The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Airbnb Singapore. Need advice from experienced people here.

Recently, I try Airbnb for 1st time.

one person offer me -1 entire apartment ,for 1 night stay- $300

From the description of the area, it is a condo near the sea in Marina Bay area.

The owner is female, and I interacted with her and she know that I will bring one girl here for 2 hours .

Do you have any issue with the condo management and security if you come to condo?

For $300, it is great deal because at 5 star hotel junior suite is around $500 plus..
Old 21-06-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Airbnb Singapore. Need advice from experienced people here.

It is serviced residence with hotel-like lobby and security guards.

I wondered how will the staffs there reacted when they see me come out of the lift to receive the girl whom I booked ..

It will be wasted if security don't approve of her. Furthermore, I cannot reason with security as I am deaf-mute.

In hotel with large lobby area, I can sit in lobby waiting for girl, and she came with me to my room without any issue. Hotel staffs merely closed one eye.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ive used AirBnB for many years in both Singapore and Australia and never had a problem. But it's a nightmare now. If u want a room for 1 night owners dont reply. When they do reply, they say room is not available and dont give a reason- despite the calendar showing it is actually available. One said its due to Vovid-19 but didn't elaborate, despite Phase 2 allowing 5 guests per house. Weird.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Few lady hosts are willing to offer me entire condo apartment to me.

They even sent me invitation, which expired in 24 hour times.

Love to experience sex in balcony or window in tall condo facing the sea, or sofa sex, living room nudity together with local FL

Last time, I experience living room nudity in HDB apartment with 2 PRC FLs

One FL took me from room to shower room in the kitchen area.
I remove towel from my waist and walked towards the kitchen area with my hard penis, and stare at one PRC sitting in hall ..
Old 23-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
It is serviced residence with hotel-like lobby and security guards.

I wondered how will the staffs there reacted when they see me come out of the lift to receive the girl whom I booked ..

It will be wasted if security don't approve of her. Furthermore, I cannot reason with security as I am deaf-mute.

In hotel with large lobby area, I can sit in lobby waiting for girl, and she came with me to my room without any issue. Hotel staffs merely closed one eye.
if u are concerned that security might ask a lot of questions or take down details, u can always arrange to meet the girl outside the building or somewhere nearby, then walk in together....nothing wrong with a gf coming to visit u to netflix n chill before going back home in a couple of hours. they should not ask u any questions when they see that u already have a keycard
Old 24-06-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
davidpetery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are we allowed to book Airbnb since hotel can’t be booked during this period ?
Old 24-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Yes.
I have interacted with few hosts before
They are willing to offer entire flats in 5 star condo for $300 to $400 per night

Cheaper than high class suite in hotel
Old 25-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

1st unit - sail@ marina condo turned out to be scam
Scammer using female name , sent me invition to book
When 24 hr expired , send another invitation to book.
I request meet up this sun to let me explore the lobby ,carpark, pool , gym, and to show me the unit before i book in july.
Just now the condo listing was deleted and persoal profile gone.
Lol
Luckily i did not transfer money
Lesson learnt - looking at verfied host with high rating from local and foreigners.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
1st unit - sail@ marina condo turned out to be scam
Scammer using female name , sent me invition to book
When 24 hr expired , send another invitation to book.
I request meet up this sun to let me explore the lobby ,carpark, pool , gym, and to show me the unit before i book in july.
Just now the condo listing was deleted and persoal profile gone.
Lol
Luckily i did not transfer money
Lesson learnt - looking at verfied host with high rating from local and foreigners.
Visitors who opt to book short-term accommodation at private residential properties may be required to assist in investigations, if they are found staying at the property during checks by the authorities.

Those who are recalcitrant or engage in short-term accommodation at multiple properties will be taken to Court

the property owners will also be “held liable for the infringements occurring in their properties”.

Good luck to hosts or owners of this property as TS will kena get them into big trouble given his inability to communicate/resonate with security guards who catches him and then call the authorities

https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pro...-Accommodation

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ated-each-year
Old 26-06-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Yes I am aware of that.
Many pple still doing that.PRC FLs still stay in condo, offering service .
There was crimewatch video abt this issue.

Thats why i start this thread to seek advice
Old 26-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

TS nothing will happen. Just bring along the booking confirmation and hv the owner phone ready.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kevinvball88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I also tried airbnb but with no success, ended up going to hotel with my FL.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

This period can book hotel still? Mind sharing which hotel?
Old 27-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinvball88 View Post
I also tried airbnb but with no success, ended up going to hotel with my FL.
Bro now cb phase 2 hotels accept booking?? Which hotel u went to?
Old 27-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

A friend told me that his friend was able to book an apartment (by the hour) near Mt Sophia just last week. Not sure where, what and how. Anyone else got lobang on this? Asked my friend to ask his friend but he wasn't really keen as he didn't want his friend to get the wrong idea. Oh wells...

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1