The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by howru View Post
Overall, this trip was very much better compare to the last trip. Biz hotel well located for those who wanna visit joint and massage joints by foot. Next trip will try out Da vienne Hotel.
Thank you for sharing,if you didn't comment on it,i wouldn't have known that your this trip is better than your last solo 1st trip. I hope to see your next trip better than this one.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I was there yesterday. Got a few very delicious young milf. Plus the female mummy accidentally self divulge here boobs size 36.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
There is still gem to be found in Batam.
Completely agree with this statement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Yes.. you're right.
Just Tell them you don't want breakfast voucher they will reduce 20k fr the listed price.
Do take note, 180k apply to Sun-Thu only.. weekend add 20k.
Thanks for the affirmation and the info on the extra 20k weekend charges. Some of my friends were more interested with their monthly stay and i recommend that to them. (3.5 million rupiah per month is cheaper than renting a room in Sillypore)

Quote:
Please be considerate... Don't take the 4 rooms at ground floor. Oldman need it.. cos this hotel no lift.
No worries,i wont be staying there anytime soon. I am base mainly around the Formosa area of hotels. I prefer a 2nd floor room anyway (or an even higher floor if there is a lift) becos if there will likely have a window,i could then have an overview of whats going on outside the hotel. And much often,i like to know whats within where i stayed in too.

Quote:
As a low cost hotel there are not Sound prove. You can clearly hear any conversation on the corridor. That mean ppl outside can also hear you.
No problem on that so long they have a LCD TV with HDMi connection. As long as no one complain about me making a lot of noise in my room will do. The sound of my room TV will cover the sound I made with my girl/s,hehehe...and believe me,its loud enough even before i plug in my speakers and sub-woofers.

Quote:
Avoid 204, 317 if you need to sleep fr 10pm-3am.
Sleep is for the weak in those hours (applies to me and my online gaming buddies only,unless I am not well),hehehe...my sleeping time were usually about 6am onward or after breakfast onward. Around 6 am sleep,10 am+ massage shops will call me if I want a session. That would have woke me up for a bit as I need to open the door for the massage girl to come in to massage for me while I carry on sleeping. i woke up again,at times by a bbbj. Finished massage and i will head for shower and head for lunch (at times,brunch).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I did not capture neither even see this Pokemon yet! Is this type common in Batam??
Now I have one more reason to rush to Harbour Bay.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I did not capture neither even see this Pokemon yet! Is this type common in Batam??
Got to catch em all in btm!!

Old 14-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Ya,they do hav the tendency 2 take their own sweet time which smtime let ppl mistook they've the cn't be bother attitude. Like eating in sm restaurants like tat,sm time the first dish comes only after half hr later. So,i tink a slower pace & lackin sm sense of urgency were part of their culture. Smthg we hav to learn to adapt to.
Yes,i agreed with you,and that one has to get used to their customer servicing culture. Lets not forget they also treat the locals and foreigners differently.

Quote:
Jus dn't go tell the folks u r bringing along with tat thse places u r abt to bring em to were terrorist prompt places. U might scare the living hell out of em even b4 the trip commerce.
When i see your message,i really laugh it out. The fact is they already knew about the terrorist residing in Batam from the daily news in Sillypore. Well,i think they just feel safer with me around bringing them to places around Batam when i describe to them that touristy places were mostly carrot-chopping places too.

Name me 5 popular tourist places of Batam where there is a highest concentration of tourists. My say is :

1. Batam Center Ferry terminal (including Mega Mall)

2. Nagoya Hill Mall (including massage places in that area)

3. Golden City area where Golden Prawn restaurants were situated

4. Harris Resort and its ferry terminal (The Waterfront City)

5. NED - Nagoya Entertainment district

(i almost wanted to add Windsor Food court tho,but that place is only crowded after 9pm)

The rest of the places that was known to me,like BCS mall,Windsor Tua Pek Kong temple etc were just 2nd grade in terms of being crowded with tourists. Shh...i read in the news,terrorist were targetting Singaporean and Malaysians in Batam,so when i choose my top 5,i do take that into consideration.

Quote:
Is just 5 hours enough for you?
You are not a bonk-and-go type...
Its enough for me to recce around 1st and to make arrangement during the day tho,hehehe...to look for what i want, so that my 'Cinderella' can come to my room later. Already tried and tested it on my 30th Batam trip which works pretty well.

Quote:
I suggest you set up a very tiring day program for your aunties and uncles, made of long hikes and walks for shopping and sightseeing. After 8pm, they will be exhausted and will head to their rooms to sleep. THEN, you will have all the night for yourself.
The problem with sightseeing is i need to be physically there for at least an hour or so but not on shopping and spa massage. Yes,i will want to wear them out too. Before your message,i am still pondering on the sequence of whether Spa Treatment 1st or temple visit and/or shopping 1st.

Now i know how the sequence should go,hehehe....thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

[QUOTE=fde83;14959725]110816-130816 (3D2N) FR

Bro C book gal from Bunga which he bookmarked earlier, name Si***price was 1.4mil (nego to 1.3mil). Will do bbbj and very accommodating.

My 2nd gal name A****** (Tulip joint), 24 yrs old from jkt, price 1.5mil (nego to 1.4mil)

Wondering if the price is 1.6 million will you go for it?
Old 14-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
ya very true... massage shops at utama area are getting more ridiculously expensive.
Already explain this part by putting myself in the massage girl's shoe as below,hehehe...

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...postcount=3025

With people coming from Sillypore going there to do not-very-intelligent 'stunts',if you are one of the massage girl,you will also hike the price too. Standing from the massage girl narration,i would have felt the increase was too little. If i am them,i will up the price to 1 million rupiah for FJ and 500k rupiah for HJ,so as to go on par with Sillypore pricing (since many dont really bargain). Reason already given on the link above,hehehe...

(the lesser-intelligent boys forget that in Sillypore,the ambience,hygiene,cleanliness and atmosphere were way better)

Quote:
Furthermore they will direct you to one of the room at level 3 of the shophouse which is troublesome and a hassle to walk up the steep staircase.
Most if not all massage places requires one to take the stairs upward to their room. So this is pretty much normal,even for men's spa too.

Quote:
Furthermore, some of their vip room or even the super vip room hygiene standard was quite bad. Some of the vip/super vip room are outdated, run down, dirty and badly stain. No separate bathroom and bathtub looked horrible, see already also no mood to massage leow.
I agree with you on this one,but i would say not all of them were like your description but MOST ,hehehe...i have personally witness some of their VIP rooms even have cockroaches and mosquitoes too. Remember i mention in one of my summaries where the massage girl from the Utama area killed a mosquito and she just rub her hands on the side of the mattress before continuing to massage me with that very same hands that kills the mosquito...hehehe...sound gross huh?

Quote:
If given a choice I would rather enjoy those in-house hotel massage to be done at the comfort in our own room and to enjoy a much cleaner and comfortable environment..
Completely agree with you on this part if the pricing is similar. With the increase in Utama area's massage pricing,the gap difference on both side has drawn closer,so it makes less sense for me to sweat myself all the way there to the Utama area for the time being. (at least till they drop their price)

Quote:
One more cons is that the album of the massage shops at utama area that were displayed for customers, the photo taken does not resemble the actual look of the massage cewek, not even 50% look alike.
i usually dont pick or choose girls from album as most time,the one i pick (from album) ,the service level were mostly not very good (maybe its just me). Imagine this,if i pick a girl that has just service another customer (which most time is very likely to be if she look very pretty),her service level to me would almost never gonna be as good as her 1st initial customer of that day. Remember when i narrated myself from a massage girl perspective,i wont be serving the 2nd and other further-on customers any better since i already ate my 1st carrot. Lets not forget many girls at the Utama area of massage shops will likely have only 1 customer a day.

(i actually learned the above during my 2015 and 2016 CNY trip)

Solution : i just go by rotation to keep service level a little more consistent and everyone who work gets to eat.

Quote:
Some of the actual massage cewek look much fatter, uglier, older or bigger than their look in the photo album...
There is actually a trick to all these. One of my method was to buy all the girls a drink (at a special timing),they come and thank me and i get to see all of them on that particular shift. 1 drink cost me about S$0.80 to S$1 tho (if they sells it). Most time one shift only have about 4 to 5 massage girls,excluding cashier. Most of the massage shops's girls has in one way or another seen me before hence i sometime says it here that they would have known me as a stingy but nice customer.

Please note i only buy drinks for all massage girls in a MP if i know i am going back to RTM again.

* there are few other ways to see all their working girls on that day and I may share it at a later time.

There is one more thing to add to why i would avoid Utama area of massage,it is their service level; more than 90% of the time they were NOT CONSISTENCE. I compare them with places like hotel massage,2nd tier massage places like Octpuss men's spa,which is more consistence in their level of massage service.

Quote:
i agree that MOST MP are old... whereas there is one still new..
It will eventually become old due to the lack of consistent maintenance in about another year or 2.

Enjoy it while it last.

Quote:
If u stay in UTAMA area can try request for room service from MPs around That area.
Do reminded that VIP rate still applied, even u don't use their(Mp) facility.
That, would be the next better option which may heighten the total massage plus special cost,hehehe... outcall usually cost double the menu price and sometime there is also a chance to meet girls who didnt like to do outcall. (they may have already got very good clientel from in-house massage and that bros may feel obligated to take up special service via "force-selling",hehehe...)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nono1973;14954552]
Nowaday,i seldom visit Madurani Massage or Indo Rasa anymore due to their market rate being badly spoilt (I used to get 100k dick massage in both places, but I couldn't do it today anymore) becos they were in a high tourist traffic area. i switched to quite a handful of popular known 'clean massage places' which I didn't mention a lot here. As for why I didn't mention much of their names here is becos I went there for special service, whereby most others probably woudnt be able to get since its technically clean.

Let's say, if I share in public that I get 150k hj and 350k in places like Spa Secret (example and illustration only), I am more likely to get flame for lying. )[QUOTE]

True. Also, because you know how to TCSS, be friendly and build rapport with these therapists. Who knows you may even get your standard 100k HJ and 200k FJ. That's also depend on your will power and staying firm in the first case. Of course, the risk is you get nothing at the end of the session. If you do and get the ball rolling, every time you go there with the same therapist, you get the same price with the exception of sometime giving extra 50k for tip.

Through TCSS and know the therapist has children, on subsequent visit, sometimes buying some biscuits, chocolate and treats from the supermarket as a surprise will sealed the bonding better. Most of the time always the same price (common understanding) and the service is always much better. This is the pro and the con is can be sticky.

(For info only and not for sharing the place)

[QUOTE=nono1973;14954552]
10 out of 10 bros who joined me in my trips know well I couldnt communicate in bahasa at all,hehehe...and bargaining do not require one to speak their language. In fact, i find it is an advantage for myself to bargain w/o knowing their language.

(the art of bargaining is to slowly give in little by little, the one who gives in to the opponent most lost the game. And language barrier may some time cause the massage girl impatient enough to give in to me totally)[QUOTE]

Agree. Even if you know Bahasa Indonesia, sometimes dee gong, dee gong can also be an advantage in this type of situation. That's provided the massage lady has yet to chop someone heavy and she wants the deal to go ahead.
Old 14-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
i switched to quite a handful of popular known 'clean massage places' which I didn't mention a lot here. As for why I didn't mention much of their names here is becos I went there for special service,whereby most others probably woudnt be able to get since its technically clean.

Let's say, if I share in public that I get 150k hj and 350k in places like Spa Secret (example and illustration only), I am more likely to get flame for lying.

(in case no one remembers, i was aiming to turn clean massage places dirty a long time ago and I didn't forget that)
Shhhh...b4 the porkymon hunters in btm catches em all!!

Old 15-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
i have personally witness some of their VIP rooms even have cockroaches and mosquitoes too. Remember i mention in one of my summaries where the massage girl from the Utama area killed a mosquito and she just rub her hands on the side of the mattress before continuing to massage me with that very same hands that kills the mosquito...hehehe...sound gross huh?
The fact that the bathtub is just beside or near the mattress make you feel like as though you are lying down in the toilet. Sometime the bathtub wasn't clean properly and could see rusty part in it that really puts me off and not wanting to do mandi susu or milk bath there.

I think the bath tub of the 2nd tier massage place or Vienna spa or taiqi spa or even Formosa hotel room bath tub are much pleasant to have mandi susu than those massage place at utama area

Quote:

i usually dont pick or choose girls from album as most time,the one i pick (from album) ,the service level were mostly not very good (maybe its just me). Imagine this,if i pick a girl that has just service another customer (which most time is very likely to be if she look very pretty),her service level to me would almost never gonna be as good as her 1st initial customer of that day. Remember when i narrated myself from a massage girl perspective,i wont be serving the 2nd and other further-on customers any better since i already ate my 1st carrot. Lets not forget many girls at the Utama area of massage shops will likely have only 1 customer a day.

Solution : i just go by rotation to keep service level a little more consistent and everyone who work gets to eat.
Yes some of the massage cewek at utama area feedback that massage business was real bad, some of them do not even have a customer a day, those with 1 customer per day is consider quite lucky already as the business there is quite competitive due to many massage shops opening up.

If you go by rotation, are you not afraid of being assigned an ugly duckling, female elephant or old witch to serve you, hehe.. just joking

Quote:

There is actually a trick to all these. One of my method was to buy all the girls a drink (at a special timing),they come and thank me and i get to see all of them on that particular shift. 1 drink cost me about S$0.80 to S$1 tho (if they sells it). Most time one shift only have about 4 to 5 massage girls,excluding cashier. Most of the massage shops's girls has in one way or another seen me before hence i sometime says it here that they would have known me as a stingy but nice customer.

* there are few other ways to see all their working girls on that day and I may share it at a later time.
Wise investment, spend 4-5 bucks can see all massage cewek face so in return can avoid those not so attractive ones, and take up those better ones...money is more well spend..

Another way to see the massage working girls without the need to spend a single cent is to look into the room where they rest...sometimes the room door was not closed...but may not have a good view of it...

Quote:
There is one more thing to add to why i would avoid Utama area of massage,it is their service level; more than 90% of the time they were NOT CONSISTENCE. I compare them with places like hotel massage,2nd tier massage places like Octpuss men's spa,which is more consistence in their level of massage service.
Fully concurred with you. I ever had a good massage experience with one of the cewek in best and better massage (utama area). However, when I rtm for her again for the second time, the massage service was really bad, not following my request method of massage and her attitude has also changed unlike the first time. I felt that most if not all of the massage shops at utama area were not given proper full training on massage technique. Some of them just learn on the job.

But on the other hand, those hotel massage like King's massage of Formosa hotel, the massage cewek have a set of rules to follow and are more well diciplined:

1) They must be punctual for reporting to work and end work. 1st shift starts at 9am-7pm and the second shift starts at 3pm-1am.

2) They must put on make-up and look presentable, those massage cewek who did not make up will get warning from the boss.

3) They are to treat customer politely and any complaint from the customer will get them in trouble..

4) All the King's massage cewek have to undergo 1 month of probation, they will not be hired continuously if their performance is bad.

5) They were given proper training before they are allowed to start work. Their performance are also subject to review by the boss through customer feedback, etc

6) The massage ceweks are not so hard up for tips unlike some utama area massage cewek always pester for tips and special service fees..
Old 15-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
It will eventually become old due to the lack of consistent maintenance in about another year or 2.

Enjoy it while it last.
One example is harbourbay mall.. Now becomes a dead mall with less than 40% of the shops are open and the rest are vacant. Fixtures and fittings in the mall were run down, the bridge connecting it to the ferry terminal was also leaking water..

Unlike a few years ago about year 2010 when it was just newly built, during the time when wavemaster ticket office was in one of the shop, we could see huge customer crowd in the mall.

Harbourbay mall can hardly revive to its old days due to the following reasons:

1) Wavemaster ferry ticket office is no longer there, that took away some of the customers to the mall.

2) The trade mix of harbourbay mall did not have much variety type and lack of advertising and promotion activity held in the mall.

3) Location was not ideal as it is located at the far north eastern part of Nagoya so the type of customer will be limited to majority tourists only sporean/malaysian who will need to go to the harbourbay ferry terminal next to it. On the other hand, Nagoya Hill Shopping centre is a very successful mall as the general public and even tourist will patronise the mall due to its wide variety of trade and its ideal location

4) There are wear and tear and lack of maintenance in the building.

5) The walkway from the bridge to the mall are dark and long (poor design)

6) The air-con was also not fully in operation ..quite warm.

7) The toilets were dirty and rundown and in need of a refurbishment or upgrading.
Old 15-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

All of sudden massage place at utama area is bad. 60k per hr massage and 180k and above for vip room, you get what you paid with this low end prices but can still get 100j hj and 200k fj in utama area thou. Just saying.

Last edited by fde83; 15-08-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 15-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
All of sudden massage place at utama area is bad. 60k per hr massage and 180k and above for vip room, you get what you paid with this low end prices but can still get 100j hj and 200k fj in utama area thou. Just saying.
THere are so many shops there offering massage. Most of the gals depend on specials for survival.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shhhh...b4 the porkymon hunters in btm catches em all!! [/CENTER]
Are there many PokeStops in Nagoya? Where are the Gyms? What is the level of best trainers at gyms there?
Old 15-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
howru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in batam now with the same 20yrs SYT i booked on last trip from MM for 1.2juta. Already 5 rounds within 5hrs(tat included a trip to N.Hill and BKT lunch) Rare Gem. 100%GFE. Actually wanna try out semi-syt, the moment Papi Botak saw mi, he immed remember my last cewek booked and even the hotel i stayed. Damn. Haha.
Anyway, stayed in Hans Inn tis round just to try out. Room bigger comparing to Da vienni. But still much prefer DV or Biz hotel to Hans Inn. Well, will be heading to Ikan Bakar dinner follow by Happy hour at Mircobrewry joint near Citywalk. Cheers everyone..
Old 15-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some other areas that are now crowded and potential Recommended: Food Street Nagoya Hill (3), J Co NH (2), Tea Story (2), Mega Mall (2), Ma sjid Kingdom (3), Square (2), Royal Grande (3), Hi Test Arena (3), Ocarina (3), Hotel 01 / Harmony One (3), KDA Park (2), Beverly (3) , UIB (3), Golden Prawn (3), Bengkong Sea (3), Nongsapura (3), Vihara Cipta Dharma (4), Hotel Vista (3), Novotel (3), Vihara Tua Pek Kong Windsor (3) , Next to Hotel The Hills (3), Buddhist Vihara (3), Vihara in Cammo Industrial Park (3), Next to the church HKBP Simalungun (3).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1