The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
I thought your home ground is LKF? What are you doing in Jordan area?
Hahaha, how can you leave me out of the noodle plan? man i love shrimp wanton too. My appetite isn't as big as Bro Rokket. Nevertheless the 141 at San Diego wasn't bad. tall and slender.
Old 28-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Hahaha, how can you leave me out of the noodle plan? man i love shrimp wanton too. My appetite isn't as big as Bro Rokket. Nevertheless the 141 at San Diego wasn't bad. tall and slender.
I thought you only like Abalone and Prawn noodles, how come you want wanton noodle? San Diego rooms are cosy, and comfortable though a bit small. You must be having a good time there with the 141 gals there.

We can go for Prawn noodles next week if you are free.
Old 28-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Master Sebast, you never invite me ar. You know I love 'wanton mean' so much. I will be in HK soon. Take me there (wanton not 141) when we meet up. I want the soup n dry noodles too, plus that pretty waitress under my table I am a big eater!
No problem, come over next month, I bring you to a new place where we can play strip poker with the gals. It is not far from SZ. But be careful, the party is too wild to handle. These days we have less back up now since the few brothers have become slave and servant to their OC...
Old 28-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem, come over next month, I bring you to a new place where we can play strip poker with the gals. It is not far from SZ. But be careful, the party is too wild to handle. These days we have less back up now since the few brothers have become slave and servant to their OC...
new place must bring me hor
still no chance to let u bring me go sian char bo in LKF
Old 29-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
You Ah Du lehz... scare no gal sian mehz mehz? Maybe you waiting for them to sian you ah? Hahahaha...

How is life dude? Any travelling?
Old 29-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
You Ah Du lehz... scare no gal sian mehz mehz? Maybe you waiting for them to sian you ah? Hahahaha...

see the Japan Info thread lah. got people cheong Hokkaido man.
Old 29-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

sebast97 - hey bro where is this place man? i am in HK so lets go out for drinks! looking for chiong khakis man
Old 29-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
comandozx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ho brothers!

any brothers in Hong kong now? i will be going to Hong kong on this coming
30th march to 1st.. 3days 2 night... anyone free to chiong together?
i will be staying at excelsior hotel....

any clubbing place to pick up ONS?

thanks cheers
Old 29-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
Good Life is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGood Life is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya, of course there are thousands or millions of brothers in HK, what can we all do for you?
Me travel to HK often lately on meetings. Just looking for some nite life when I am there. Hoping for some nice bro to show me how to partey.....
Old 30-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walau, you finally surface, where have you been hiding? Are you in HK now? I will be in SG next week, got time for Prawn noodles or not? I miss the prawn noodl MILF.

If you are in Hk, sure I can bring you to eat wanton noodle..then to LKF sian Liang po po....
Old 30-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ya, bro Vax always waiting for MM to sian him, he is big gun.

When you going to SG? How is Shanghai life, must have enjoyed with all the warm blankets..the cold weather is over, so you don't need 2 blankets now...
Old 30-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
sebast97 - hey bro where is this place man? i am in HK so lets go out for drinks! looking for chiong khakis man
Am already retired, no bullets to chiong, maybe you should tag along with Brother Rokket, Gilaxes, Hitchiker, and pussybuster...they are the famous chiongster and sifu in HK market.

Sure we can go for drinks or wanton mee, but I will be in TST area. Where are you located pm me your number, we can go for kopi, of course at the starbuck in TST.

Wa, you been zero power for so long, let me help you raise your full power to 3, so you can up all brothers..heehee
Old 30-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Life View Post
Me travel to HK often lately on meetings. Just looking for some nite life when I am there. Hoping for some nice bro to show me how to partey.....
Brother, you from SG? Hongkong nitelife is great, just hang out at the LKF or TST pubs, you can get what you looking for. For massage and sex, go ring bell or find those you likes from 141 website.

You can also go to Donguang for short fun...very affordable there..
Old 30-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
see the Japan Info thread lah. got people cheong Hokkaido man.
Quote:
Ya, bro Vax always waiting for MM to sian him, he is big gun.
haha if big gun vaxvms bring his wife along. how to let girls sian him? hahaha.

www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg - View Single Post - NorthWest Airlines promotion
Quote:
i can changed mine for feb 10 depature

they assigned to 30a and b me chg to 23 a and b
Old 30-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
Am already retired, no bullets to chiong, maybe you should tag along with Brother Rokket, Gilaxes, Hitchiker, and pussybuster...they are the famous chiongster and sifu in HK market.

Sure we can go for drinks or wanton mee, but I will be in TST area. Where are you located pm me your number, we can go for kopi, of course at the starbuck in TST.

Wa, you been zero power for so long, let me help you raise your full power to 3, so you can up all brothers..heehee
haha hi bro, why no bullets to chiong? nmind, bullets recharge monthly!!! hahah just PM'ed you so you have my number, can always catch up to makan. anyway i just got back from KTV in Hanoi rd in TST, it's called Twice and as usual, i am really sloshed! lets catch up tomorrow if you get my PM!!! hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1