left, she began to moan even louder. I didn't stop, I continued thrusting as the feeling did not permit me to stop. She dug her nails in my back as I thrust her body across the bed. I can feel her getting wetter and warmer with every push, and she screamed and began to shed tears in passion. The sight of her delicious face and boobs in front of me, I was at my limit. I told her I'm cumming, and she requested we do it together.

We both came at the same time. I blew my second load into her, without even thinking about the consequences. We maintained that posture for awhile. She looked up at me in amazement as I pulled out of her. We were both panting really hard. We cuddled yet again, after such a sensational intercourse. She then looked into my eyes and asked me, "What are you going to do now that you came in me?"

My mind went blank and I was lost.. What do I do now?.....
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

well.... judt continue offloading your 3rd, 4th and 5th on the same day...

btw.... great start
Old 04-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

power story!! camp camp!!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

She frenched you with your morning breathe? Very unlikely!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Yes, please continue..
Old 07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster (V)

Continuing....

What do I do now? Why did I have to shoot my load inside her..? Well, to be fair, it felt really good. While I was panicking as it was my first time cumming inside a woman, Sierra was just giggling away. She was experienced, and she knew what to do. She pat my head, and told me to get dressed. Little did I know, she has already done this before. So we went to get some food, and I accompanied her to the clinic. We explained the situation, and the doctor gave her some ECPs. I was relieved, but also sad at the moment because the doctor said not to have sex for a few days.. But well, I was happy because she told the doctor she was my girlfriend. It would be weird if the doctor knew we were cousins anyways..

Few days past, and things were pretty normal. It was a Friday, and I went for an early dinner with some poly-mates. As we walked past the 7-Eleven store I thought to myself, "Why not? Better spend few bucks than visiting the doctor again." So I went into the store and got myself a pack of condoms. Man, it was awkward as hell. Buying condoms always makes me feel embarassed, especially when so many people are in the store. But that didn't matter, having sex with Sierra was the only thought on my mind. I went home swiftly after dinner, hoping for something to happen..

Sierra was showering when I got home, and my uncle and aunty are out for dinner. It was a good chance, I've got some time alone with Sierra finally. I put down my bag and rushed into the kitchen. I knocked on the door and told Sierra it was me, I was hoping that she would unlock the toilet door and let me in. That would be awesome right? But no, she didn't. I guess our relationship isn't what I thought it was.. To make things worst, Shawn is back. What a drag, he could have just gone to his girlfriend's place. So I got all grumpy and started to watch some dramas instead. The weekend ended and Shawn was gone again, but nothing really happened between Sierra and me. I didn't want to request anything as I do not want to look bad, and I suppose that's what I get. Went to sleep with almost no hopes left.

It was 4:45 AM, and I felt somebody shaking me. I woke up to check what's going on and to my surprise, it was Sierra and she was holding onto....
Old 07-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

added to favourites la!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 25-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, waiting anxiously for you updates! Hurry back ya! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it up, dont stop! A little bit of incest can never hurt. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1